It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pain Sucks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Had many tooth problems...try clove oil

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In 2016 I was hit by a tow motor/lift at work!
And the journey began.
Because Workmen’s Comp was involved it took a year to complete Pt, Injections, Pain Meds, so many hoops to jump through!
Finally they decided on A Lower Lumbar Fusion.
That lasted only 6 months before intense pain set back in.

They would Not do an MRI to see why it had increased in pain and my left leg began to drag and kinda twist inwards.

That’s when I discovered going to the ER and complaining enough to get a MRI!

The pain was horrible, I was losing my mind!
Discovered that I had herniated a couple discs in previous area and had a spinal fluid leak!!!

I was so mad that I fired my Workmen’s Comp doctor and went on my private insurance to a new Neurosurgeon for help. Bad Decision.

I also had stenosis that he tried to fix but he removed too much bone and caused an infection.
That required Another surgery to scrape my spine of infection and another week in Hospital and PICC Line for 8 weeks for self administered Antibiotics.

After that is when a disc literally exploded inside and paralyzed me one weekend.

Emergency surgery by that doctors boss. They literally had to retrieve pieces of the disc from within me. A week in the hospital then sent me to nursing home to learn to walk again.

After a couple months my insurance had tapped out and they sent me home still paralyzed.
About 6 months later I had worked myself up to standing and eventually walking with a walker.

Sorry to jump in, hijack and vent myself lol
But I know the word pain and sympathize with all of you.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
a reply to: tanstaafl

Magnets... Never thought of that. I have heard it has been used for pain, but never even given it a thought since I started with this.

Thank you. I will study up on it. It is worth a try. At the worst of the pain, I was willing to try anything, including a chainsaw to cut my arm off. LOL

If you read that thread, you'll see that I totally understand. It was the exact same thing - 2 compressed discs in my neck, from a car accident - and the pain? Worst I've ever encountered - and I've passed kidney stones.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Can you point me to what I need? Maybe a link to where I could purchase some? I am for sure going to give it a try.

I'm not sure if it is a violation of the TOS... if the mods delete this link, I'll send it to you in a PM...

Here is the kit I ordered. It has a very specific protocol for 'whiplash', which is what I followed.

I'm not saying it will work for you like it did for me, but with that kind of pain - well, let's say, I was willing to try anything... and at least the magnets are cheap, and you only have to buy them once.

I look forward to hearing some good news from you if you decide to try them.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

I tried it. it was so so. It made me way too relaxed to be able to use it at work though.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Can you point me to what I need? Maybe a link to where I could purchase some? I am for sure going to give it a try.

I'm not sure if it is a violation of the TOS... if the mods delete this link, I'll send it to you in a PM...

Here is the kit I ordered. It has a very specific protocol for 'whiplash', which is what I followed.

I'm not saying it will work for you like it did for me, but with that kind of pain - well, let's say, I was willing to try anything... and at least the magnets are cheap, and you only have to buy them once.

I look forward to hearing some good news from you if you decide to try them.

Thank you! I am going to order them today!

Yes, I have passed kidney stones as well. This pain was much, much worse, and lasted weeks non stop. Things are better, but if the magnets even have a remote chance of making things better still, it is worth the try, and the price.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I tried it. it was so so. It made me way too relaxed to be able to use it at work though.

Yea, it seemed hit and miss. It did not help me with the pain, but at times it knocked me right out. Other times, no effect at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

if the magnets even have a remote chance of making things better still, it is worth the try, and the price.

As I said in my OP, it was an almost instantaneous miracle for me, even 4-5 months after the accident.

But, be prepared to go the full protocol - 10 days with the 4 magnets (one with the positive side to the body), and another 10 days with only the 3 with the negative facing the body.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I use THC to deal with the pain. It works very well. The only problem is that I can't use it while I'm working. So I have to lift, bend, and do other stuff I'm not supposed to do while feeling every bit of the resulting pain.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thank you! I am going to order them today!

Yes, I have passed kidney stones as well. This pain was much, much worse, and lasted weeks non stop. Things are better, but if the magnets even have a remote chance of making things better still, it is worth the try, and the price.

So, any news to report? You should be done with the 2 10 day sessions by now...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Interesting, as it was almost as reading my own story. I am just recovering from an intense, almost seven weeks of pain, that thankfully lessened a bit each week after the initial couple of weeks. My condition was not as serious as yours, it's not comparable at all, in fact, but it still did toss me off my previous path in life, and was thus very useful.

Pain can be very useful spiritual teacher, forcing us off the wrong path in life, and returning us back to the correct one. It's also a very efficient way to pay our karmic debts. We're not here just to do our own little projects or live just for our 'this incarnation's goals'. We have bigger, vaster and longer goals than that, and pain helps us towards those, more real ones.

It sucks that we can't do what we want or are used to, or planned to do - however, we're doing something more important, so in the end, it will all be good. All pain is temporary anyway - when the body dies, it releases us into a painless existence that we can enjoy for a long time before we have to incarnate again.

I can understand the sentiment, though, especially since my arm, shoulder, neck, wrist and back pain (all these pains simultaneously, but sometimes fluctuating - as one pain might be bigger one day, then another would take its place, etc.) didn't seem like it would ever end. I can barely remember what life was like before it, or when it started, and it feels like I have gone through quite the transformation, having been almost completely different personality before the pain.

Pain can also be humbling, it can be a source of information about our body and energy pathways.

What helped me when nothing else did, besides, some natural herb medicine I got from natural foods store (organic foods store?), was a 'Yantra mat'.

I know that sounds a bit weird, but it's like 'self-induced, localized acupuncture' of sorts. Acupuncture usually helps, because it can not only redirect/reroute the pain impulses (after all, information is energy in one form or another) and thus nullify them, but it can also help in healing and dealing with the actual sources of the problem by removing 'energy blockages' and such that can cause pain or make the existing pain worse than it would otherwise be, so it is almost like a 'body hack' in a way.

The interesting thing about the Yantra mat was, that if my arm was really painful, leaning my back against it would make the arm almost numb, and pretty much pain-free, even though the small spikes were not touching the arm. I don't know if this would work for you, since your condition seems to be worse.

However, at least trying acunpuncture would be something like 'what have you got to lose?'-situation to me. It healed me many times, it even cured my months-long insomnia with one treatment. After that one treatment, I have been able to sleep very well for decades.

If there's a 'physical malfunction', like something is seriously broken, I don't know what could help but helping the body heal (if possible).

I think I will have to struggle a bit with the remnants of my 'arm-pain' for the rest of this incarnation, but I can sleep and I can do most things I would normally be able to do, so to me, it's now just a 'nuisance', nothing alarming or scary, but for awhile there, I couldn't sleep and I couldn't even use a computer, let alone type.. that was really scary for a long time.

As a sidenote, the western, typical pain medication had zero effect for me as well, and I took two different kinds, maximum dosage. When that had gone on for a week, I switched to the herbal, more natural medicine, and that seems to have helped more. Nothing took the pain completely off, but the Yantra mat helped the most, I think. The greatest thing about that was that I could always customize where I put it and so on, so whichever part was the most painful, I could apply the mat there, and got immediate relief - if only for there being 'another kind of pain' to contrast the arm/shoulder/neck/etc. pain with.

I wish you good healing, and I hope acupuncture helps you, should you decide to accept this advice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join