It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumored: California School Board Tries Circumventing Parents Push Vaccinations on Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Looks like California citizens have some guts after all.

Civil rights attorney, and mother hammered the school-board into the dirt on video.

Orange Country was secretly trying to vaccinate children without parental consent, not just any vaccination but an experimental one.

She also brings up US children's rights, Covid vaccine failures, Nazi's experiments, why Nuremberg code came about, legal implications, EUA rights, and resignation of all board members responsible, all in under 3 mins.

People, teachers, speaking after make good points as well, if people care to listen on.

It was amazing to say the least. Even Right-wing Republicans will be proud after this speech.

She starts exactly 3:11:30 time-wise

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-4-2021 by Realtruth because: Title edit for clarification

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Resistance against this crap is going up fast it seems.

Vaccinating kids without consent from the parents is the line in the sand for many. I know many parents that are really fed up, parents that look through the BS, see the numbers.

Even some newspapers start to fact check Merkel and other local politicans. We have 20% downwards trend and yet Merkel want's to impose a full lockdown on her own, override local state law.

Her dictator face is showing more and more. Anyways, no surprise that California is one of the first US states trying to pull this off.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The FDA has not authorized any American under the age of 18 to be vaccinated for Covid-19. Any state or local authority who knowingly vaccinates children, is opening themselves up to huge lawsuits.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This, too.

They should be more concerned about direct physical interaction with parents. It's not about being against vaccines in general. But against unconsented, untested and experimental injection of foreign stuff into the bloodstream of our children with unforseeable long time effects on their health.

Of course the pharmy companies won't be held accountable if there are heavy adverse reactions. They already got that waiver from the start. Everybody will just shake their shoulders an be like "it's not my fault".

And the children are the ones to suffer.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I got aroused listening to that lady.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah she was in full automatic mode, rightfull enraged.

a reply to: watchitburn
I see where you're coming from.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Y'all, it was going to happen.

Push too far, even the most go along to get along sort will say enough...and push back.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Orange Country was secretly trying to vaccinate children without parental consent, not just any vaccination but an experimental one.

Where they, really?

Not saying that they wouldn't but what proof is there that they actually trying, other than this lady saying she was "informed" of it?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I like her. She has moxie.

Nothing she says is wrong. I've worked in mental health....you should see the hoops mental health nurses jump through to secure informed consent. The only exception is court ordered meds....in which case you either bend over for the shot, or you are taken to the ground and given the shot by a team of dudes that look like me.

For a nurse not securing informed consent, if its deemed to be malicious or anything beyond simple negligence, they lose their license to practice as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Where they, really?

Not saying that they wouldn't but what proof is there that they actually trying, other than this lady saying she was "informed" of it?

The school-board is trying to back-peddle now, but even by their current comment you can see how it all started.

“The rumor claims that I want to remove parental knowledge or consent for minors to be vaccinated for Covid-19, which is actually not true.

And then that I want schools to become vaccination centers. [But I’ve only been] in conversations to create [vaccination sites] that are convenient for parents who want their children to be vaccinated,” Chau said.

voiceofoc.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

But the vaccine is not approved by the FDA for kids....so what in the hell is this person having meetings for?

I mean, the story is plausible. Until you ask if the FDA has even approved the vaccines for children...then you are left with more questions that make that plausibility start to fade away.

Although without actual proof, all we have now is a story, and a woman who is good at levelling threats telling that story.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Don't you know that liberals believe that all children actually belong to the state and the state has the right to do anything to a child if it deems it best for the child.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: carewemust
This, too.

They should be more concerned about direct physical interaction with parents. It's not about being against vaccines in general. But against unconsented, untested and experimental injection of foreign stuff into the bloodstream of our children with unforseeable long time effects on their health.

Of course the pharmy companies won't be held accountable if there are heavy adverse reactions. They already got that waiver from the start. Everybody will just shake their shoulders an be like "it's not my fault".

And the children are the ones to suffer.

It's bad enough killing unborn children without telling the girl's parents, like they're now doing in Wash D.C..

To inject our sons/daughters with a drug, without our permission, would bring real violence upon the perpetrators. The practice would end quickly in every school district.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The school-board is trying to back-peddle now, but even by their current comment you can see how it all started.

Actually, it doesn't.

They had talks about having schools become vaccination centers, that doesn't show them trying to circumvent parents.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Posted this on another thread but according to this new law the parents don't need to know about it.

New DC Law Would Give Vaccine Decisions to 11-year-Olds, Cut Parents Out

B23-0171 - Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Realtruth

But the vaccine is not approved by the FDA for kids....so what in the hell is this person having meetings for?

It may just be an over-reaction on parents during this pandemic, but one that is rightly needed.

The Covid vaccine isn't even approved for adults, just an authorization so far.

The meeting is for a school-board overstepping its bounds, or at least implying it online. DC has passed legislation to allow children without the consent of their parents receive government approved vaccines.

Here's a link explaining what happened in DC, however I believe even liberals are worried this mentality will spread, and the OP is proof.

www.wusa9.com...

The bill, which was introduced to the D.C. Council in March 2019, became law on December 23, 2020. The law allows for minors in D.C. to consent to a vaccination.

But the final text of the law has stipulations. The minor must be 11-years-old or older and must be capable of meeting an informed consent standard. That standard is met if they are capable of comprehending the need for, the nature of, and any significant risks inherent in vaccinations.

Additionally, the vaccine must be recommended by the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for the minor to consent to it. That committee, called ACIP for short, has a list of 24 vaccinations they provide recommendations for.

This list includes vaccinations for measles, chickenpox and the flu, and recently added the COVID-19 vaccine in December when its distribution began to the public.

edit on 8-4-2021 by Realtruth because: Content add

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Posted this on another thread but according to this new law the parents don't need to know about it.

New DC Law Would Give Vaccine Decisions to 11-year-Olds, Cut Parents Out

B23-0171 - Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019

Great minds think alike I was just typing my answer out to Tex, and after I hit reply you had posted the DC situation. I think it's key here, and if challenged at the Supreme Court level will get undone.

Lawsuits need to flow, and I have a feeling this Cali incident is just the start of a wave that is coming.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow. She’s the hero we don’t deserve!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I like her. She has moxie.

Nothing she says is wrong. I've worked in mental health....you should see the hoops mental health nurses jump through to secure informed consent. The only exception is court ordered meds....in which case you either bend over for the shot, or you are taken to the ground and given the shot by a team of dudes that look like me.

For a nurse not securing informed consent, if its deemed to be malicious or anything beyond simple negligence, they lose their license to practice as well.
Moxie for days

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Where they, really?

So you’re suggesting she is this upset and informed about a “rumor”? Sounds like she came with the firepower and my state has its pants down...

Some people on here...go refute this if you wanna talk proof. Where’s the piece of proof she’s wrong?

Link the lies or maybe open up to this being real?

How bout that?

edit on 8-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join