It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the battle lines being drawn?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Lumenari
How many times must you be told not to post links to terrorist websites?

I didn't post a link to to Biden's official website or WhiteHouse.gov !!

edit on 8-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I live in Illinois at present and have begun thinking my state could see a real split between Cooke County and the rest of the state. Possibly a North and South Illinois.

I live in White County, here in Southern Illinois, and when we voted this past November 3rd, it was actually on my ballot here in the county about splitting off from Cooke County. I voted YES to the proposal, of course. These times really are getting crazy. I don't know what's going to happen or what to be prepared for if and when something does happen. But something is going to happen. We can't continue like we are right now and expect absolutely no consequences from it.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just look at our Southern Border and say, "Cloward-Piven" and you'll see the true goals of the evil left.

Rules for Radicals comes to mind as well... I will have to re-read it and start sprinkling quotes of goodness on the threads.

Hope you are well Brother.

Always Little Sister!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oh, to add to what I just said. If Illinois should become divided, the very first bank was down here at my end of the state because they thought Chicago wouldn't amount to much. How right they were! So, we want to keep the name "Illinois." Let Chicago come up with their own new state name.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Time for a Constitutional Convention.

Which is well underway as we speak.

Lets hope this one gains steam and moves ahead.

One would hope so, because it is our only alternative to a rather grim scenario.

One where the left, currently owning the House, the Senate and the Executive Branch just decide to ramrod EVERTHING they can through... and hope for a reaction by the citizens.

A reaction that they think they can exploit because the current Commander in Chief is...

Well, whoever operates the Biden mechanism.

Action/Reaction by the Statists and the military branch VS the People and we will see where the dust settles...

I need to watch the movie "V" again.

I didn't realize until lately that it is a battle plan as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That would be a great idea! Get the aliens to help our side.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

That would be a great idea! Get the aliens to help our side.

Well, I was thinking of "V for Vendetta" but that would be kinda fun too...

If you think about the "Covid" thing and this scene...

And the logical conclusion...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Perhaps it's a good thing?

Ameeica is too divided and part of the divide is the result of the Media instigating and flat out lying about social issues.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Perhaps it's a good thing?

Ameeica is too divided and part of the divide is the result of the Media instigating and flat out lying about social issues.

I'm not sure which comment you're referring to that might be a good thing. I think America might be mainly divided because of all the things that are coming out with this new administration, and that the media isn't really reporting about. Half the country sees these things as bad for America, while the other half seems to have vanished off the face of the earth and they have nothing to say about things - good or bad. That kind of concerns me. Social issues don't really concern me much.

But, when a man who was sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States starts saying the 2nd Amendment isn't really worth anything, that's where I sit up and take notice.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I told my wife today that Greg Abbott's order for the Rangers and DPS to investigate allegations of sexual abuse and lack of adequate care at the facility in San Antonio is the stuff that civil wars are made of.

He is essentially backing the feds against a wall. At some point somebody is going to have to back down. I hope to God that it's not Greg Abbott.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I told my wife today that Greg Abbott's order for the Rangers and DPS to investigate allegations of sexual abuse and lack of adequate care at the facility in San Antonio is the stuff that civil wars are made of.

He is essentially backing the feds against a wall. At some point somebody is going to have to back down. I hope to God that it's not Greg Abbott.

I would hope that Texans would stick by their heritage and remember the Alamo.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Woah ... if no Amendment is absolute, then why are we paying taxes on the 15th? Someone tell me why that is?

Right, but the Bill of Rights, the 1st 5, come from God and are solely enumerated...I'm going to go with God is absolute 😊
edit on 8-4-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The only thing that needs to happen is that American citizens shrug off the media.

And the current administration.

If history is a guide, it is going to have to happen.

It is just a natural conclusion.

I personally think that it is going to be really fun to watch.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

What we need is a flock of assassin carrier pigeons to silence both. They need to deliver lethal poop bombs and leave witty messages.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Actually Joe, those first ten are pretty much untouchable. Because under the Articles of Confederation, it required all thirteen colonies to abandon the Articles and adopt t(e Constitution. 100% agreement. But it was only with addition of the Bill of Rights that all thirteen agreed.

Monkey with the Second, Joe and we go back to the Articles. Which means the Federal Government lost its power to tax, its power to manipulate funding and most importantly my good self and quite a few others won’t stop with machine guns...we are going to go with full on Vorlon Battlecruisers or whatever we can get ahold of during that timeframe. A10 Warthogs and Apaches actually come to mind along with predator drones as realistic options.

Just because, Joe. Just because.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Look at the Bright Side..

Executive Orders can be quickly reversed by the next President.

Each Executive Order issued by Joe Biden further assists in the effort to flip the House/Senate to Republican in 2022, and the White House to Republican in 2024.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
People start to get upset when the Feds begin to ignore the Constitution. I know I have no interest in complying with Biden’s Marxist crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Klassified
My opinion is if anything pops off it will be insurgent style with small groups of sane patriots doing insane things to evil people that want to drink our blood and make us slaves.

At first it will look like mini Waco events, with neighbors defending neighbors... then escalating exactly as you describe. Military arming vets, armed civilians, use of military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, hit-and-run tactics, etc...

Never thought I would see it, but with how they stole the election and all their illegitimate authoritative BS. We are probably just one step away.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
"Nullification" of any laws, mandates, edicts, orders, and rules that are contrary to the U.S. constitution. Nullification of such laws is an obligation from the state, county, city, and township level down to the individual citizens. It is our civic duty to disobey unconstitutional laws that are a breach of contract by the federal government.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join