It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So I apologize in advance if I duck out on this thread for a bit at a time---but I just read this and while I normally don't post in the mud pit....this seems like it belongs. I cannot fathom the level of racism one must have in them in order to frame the actions of other races as rooted in white supremacy. How far is academia willing to go in its fight to excuse the actions of any person that isn't white? It seems there are no bounds when something like this is published and accepted.

I'm sure we are going to see this splashed across the left leaning rags as a amazing breakthrough while the right leaning rags will have kittens about some of the comments in the article. Like this gem:

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

So here is the article ATS'ers---news.yahoo.com...

What say we? Also---if someone else posted this already....my bad I did not see it

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

These people are either insane or lack any content of character to accept responsibility for an individual's actions or lack thereof. Institutions of higher learning teaching this garbage need to end.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Honk Honk

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

I'd like to think it show us that white academics either have to buy in or get put out but I honestly thinks these little slices of alternate reality we call college life really distorts their ability to perceive the general public.

I was having a conversation with a few co-workers this week about children. Its a little off subject but kinda deals with this same phenomenon. Anyone who has kids that are in public schools seems to run into issue where when their child steps out of line hears about how they can't hear anymore about their mistake because of "anxiety" We all have kids that are either recently out of school or in the system and its the same story: Don't confront me about what I did wrong, don't make me feel bad because I'll get anxiety and then I can't function. THIS has to be getting taught in our schools in early health classes. No other way. Same pattern of deflecting any potential "punishment"

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"white supremacy" is a straw man built by the media
... and flogged on a daily basis

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Is it just me or is the whole anti Asian or Asian hate thing just sort of came out of no where in terms of media attention? It was like a light switch.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yahoo is about as liberally-biased as Huffington Post and New York Times..

Just more PREDICTABLE anti-white garbage.

Why take responsibility when you can blame whitey for all your problems?
edit on 8-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
So I apologize in advance if I duck out on this thread for a bit at a time---but I just read this and while I normally don't post in the mud pit....this seems like it belongs. I cannot fathom the level of racism one must have in them in order to frame the actions of other races as rooted in white supremacy. How far is academia willing to go in its fight to excuse the actions of any person that isn't white? It seems there are no bounds when something like this is published and accepted.

I'm sure we are going to see this splashed across the left leaning rags as a amazing breakthrough while the right leaning rags will have kittens about some of the comments in the article. Like this gem:

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

So here is the article ATS'ers---news.yahoo.com...

What say we? Also---if someone else posted this already....my bad I did not see it

It appears my supremacy has caused some controversy.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974

These people are either insane or lack any content of character to accept responsibility for an individual's actions or lack thereof. Institutions of higher learning teaching this garbage need to end.

Well, I'd say there's a little both and much more involved. But these folks think they are the rational and logical and critical thinking ones. In their minds, they have it all figured out and the rest of us just need to understand that we do not and cannot understand.

They have taken the individual out of it. The individual no longer matters because individuals are not unique but the product of the same Great White Patriarchy as everyone else. White supremacy does not necessarily mean that an individual believes or promotes White supremacy; it just means that we are all products of the White supremacy and don't know any other way to think or act. So we just need to STFU and they'll tell us what to think. Because they know.

Arguing from the personal and individual level just goes in one ear and out the other -- that's White Supremacist Patriarchal thinking donchaknow! -- and proves that you are so brainwashed (guilty) that you cannot be allowed to speak. It has to be argued against the Critical Race Theory logic or they can ignore and/or dismiss it.

We have to force a change to their narrative.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

We have to make sure people who think like this never achieve (too many) significant leadership roles in this country.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Meh, truth is white people were slaves for 2000 years not 100/aborigines, 200 blacks, not even 300 natives...2000!

Humanity and greed is the cause of slavery and violence. Not white people.

People need to get their facts straight. They are already making white people slaves again... by shaming skin color and making us pay healthcare, food and more to other countries.

In all honesty, the only people that have been getting screwed since the 1970s is straight white men.

Blacks can't be fired from a job if they don't have another black person to replace them due to minority laws. They also get 2-5x the money from government assistance, housing assistance wait time is 2 weeks in comparison to a white persons 7years. They are automatically approved for everything under the sun.

On average it takes 3-7years to qualify as a white person for ANY assistance. This ranges from disability, food stamps, housing, utilities and more.

You want to talk about racism, the government prioritizes black americans, and mexicans over anyone else.

Kid income examples on government assistance.

Mexican 250 per kid -. unverified (yes they can lie about the people who live there in eastern/western states(cali, texas, nevada, New York, Maine, Virginia); no verification needed)
Black 150 per kid - unverified (yes they can lie about the people who live there in central/southern central/southern states as well as certain parts in the N/S eastern and bordering states(Virginia, florida New hampshire, kentucky, tennessee, etc; no verification needed)
White 35 per kid - verified (all children must be verified by ID, SSN, birth certificates and more)

These are ALL REAL numbers.

So who has to jump through hoops the most? Who has unprotected job status despite being 80+% of the population? White people, because laws protect a minority to such an extent that every single one can have a job and never be fired.. but they just don't do it.

Law clearly states 20% of a companies workforce must be of minority. True Minority numbers are about 13-14%(not counting kids or those of retirement age).

edit on 8-4-2021 by BlackArrow because: Added state examples.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Is it just me or is the whole anti Asian or Asian hate thing just sort of came out of no where in terms of media attention? It was like a light switch.

A gaslight switch. The pandering Left (note the qualifier... if one is on the left and not entwined in racist pandering, I am not referring to them) is manipulating minorities into incessantly believing all of this is racism and since they already lit the fires stating that only whites can be racist, there we are...

The same party that fought to keep their slaves 150 years ago, formed the Ku Klux Klan to keep minorities in check shortly after that war, and established Jim Crow laws in the South 100 years ago is just as racist and hateful as they ever were. The tactic today is to tell minorities that they're not as good as whites. Tell them they lack the self control of whites. Openly state that they do not believe minorities have the ability to directly and fairly compete against white people and succeed in those efforts so that party claims to want to take from whites to give to minorities. Take money, take opportunities, take rights, and redistribute them because minorities are incapable of earning those for themselves in that party's mind. It is open and disgusting racism and it is on display daily from Democrats and their Kept Voters.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

So kind of like crop failures in Salem in the 1600's, didn't actually need a witch to perpetuate it.
Or poverty in 1930's Germany, didn't actually need Jews to perpetuate it.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Liberals and racism. When all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail. Racism is all they have.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What in the black white supremacy is this all about??? Every time I turn around, there's another black white supremacist attacking an Asian or killing black people in the hood.

Stupid white people.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Excellent point about removing individualism. Its such hypocrisy when you consider how far they are willing to go to accommodate the desires of less than 5% of the population.

It only seems to matter in certain social things.

Its also one of the most patronizing things I have read this week. Which is sad to say but regardless....here this woman is saying that again, black people are only acting how white people have designed them to. The left really has low opinions of black and Hispanics while demanding no mercy for any white person that should "know better" One day someone will say--"wait a minute---why should white people know better?

The good news for all of us (facepalm) is our public education system is committed to making everyone dumber.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It reminds me of that video yesterday where some white guy was asking white college kids why the laws in GA are racist and there responses were----totally racist.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Of course, they don't bother to ask them "why are they racist?".

Of course not, that would require them to actually think past their sound bite driven mentalities.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Lol

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Completely false to imply that moderates, right wing, republican, and/or conservatives are for white supremacy and are not anti white supremacy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join