It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to extend deadline on US troops' withdrawal from Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Basically, telling the Taliban when we're leaving.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Naah, it'll be more like "white mans burden".

Only it'll be the reason for staying, though, of course, they won't call it that. They'll call it something totally PC.

Because those folk can't protect themselves--or maybe it's grow sufficient poppy--without us there holding their hands. Despite historical evidence quite to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Guess what?

Had I been able to deploy, I might have done just that.

Tell me, have you ever seen someone die from an overdose of heroine, or other opiate?

I have. It's one of my several nightmares that come calling upon occasion.

So please understand, that that was not hyperbole, but cold hard fact. I venture to guess I wouldn't be the only one.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Trump was right.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Trump's rash judgement for his scheduled pullout date from Afghanistan, was inanely, and purposely meant to make the remaining allied forces remaining there, venerable to attack from the Taliban and ISIS; while making the Biden administration's foreign policy looking weak and ineffective.
edit on 9-4-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

edit on 9-4-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 9-4-2021 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Dalamax

Guess what?

Had I been able to deploy, I might have done just that.

Tell me, have you ever seen someone die from an overdose of heroine, or other opiate?

I have. It's one of my several nightmares that come calling upon occasion.

So please understand, that that was not hyperbole, but cold hard fact. I venture to guess I wouldn't be the only one.

Nope. But I’ve seen what’s left by a train when someone puts their head on the tracks.
I don’t mind if it’s hyperbolic or not, I’m just sorry you couldn’t deploy and burn the fields in kebabistan.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Joe Mumbles in his Sleep according to Numerous Women . Says the Word " Indefinitely " Over and Over .

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Give me a break. 20 friggin years there, more than 2.5 trillion dollars of tax payer money spent, and yet we're not ready to leave there as planned? What of load of BS, and it's as clear as day. We're not getting out, nope, not while the military industrial complex and elitist pawns like Biden are in.

As the May 1 deadline for the withdrawal of the United States military forces from Afghanistan looms on the horizon for President Joe Biden, the 78-year-old leader's decision on the matter has started to become clearer with his intention to postpone the process now seemingly inevitable.

Biden has inched so close to the deadline that his indecision amounts almost to a decision to put off, at least for a number of months, a pullout of the remaining 2,500 troops and continue supporting the Afghan military at the risk of a Taliban backlash.

Removing all of the troops and their equipment in the next three weeks, along with coalition partners who can't get out on their own, would be difficult logistically, as Biden himself suggested in late March.

Source

No surprise right, but still frustrating as hell. Factories continue closing down en mass in the Mid-west, foodbanks are overflowing in the South-West, Americans are struggling, and yet the fat cats continue to get away with their war games. When will it end?

April 14, 2021

It's both sad and comical hearing the same people who criticized President Trump for setting an Afghanistan Troop withdrawal date (May 1, 2021), now praising Joe Biden for ordering all U.S. Troops out of Afghanistan before September 11th of this year.

The only leaders who seem to be consistent are the hardcore "warmongers", like Senator Lindsey Graham and new CIA Director William Burns.

They were angry at Trump in 2020, and are now angry at Biden, for wanting to save American lives.

CIA Director Not Pleased with His Boss Biden: www.reuters.com... N2C1287?il=0

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join