It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Children in Detention are Being Raped and Starved with Approval from Biden-Harris.!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Breaking...

Biden Admin Southern Border Czar to step down in disgrace.

Source: thehill.com...

I thought Kamala was the Czar?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: panoz77

Where was your outrage before Biden?

About what? Trump fixed the border. Why would I be outraged over a POTUS who actually controlled illegal immigration?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Breaking...

She's the one that #edup that press conference a few weeks ago and told people in Spanish the border was open 不不不不不they must be punishing her for being a screwball screwup 不不不不不I think she's a coked-up mental case just the same 不不不不不

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Good thing all your Democrat ideas are working like magic charms 不不不不不

edit on Apr-09-2021 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You guys should self immolate to protest.

Clearly talking about it on the interwebs is not working.

Democrats need to publish instructions on how to do that with a solar panel instead of gasoline不不不不不

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Breaking...

She's the one that #edup that press conference a few weeks ago and told people in Spanish the border was open 不不不不不they must be punishing her for being a screwball screwup 不不不不不I think she's a coked-up mental case just the same 不不不不不

Joe Biden is letting her stay on the job until April 30th. He knows all them are stupid, but she's below their minimum acceptable IQ threshold, so Biden's giving her time to find another job.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

About what? Trump fixed the border. Why would I be outraged over a POTUS who actually controlled illegal immigration?

This entire country was founded by "illegal immigrants". But...you are too myopic to see anything differently.

Continue to see the world in such a short sighted fashion. That fulfills the posts by folks who say that ATS has turned into an echo chamber, marred by folks who refuse to look at ANYTHING with an ounce of pragmatism.

There it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

This entire country was founded by "illegal immigrants". But...you are too myopic to see anything differently.

Continue to see the world in such a short sighted fashion. That fulfills the posts by folks who say that ATS has turned into an echo chamber, marred by folks who refuse to look at ANYTHING with an ounce of pragmatism.

There it is.

WRONG, it was founded on LEGAL immigrants. Go back to school.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Nobody is letting Harris or Biden consume their life. Quite the opposite, whenever anyone is critical of the new administration or policies theyre met by the resident bad man Trump brigade intent on derailing the thread. Posturing as some kind of intellectual authority doesnt impress either. You quote the Dunning-Kruger effect then rather ironically exhibit behaviours which perfectly define that psychological description.

Now take your SJW rage and tears elsewhere and address the topic at hand instead of your grandstanding without any substance.

edit on 11/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
But its all Trumps fault right ?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

No he didnt.

In 2019 the number were the highest in 13 years.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No he didnt.

And Trump fixed it, when Trump left office, the border was more secure than it has been in decades. Now Biden has the record.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No he didnt.

And Trump fixed it, when Trump left office, the border was more secure than it has been in decades. Now Biden has the record.

That fact is solidly confirmed. There's no doubt that the US-Mex border was more secure under President Trump than it had been in over 20 years. Drugs, illegals, human trafficking... ALL DOWN.

Pissed off a lot of politicians and business owners who profit from those illegal activities, but most Americans were grateful. Money well spent.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Rage? Lol you guys in this forum have literally been my entertainment for about 2 years! You can't write this stuff! This little drama you small group of people have created for yourselves should be sold to Lucas! Lol rage.....how could I possibly be mad? Your little gang here has become top notch on my nightly reading list. I really wish I could respond to all of you, but computers and flashy screens really dictate very little of my life.

You see, in IRL ( you kids have an acronym for everything! I call it life, but shortened it so you would understand) real people have to spend actual time at their job, doing their job (unless staring at a flickering screen and writing hundreds of responses a day on ATS IS your job) so they can do things they want to do outside, with other real people, not in front of a screen, in real life. So places like this are purely entertainment. However, some of you have taken this little site to heart lol! Post after post, response after response, the amount of time you folks dedicate to jerking each other off under the table is astounding! The productivity itself is boggling!

It's great, having like 6-10 people who all agree with what you say but get upset when people don't. Ahhhh, man that sucks! How dare they not agree! Well thank goodness that here in the Mud pit, the freedom of speech only applies to the people who agree with each other! Right? Otherwise, who knows what kind of thoughts would be thought! Gasp!

Mods, and I know you are listening, please make sure to pull this one down fast! Panties are getting bunched and we would hate to have ya boys panties in a bunch lol!

Ok, go back to entertaining me with you stories and worship. DANCE MONKEYS!

Make sure to talk some sh*t too! Because all if your thoughts and feelings about me really mean a lot! Plus, they add to the comedy!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's be honest, how many Democrats are there in ICE?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join