It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Young Woman's Tax Return Letter to the IRS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Seriously, she does look creepy.

And since when did the IRS (or their equvalents in other countries) want to know what happens with the tax money afterwards? Thats not their concern, nor should it be.

This person is the sheep asking the sheerer about the wool. The sheerer does not care about the whereabouts of the wool afterwards.

LOL, bust on her for how she looks! That's the love and tolerance we have come to know and love from the left.
Is she too white? You tickle me.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This isn't original, I remember seeing this same "joke" decades ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
BRAVO for her.
Smart Lady.
a reply to: Realtruth

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
This isn't original, I remember seeing this same "joke" decades ago.

If you want to tell it to again, I'm sure we'll all laugh.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And since when did the IRS (or their equvalents in other countries) want to know what happens with the tax money afterwards? Thats not their concern, nor should it be.

This person is the sheep asking the sheerer about the wool. The sheerer does not care about the whereabouts of the wool afterwards.

Funny you mention sheep. I’ve never seen anyone go out of their way to take up for the taxman.
You were projecting again.
It’s what leftist do.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Taxation is theft

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I like breaking balls but the IRS is near the bottom of the list of who I'd do it because they are vindictive and relentless.

Same exact thoughts. Like pantsing a vampire for giggles.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Same exact thoughts. Like pantsing a vampire for giggles.

I'd rather have the CIA mad at me than the IRS.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd rather have the CIA mad at me than the IRS.

They just DM'd me and said they could never be mad at you, they just like messing with your head for fun.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, bust on her for how she looks!

Hey! Wait a min....yup "bust on her..." mm hmm that's what I wr-...So, why did it take me here! That's not exactly what I was searching for, worthless Google!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

that post wasn't to you.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

I thought shaming people based on their looks are bad? Oh nvm you're a liberal, all makes sense now.

A European defending the American IRS haha, doesn't want his countries hand outs to disappear I guess. Maybe his ego is hurt since Americans should be able to claim him as a dependent

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Funny you mention sheep. I’ve never seen anyone go out of their way to take up for the taxman.
You were projecting again.
It’s what leftist do.

It’s all he ever does, I ignore his troll post anymore because I know exactly how full of # they always are, not wasting my time on nonsense.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This gag has been circulating for quite some time.
Well before tax season.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That's awesome, star for you!

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Breaking 4.9.2021

Joe Biden is sending the IRS an extra $1.2 Billion dollars to beef up their enforcement and collection division.

Source: www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

As "government employees", government being (we the people) they should care or better care.
I'd sure hate to see one of them on trial like Nuremberg. "I was just following orders".
That would just break my heart, seeing an "employee" all crying and stuff. Their whole life and belongings on the line. Sure would hate to see that.

Yeah, no. I have no feelings for fellow citizens that help rob from their own people.The C.O.T.U.S (The Law) was very clear on how the Fed Government was to collect taxes. Private "Earnings" was not one of them.
The States paid Fed Tax, not the citizens. And only by the lowest populated state.
The 16th. amendment is a corruption of the law and its intention.

edit on 9-4-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join