It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Media Plays Us

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So the overall topic of this news article isn't race related in any way, but the media sure as hell has to play that race card because that's what they do and that's what their handlers demand be done.

www.cnn.com...

The incriminating portion is found well down the article under the tagline of students still remote learning while in-person schooling expands.

Additionally, the data break down students attending in-person learning, with more than half of Black, Hispanic and Asian 4th graders learning remotely, while nearly half of White 4th graders learning in-person.

Now, let's examine this for a moment. Without hard data "more than half" learning remotely could be exactly equal to "nearly half" learning in-person. Why wouldn't the article simply say "more than half of 4th graders are still in remote learning protocols?" Obviously anyone with half an ounce of sincerity knows the answer to that question: because reporting that way doesn't divide us and doesn't propagate the racist America lie that these pricks absolutely need to thrive so they can continue to pimp the false "white privilege/supremacy" narrative that's become their bread and butter of late.

Wake up, folks. You're being played like a fiddle and it's the dumbasses you're sending to represent you in DC who are behind it all.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

How the Media Plays Us

They can only "play" one if one is without knowledge and a weak individual .

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

How the Media Plays Us

Well, if statistics are to be believed, that's at least 81,283,098 Americans alone.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I am still shocked by the people I know that actually believe what the media tells them.

They still watch the nightly network news.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Gothmog

How the Media Plays Us

Well, if statistics are to be believed, that's at least 81,283,098 Americans alone.

I would say about twice that amount.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The disparity has more to do with demographics of government (blue vs red states) than race. Sadly, minorities tend to vote for Democrats who are more likely to be scared of COVID.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We don't elect them. Dominion, CCP and smartmatic do.
edit on 9-4-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The Crooked News Network is in a race with MSNBC, and other fake news outlets are in a race to see who is the best at sowing political sectarianism/de-arranged hatred. The people behind these clown outfits are not satisfied that the U.S. experienced a Civil War when the political process failed, and division ruled the day.

Inadvertently, the Crooked News Network and the special interest groups (pro-illegal immigration, the pharmaceutical industry and the "big" money interests who control politics) are pushing their country to breaking point. There is a risk that, like the southern slave owners/Confederate States, they might engineer their destruction.

Hell, at least, in Alaska, you have the winters to keep the hoards of madness at bay.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

They are being paid to run these stories. No one buys their rags otherwise.

It could be a nefarious shadowy figure...it could be that this is all that sells today. But the fact is, they are being paid for this.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I am still shocked by the people I know that actually believe what the media tells them.

They still watch the nightly network news.

I watch the Nightly News to learn about events not related to mans actions...like Tornados, Bees killing 100 people, etc..

But in general, the media does far more damage to this country than any terrorist has been able to accomplish.
edit on 4/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The media wants us to believe that George Floyds death is more important than the doctor and his family who were brutally murdered by the football player yesterday.

Since I can't even find that thread now, it seems that the media has ATS members under their spell also.
edit on 4/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

join