It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Insurrection” Underway In Iowa As BLM Storms The State Capitol Building

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: underpass61

If you say so. I stopped coming to this site because of the "independent fact checkers" and only popped in at the request of someone that knows me.

Well, my comment got removed so it appears I stand corrected.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

BLM doesn't want people to protect themselves from their attacks and assaults.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They can "want" in one hand and "crap" in the other and see which one fills up first.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If it were solely up to the Dems right now, they would probably make it illegal to protect yourself at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Using ATS logic, these guys are proud boys dressed up like blm.

Oh and before you and the others here get all upset...I hope the book is thrown at those that turned it violent.

edit on 8/4/21 by Chadwickus because: Can’t trigger the snowflakes

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Using Australia logic, dingo’s don’t do nuffin.

a reply to: Chadwickus

edit on 9-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

That makes zero sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

If it were solely up to the Dems right now, they would probably make it illegal to protect yourself at all.

You are wrong Dems want you to protect yourself from conservatives and Republicans, and if conservatives attack you (even verbally or with a micro-aggression) and you are a liberal and fight back, even kill them, you are a national hero.

However Dems don't want you to protect yourself from any Biden voter (even if randomly attacked or deadly attacked because your skin lacks enough melanin) and you harm one hair on their precious liberal/progressive/Democrat voting heads the libs and Dems want YOU to go to jail for life; while VP Harris raises bail for the Biden voter who attacked you (even viciously) and calls the DA demanding their release.

Because Dems are always good, just, fair and non-Biden voters are always evil and deserve anything Biden voters do to them. That is life in the USA right now, get used to it, just ask BLM, CNN and MSNBC, the NY Times, or any Democratic Party politician.

edit on 4/9/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I know it’s Australian logic. All upside down, backwards and dangerous like everything down under.

Yea it was a dry joke about the none existent logic of ATS, because you used it as a metric.

edit on 9-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The blatant hypocrisy of the MSM is appalling, imagine if this were Trump supporters doing this in any blue state over gun control laws, this would be front page news.

The news is nothing but propaganda now, we are stuck with "fake news" or no news on what the far left is really up to.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The blatant hypocrisy of the MSM is appalling, imagine if this were Trump supporters doing this in any blue state over gun control laws, this would be front page news.

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Find a money trail. That is all you will need to do to topple the house of cards.

Sounds easy when you put it that way, though.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Using ATS logic, these guys are proud boys dressed up like blm.

Better than media logic, which looks the other way when it's BLM, Antifa, and the like, but calls it an "assault on democracy" when it espouses a view that doesn't fit their narrative.

Oh and before you and the others here get all upset...I hope the book is thrown at those that turned it violent.

I don't think it got too out of hand. I don't have a problem with people protesting inside the capitol their tax dollars pay for. My problem with it is the lop-sided treatment of one group over another by the media.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Weird, I live in IA about 2 hours away from Des Moines and had no idea this happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Can this really be defined as an "Insurrection".

Normally, an insurrection would be an attempt to overthrow a government or some other figure of authority.

This looks like a mindless expression of anger. If this is an insurrection then surely anybody who threw a rock through city hall's window would be guilty of it too.

Let's call a riot a riot, and not try to play the "pot and kettle" game.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

What's that, 90-100KM?

I'd hardly call that local news.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Normally, an insurrection would be an attempt to overthrow a government or some other figure of authority.

This looks like a mindless expression of anger. If this is an insurrection then surely anybody who threw a rock through city hall's window would be guilty of it too.

Not so hard to figure out, is it? I wouldn't even call it a riot. If "news" networks were interested in honest reporting, they could figure it out too, instead of playing the double-standard game.
edit on 4/9/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I thought I remember hearing Don Lemon and ALL the other talking heads say that if 'black people' stormed a capitol they would all be dead?

The hypocrisy is amazing.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Athetos

That makes zero sense.

One good turn deserves another.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Hook and sinker!
Thank you very much for calling this as it is.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join