It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 pandemic 'exercise' to exact events that have occurred in Covid-19 pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

"The first unbelievable coincidence came in May 2004 when a BBC episode of Panorama was on T.V. The scenario of this episode was what if 4 suicide bombers detonated bombs on three underground trains and one Bus in Tavistock Square (that’s where the actual bus blew up) during the rush hour. So we are led to believe that they picked this scenario for this discussion on T.V and then this exact scenario actually happened a year later. Oh what a coincidence. "

www.searchforthetruth.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And why do we blame Biden for kids on the border when Obama...then Trump....put em there?

Some have been detained thru Trump.

Flames in the Biden streets? No. Flames in Trump's town, with him in place..

People are funny. The subject, is not. Wake up all.....☮️

You've got to be joking. You're spreading misinformation.

Print this page USA Biden Signs Executive Orders Reversing Trump Immigration Policies By Ken Bredemeier Updated February 03, 2021 02:42 AM Download Audio WASHINGTON - U.S. President Joe Biden signed executive orders Tuesday to start to dismantle former President Donald Trump’s restrictive immigration policies, including an attempt to reunite families that had been separated at the U.S.-Mexican border.

Nancy Pelosi Oddly Mumbles ‘Open Biden’ As She Giggles To Herself On TV
edit on 9-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

He is spreading misinformation?

Pot, kettle, etc surely?.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Trends. Figures.We saw...and still see....possibilities....and train for all we can

Like the trends in the thread below.

New ATS thread

Plandemic: part 2

edit on 9-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: aded thread

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He is spreading misinformation?

Pot, kettle, etc surely?.

By accident occasionally. Not intentional. Not deliberately deceiving. Some websites may turn out to be BS fabrications. I don't create false content. I'm going to be a bit more strict in the future.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

How does a mask 'activate my own virus' ? Where are the millions dead from the covid vaccine? How do 'sequences in beach soil and sand' cure coronavirus or any kind of virus or ailment? She presents no evidence or scientific mechanism of action as it's completely made up and obviously so.

Sand is sillica and oxygen, purity and biome will vary with every few metres of beach. It's stable and inert so can't react with anything without a lot of processing, let alone interact with a virus to decrease or amplify it's lethality. There's more evidence that potatoes give people the superpower to fly and turn invisible.

She was never imprisoned without charge for her scientific view she was arrested and released without charge for stealing lab notes froma clinical trial, she didn't discover AIDS, she didn't invent an AIDS cure

You may not create the false content but you have a habit of starting threads on every quack claim regarding the vaccine before applying basic common sense or spending a couple of minutes to see if they have any validity. The only work she produced that had any impact was a retracted paper claiming a condition that has never been witnessed in humans was the cause of human chronic fatigue syndrome when the real cause was her failure to handle lab samples correctly.

If it's 'accidental' why does it happen so regularly relying on the same anti-vax 'doctors' who were banned from the proffesion years ago for malpractice and fabricating evidence in scientific papers.

Why not apply the same level of skepticism to the people pushing the 'plademic' scare to sell their snake oil 'cures' as you do to fully tested safe and effective vaccines or medicines?
edit on 9-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Where were you 10 years ago? 20? How bout 30? 40? 50? 60?

I've been right here. And the children and families have had it the same there for a very long time...diff. admins...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well. This won't be the last pandemic that we face. So we...Will have to prepare for the next one. That...I know would say........Ahhhhhhhhhh....Will get attention this time......

Bill Gates. At 1:10 in Plandemic 2.

PANDEMIC 2
edit on 9-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Wow I am kind of surprised this thread didn't get the attention is deserves .

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

After this I think I'm going to retire to UFO's and ancient civilizations topics. Because by informing everyone of the obvious and snapping them out of their coma I'm probably endangering myself and others around me.

Ya you don't want to do that. I mean It's not like they're already trying to
KILL EVERYONE!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I found this in the comment section.

I'm sorry, but at this point I have to think that Trump knew what was going on and went along with it. When he was running for office, he said whatever he needed to say to get elected including his skepticism of vacs on the campaign trail, but when given the opportunity to talk with Robert Kennedy Jr he cancelled and instead, met with Bill Gates. He went right along with everything planned and is still promoting the vac and op warp speed. He's a smart man.

