It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Told you so. It's alway white people's fault. The POC who commit crimes wouldn't be committing crimes if it weren't for white people. (/sarc for those that need it.)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Great article. It's not just white people, but it's mostly white people beating up Asians. But the examples we give are both black men beating on Asian folk.....

What kind of retard writes this garbage?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
"But... but... but... there is no such thing as white supremacy!"

Alright. Welp. Cool story, Bro.

edit on 9-4-2021 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

People who are twisting themselves in knots to tickle confirmation bias among a group of morons. In days past they'd be known as "court jesters". Today, we call them "journalists".

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

People who are twisting themselves in knots to tickle confirmation bias among a group of morons. In days past they'd be known as "court jesters". Today, we call them "journalists".

how exactly did we go from journalistic integrity, to what we have today? It's pure propaganda, with a hint of news.
And apparently, it's acceptable. this one baffles me.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Step 1: Repeal Smith Mundt
Step 2: Allow the CIA, FBI, and DIA to run propaganda in US media
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

Its not like it wasn't always the CIA lying through media. But it was illegal, so that kept a lid on it. Now....we know that its done. We have proof of it happening. But its not illegal, so....

....and its not like print journalists have a chance in hell of surviving the internet, what with their ancient dinosaurs refusing to pivot to new mediums. Just a few years ago, what....2015? We had stuck a fork in print journalism. Now, all of a sudden, they have cash, and can still pay the bills? Hmm.....

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We jumped the shark when comedian Michael Richards was raked over the coals for being a racist after he returned like for like against a pair of hecklers at one of his shows. How long should/can a man stand in front of people and be called "cracker" by a pair of blacks before his response with the equivalent and appropriate slur in retaliation isn't knee jerked against as something more than what it was, a man lashing out in response to being provoked and attacked?

Shouldn't bigfatfurrytexan's logic at the end apply to Michael Richards as well then? He said:

Another way to look at it: if i do something in response to something you did, it doesn't change that I did that thing. I can blame you for bringing out the worst in me, sure. But in the end, its still ME that did it.

Swap out "I" and "me" with "Michael Richards" and "you" with "a pair of blacks". So then you get (with one minor adjustment, or addition if you will):

'Another way to look at it: if Michael Richards does something in response to something a pair of blacks did, it doesn't change that Michael Richards did that thing. Michael Richards (or those defending his actions) can blame a pair of blacks for bringing out the worst in Michael Richards, sure. But in the end, its still Michael Richards that did it.'

No need to point out that the pair of blacks did the equivalent. That much is obvious. What is also obvious and therefore doesn't need to be pointed out, is the standard schoolyard argument for wrongdoing:

Self-control, it's a 'lost' art ('lost' as in underappreciated, undervalued, forgotten, not as often seen as a minimum requirement for cvilized wholesome behaviour and strength of character anymore, not admired as much anymore):

edit on 9-4-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Im going to be honest: i agree with you. On the other hand, i can see what Burd is saying. But in the end....we are all responsible for our own actions. As a member, i was notified by ATS that I was responsible for my own posts. This rang true to me, and made me see my own accountability here as well. Its a cornerstone of American thought. That "rugged indepedance" that im told is actually racist derives from people who felt that their lives were their responsibility. Its one of the few things that we can claim as "American culture".

Allowing people to bait you into a tirade of racial epithets is the territory of 13 year olds on XBox Live. Grown people should strive to be above that kind of behavior.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
"white supremacy" is a straw man built by the media
... and flogged on a daily basis

And guess who owns the media?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The center for disease control just put out a statement saying covid-19 and other public health threats are racist!

nypost.com...

edit on 4/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

There are differences, though.
On ATS or XBOX Live, you're not in a location to make your living.
On ATS or XBOX Live, there are moderators or some manner of redress which was not doing it's job in the Michael Richards incident.
On ATS or XBOX Live, the targets of the initial attacks aren't in careers largely dependent on lobbing those balls back over the net when hecklers arise.

Stand up comedy is different, or it used to be/should be... when some dipsnip in the audience stands up and takes the first shot, it has always been expected that they will receive return fire from the person on the stage and that fire almost always should be equivalent or greater than what was initially shot. TBH, Richards said nothing wrong and had no reason to apologize. The USA needs to quit walking on eggshells because some folks are too thin skinned to receive insults or even slurs when they square with another individual. This is life, mean things sometimes are said, learn to live with it or STFU because the whining and victim card mentality is pathetic. (and yeah, that includes whining over having a cluster of worthless nothings constantly slinging "well, you're a white supremacist" at someone. If I don't respect or give a damn about the individual making the criticism, why in the blue hell would I care about the criticism? Everyone needs to realize they're as worthless as everyone else and their individual philosophical hurt feelz simply do not matter outside their own head.)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Hey you and me both to humanity. I don't care what color your skin is or who your ancestors are----your distant relatives did some horrible crap to someone and no one is exempt from that.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry for the dip guys.....but its been a eventful past 24 hours.

I mean aside from personal stuff (nothing important just busy stuff)--

The Daily Wire says they have proof the laptop belonged to Hunter and said exactly what the right said it did.

And Biden pushes new gun legislation full of gaffess and mistakes. And at least one outright lie considering the fight over big tech and their exemptions

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dunno man. I mean, i am not for cancelling folks and all that. I didn't find him all that funny to begin with (i never got the whole Seinfeld thing).

But i've seen comedians own hecklers in a big way. Ralphie May was the king of owning hecklers. And while i have heard all sorts of racist nonsense thrown out in a roast, the one thing that stands out to me is that some epithets are just unfunny. Its not that they are not funny...they are anti funny. I think that is the issue here for me.

He probably didn't lose my business. so there is that. I laugh at things that would make Satan cry, so its not like i have sensitive issues with humor. But sometimes the humor is so lame and so base, i am offended not at the jokes, but at how bad they are.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firepac

Lizard people

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Firepac

Lizard people

..but specifically?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ralphie May

his momma didn't love him cause she didn't give him a helmet when he went outside, and he didn't go cuba diving, but he did go norkelin and ate watermelon nowlaters.

warning for sentive ears, langue!

rusty
www.youtube.com...

cuba diving,
www.youtube.com...

bok choy and a@@
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Royal White Reptilians from the Draco Cluster .

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This tripe is believed by many liberals who think they're smarter than conservatives and supported by science on every issue. I'm not saying they're wrong about everything, e.g., I believe anthropogenic global warming is occurring, but they abandon all reason when it comes to matters of race and society.
edit on 12-4-2021 by Scapegrace because: a little wordsmithing

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
So I apologize in advance if I duck out on this thread for a bit at a time---but I just read this and while I normally don't post in the mud pit....this seems like it belongs. I cannot fathom the level of racism one must have in them in order to frame the actions of other races as rooted in white supremacy. How far is academia willing to go in its fight to excuse the actions of any person that isn't white? It seems there are no bounds when something like this is published and accepted.

I'm sure we are going to see this splashed across the left leaning rags as a amazing breakthrough while the right leaning rags will have kittens about some of the comments in the article. Like this gem:

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

So here is the article ATS'ers---news.yahoo.com...

What say we? Also---if someone else posted this already....my bad I did not see it
The woke continue imitating their favorite German group from the early to mid 1900s and like them, blame one group above all for all of the problems in the world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join