It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Is it just me or is the whole anti Asian or Asian hate thing just sort of came out of no where in terms of media attention? It was like a light switch.

Now that Trump is out of office, they have to have something to write about, don't they?

edit on 8-4-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

...here this woman is saying that again, black people are only acting how white people have designed them to. The left really has low opinions of black and Hispanics...

Yes, they do... and they aren't even trying to hide it any more.

It is not going unnoticed. Up in Portland and elsewhere, the legitimate Black protesters were very vocal and angry about those usurping their "Black Lives Matter" protests for predominantly White Antifa rioters and rabble rousers. Those Americans who happen to be Black predominantly just want to be part of the American Dream that they feel left out of -- both rightly and wrongly.. Marxism and Queer Theory isn't part of their agenda.

The Great White Savior narrative isn't working very well at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

They consolidated their focus so much on Trump they have no where else to go it seems.

Just remember how much local media, and how many journalists were accumulated, forced into submission, fired, snuffed out, etc. All to focus on one man, all for profits and to paint him in any negative image they could.

The accumulation and consolidation of media capital has fallen flat on its face now. And they are seemingly willing to stoop down to this level.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

History of the democrats sure isn't pretty. Neither is the gop, it's almost like they're one in the same right?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I hate this new weird world they are creating, I liked it back in the days when everything was in black and white. Then they invented colored TVs and it messed everyone up, why is it that white people have colored TV sets these days. The whites are not supposed to have complete control of colored TVs, that is slavery.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Who the hell has time for racism....F all you people equally.

Peace
edit on 8-4-2021 by operation mindcrime because: F SPELLING TOO

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Its interesting to see people literally jump THROUGH their own asshole to end up with their head so firmly lodged inside at the end.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

" White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US "

No , I Must Disagree , the DATA Shows Otherwise .

SESSION - ENDED

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im going to say something provocative here....

....could it be that people who are constantly talking about racism could be the racist ones?

I mean, i know that bubba with his white hood is obviously a racist prick. But the mom who sits around talking to her kids all day about how white people do this or that...is it any wonder that their kids may grow up viewing life through a lens of race?

Which may be the heart of what is being talked about here in this ridiculous article: that racism in the US has arisen out of a lens put in place by the plight of slaves, and what arose out of that.

In the end, if this is the case, the article is missing the point that the black man beating up the asian man is still racist. and while he can blame white supremacy, or whatever, for it...in the end he is still the racist that needs to have his thinking changed to not be racist.

Another way to look at it: if i do something in response to something you did, it doesn't change that I did that thing. I can blame you for bringing out the worst in me, sure. But in the end, its still ME that did it.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Makes perfect sense.....but personal responsibilty is way too complicated.

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Critical Race Theory is formulated on blame and power.

When you are a member of someone in a group without power, the blame for your actions will fall on those in power. Were you the one in power, you wouldn't rob a liquor store because you would have the money already. As an example.

The entire theory shirks personal responsibility. And given that so much of the US is based on personal responsibility, its easy to see how people who buy into CRT are hopelessly lost. CRT provides that hope. We all know that schools of thought meant to provide hope are often short on logic. Religion as an example.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

A Minority of Opinion Often Falls Short .

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So, if some Black dude in NYC punches an Asian lady, somehow not only this Black dude has no responsibility for his own attack with his own fists but somehow it's actually my fault or my sons' fault because we are white, despite living in another city to boot.....Ooookkayyy.....

....2+2 = 5 .....Riiight.....

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

We jumped the shark when comedian Michael Richards was raked over the coals for being a racist after he returned like for like against a pair of hecklers at one of his shows. How long should/can a man stand in front of people and be called "cracker" by a pair of blacks before his response with the equivalent and appropriate slur in retaliation isn't knee jerked against as something more than what it was, a man lashing out in response to being provoked and attacked?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
To quote Discharger:

"Left wing, Right wing, we don't give a #%&*,
Black skin, White skin, everybody sucks."

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Is it just me or is the whole anti Asian or Asian hate thing just sort of came out of no where in terms of media attention? It was like a light switch.

Perhaps friendly neighborhood CCP helping this, as yet another way to attack America...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is exactly Why and How this
Woke, Snowball & Cancel Culture came into being!!
Schools and Colleges are absolutely ruining
The next Several Generations!!

They tell all the White kids that They Should Feel
A certain way and If They Don’t, They Should Have Anxiety and Should Pay Reparations!!

They Are Teaching ALL kids to actually despise Other
Races!
Indoctrination!!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If we want to know where racism has gone, it’s in the universities teaching Critical Race Theory to impressionable youth.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Had to look up Critical Race Theory...from what I gathered it's basically reversed racism wrapped in a shiny layer of righteousness.

Weird...

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
So I apologize in advance if I duck out on this thread for a bit at a time---but I just read this and while I normally don't post in the mud pit....this seems like it belongs. I cannot fathom the level of racism one must have in them in order to frame the actions of other races as rooted in white supremacy. How far is academia willing to go in its fight to excuse the actions of any person that isn't white? It seems there are no bounds when something like this is published and accepted.

I'm sure we are going to see this splashed across the left leaning rags as a amazing breakthrough while the right leaning rags will have kittens about some of the comments in the article. Like this gem:

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

So here is the article ATS'ers---news.yahoo.com...

What say we? Also---if someone else posted this already....my bad I did not see it

MSM-Publishers and all of the satanic freaks who own and operate those entities are responsible for the negativity Humanity is going through.The Money Mongers need to keep us fighting....the color everyone needs to fight is green.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join