Exactly what I've been saying.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Your post reminded me of former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo describing Covid-19 as a "Live Exercise".

Source: www.ndtv.com...

Last month on FoxNews, Pompeo said intelligence pointed to the Chinese Communist party and China Military coordinating the development and release of Covid-19.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's Rand Paul grilling Fauci on the origins of covid 19.

Science is such wonderful thing.
edit on 12-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Yep! It’s just a drill scenario, like the one that was taking place on 9-11 when 9-11 happened.

Also, it’s just total coincidence that everything that’s happened and happening with this grift corresponds EXACTLY to that “drill,” including the smallest of timeframes.

/sarc

So to know what’s next, we only need read the “drill.”

Don't forget the 7/7 b0mb1ngs in London, also a drill happening the same day 🤔

Yeah and Jade Helm too.

...oh wait...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You've got to be joking. You're spreading misinformation.

Bit rich coming from someone with 2 threads in the LOL forums.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

So I’ve read through the paper that was buried in your link...it can be found HERE

And I noticed that it was written March 2020..

It’s also written at the top of the paper..

So it was written after COVID appeared.

Also, they do a lot of these, HERE’S a paper on Ebola.

And here’s one you should definitely read..

From Hoax as Crisis to Crisis as Hoax: Fake News and Information Disorder as Disruptions to the Discourse of Renewal

No doubt you’ll fob off everything I just said.

Just remember there have been “drills” for a nuclear attack. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure America hasn’t been attacked with nukes, despite there being papers and emergency response scenarios planned for it.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Yep! It’s just a drill scenario, like the one that was taking place on 9-11 when 9-11 happened.

Also, it’s just total coincidence that everything that’s happened and happening with this grift corresponds EXACTLY to that “drill,” including the smallest of timeframes.

/sarc

So to know what’s next, we only need read the “drill.”

Don't forget the 7/7 b0mb1ngs in London, also a drill happening the same day 🤔

That doesn't really mean very much. On any given day you will be able to find somebody doing some kind of drill purely because people have to drill for so many things.

It's a fair bet that whenever somebody has a heart attack in any big western city somebody else will have revived some kind of CPR or defibulator training close within a day or so.

I used to live in an area that had several extremely sensitive sites, people were always doing bomb evacuation drills or terrorist drills. Then one day somebody actually planted a bomb and blew up half a dozen people, and it was pretty close to where some drills had been held. Coincidence, or conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So I’ve read through the paper that was buried in your link...it can be found HERE

Am getting a bit confused here so hopefully you can clear things up.

This is taken directly from the 'John Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health Centre For Health Security' website under the subheading 'Completed Projects':

The scenario is hypothetical; the infectious pathogen, medical countermeasures, characters, news media excerpts, social media posts, and government agency responses are entirely fictional.

Project team lead: Monica Schoch-Spana, PhD

Project team: Matthew Shearer, MPH; Emily Brunson, PhD, associate professor of anthropology at Texas State University; Sanjana Ravi, MPH; Tara Kirk Sell, PhD, MA; Gigi Kwik Gronvall, PhD; Hannah Chandler, former research assistant at the Center

Date completed: October 2017

link

New thread:

The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
After this I think I'm going to retire to UFO's and ancient civilizations topics. Because by informing everyone of the obvious and snapping them out of their coma I'm probably endangering myself and others around me.

😂

Really? Is that what the cool kids call scare mongering and spreading disinfo these days?

I think you're safe, those who risk your safety are about as real as your PHD.

Got some things to do but will be back once I've had a look at the reading material...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Also, they do a lot of these, HERE’S a paper on Ebola.

And here’s one you should definitely read..

From Hoax as Crisis to Crisis as Hoax: Fake News and Information Disorder as Disruptions to the Discourse of Renewal

No doubt you’ll fob off everything I just said.

Just remember there have been “drills” for a nuclear attack. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure America hasn’t been attacked with nukes, despite there being papers and emergency response scenarios planned for it.

Thanks Chad, saves me having to read it, figured this wasn't going to be a big deal, it seems the Nothingburger is still the meal de jour of some around here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join