It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Children in Detention are Being Raped and Starved with Approval from Biden-Harris.!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
It's sad, but hey as Mr. Garrison promised, "# em all to death". So be it, Southpark made a fun reference pretending to be Mr. Trump, turns out the real schmuck they were imitating was Mr. Joe Biden.

As bad as people thought Trump was, Biden is a million times worse. But when you have half a nation wanting to be sold to china as slaves, and over run with criminals. What do you really expect?

Those illegals at least get a hotel and spending money. Guess it's time they learn to sell their stain, cause that's literally all we got room for in this country is more prostitutes with Biden and Harris scaring off businesses back to china.

As they say in Mexico and Portico, you either sell drugs, do drugs or sell yourself. They wanna invite all that brotherly love here.

So be it, # em all to death!

Hard times make hard people(and I was raised with nothing but HARD TIMES), sooner we get through this mess and people wake the # up. The faster we can get to good times again.

If their parents actually gave a # they would of stopped crossing after the first 20 children spread eagle and #ed against the border fence. If their own parents don't care, why the # should I? I have zero sympathy for them, as more keep crossing every day.

Only someone who is insane would keep repeating the same action expecting different results, and that's MEXICO for ya. A nation of retards, who rather invade us while being shot at instead of fighting for their own damn country back.

Biden doesn't have the energy to be a million times worse, and you know it.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

You forget the Biden Admin has cancelled in writing all the Trump policies that were effective for several years.

oOoOoppps
⭕⭕❌
❌⭕⭕
❌⭕❌

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Typical Right-wing ideology. Kill em all, and let God sort em out later. I'm sure the use of a # fooled all the alphabet cops reading these threads and looking for "terrorists". Why is it always "kill" with you right wingers? Haven't seen any talk from "the crazy Dems" about killing all Republicans, sure have seen a lot of kill all Democrats here on ATS recently by the "crazy Trump supporters" though. When did the Christian belief of "love thy neighbor" get replaced with "kill thy neighbor because he is a democrat and says stuff that I don't like"?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gothar

You forget the Biden Admin has cancelled in writing all the Trump policies that were effective for several years.

oOoOoppps
⭕⭕❌
❌⭕⭕
❌⭕❌

Yet another example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. How is assumption and loyalty working for ya? You just keep on hating....it will destroy you long before anything you say affects me 😂😂😂

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stonergeek

"Whatever you want nancy, whatever you want!" - camera feed cut off.

Biden doesn't need the energy to do anything but sign his name on the dotted line. He isn't running the show period Nancy/Hillary and Kamala are.. Otherwise the 25th would be applied due to his overall health, and not just high functioning dementia.

He made this clear as day during a live congressional feed, as well as admitting he would step down the minute he and Kamala don't get along.

He is 100% compromised, all there is to it. There is a difference between siding with one side which is suppose to STOP after a president is in office, not promising the dismantle of independent and republican parties.

A president is suppose to unite the parties, even if they don't agree. But since the President is just a poster child for Biden Angels(trio) wants/desires and needs. He hasn't even come close to doing what a President is suppose to.

Trump at least tried, even with heavy resistance from Nancy to the point she held the nation hostage on the first stim. (Apparently fact checks says it's not true, it was held up to run political campaigns against republicans. Which is even worse IMHO.)

We need to remove campaigns completely, and just do live debating. Media blackout on all PAID/unverified/sourced info. Because every bad thing they lied about on trump was secretly retracted. Trump made a point when he called the media with a fake tip. Which the news caster interupted him and claimed to the nation it was real without any verification.

(Was funny as hell, and he proved his point on compromised media that lie for ratings. Without verifying anything, his last statement on it was "we just got another victory, ty *chicks name* you proved my point. As she struggled and retracted her statement on air, after he said that.)

Either way, I ain't gonna stress to much. Biden is gonna step down in another year or so, with his "surprise" he promised everyone. Unless all this mess and the selling of America is finalized is the final surprise.
edit on 8-4-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Typical Right-wing ideology. When did the Christian belief of "love thy neighbor" get replaced with "kill thy neighbor because he is a democrat and says stuff that I don't like"?

Killing our liberal neighbors is the farthest from our minds.

It's the liberal leadership and liberal Media who are the enemies of America and Americans.

Take a chill-pill, Gothar.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: RazorV66

You and the op and your brain dead ilk only care now because Biden.

Because Biden's not doing a better job or...?

Or if it were Trump you'd still be blaming Hillary?

When was Hillary Clinton President or Vice President?? Did I time skip again?

edit on 8-4-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Typical Right-wing ideology. When did the Christian belief of "love thy neighbor" get replaced with "kill thy neighbor because he is a democrat and says stuff that I don't like"?

It's the liberal leadership and liberal Media who are the enemies of America and Americans.

I am guessing you read your own posts, as well as the other 5. Killing seems to be part of the ethos for you folks. Whether it's blatant or #ed, it's there. Even in this thread. Call it as I see and read it. Evil Democrats, vile liberals, deplorable MSM (unless they take your "side"). You think just because they are politicians, it's ok to talk about killing them? How about if they are Mexican, cool to kill them then? Just as long as they are not on "your side".

You talk of unity, but scream for revenge against "the other side". You cry for freedom of speech, but step on any who oppose you.

Maybe you tolerate your "liberal" neighbors, but some of your buddies don't.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You talk of unity, but scream for revenge against "the other side". You cry for freedom of speech, but step on any who oppose you.

You shouldn't assume I've talked of "unity". There is no middle-ground in many areas. "Unity" is a word that my keyboard or mouth has rarely uttered over the past 12 years.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You shouldn't assume I've talked of "unity". There is no middle-ground in many areas. "Unity" is a word that my keyboard or mouth has rarely uttered over the past 12 years.

Grammar is critical, as " but" should have been "and". I did not assume, your talk of unity has been more of a call to arms on occasion, than an olive branch. Your hate is real and quite transparent though, i don't question that. It sounds like an uncomfortable state of mind to be in.

Pay close attention to the people who pay homage to you. Words have power when spoken by the right person (or left lol, stupid sides) and that lesson seems to be lost here. This sight is under heavy surveillance. That is a bipartisan fact!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Nah mate we will give that a miss ol mate

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"“A Girl from Guatemala – Was Having Trouble Communicating – Because She Lost Her Voice Screaming While Being Gang-Raped”"

Gross beyond words.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This is what the democrats wanted when they voted for Biden.

They own it now.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You guys should self immolate to protest.

Clearly talking about it on the interwebs is not working.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Why?

It's what the democrats wanted!

Just making an obvious point, obvious.

*shrugs*

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You seem to enjoy spending time here to self flaggellate.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Take it to The Hague baby.
Drag this pedophile enabler in front of the court of human rights.
Contact Mexican media via social media and dob in a kiddie fiddler.
Get a petition online and I’ll sign it.
Where in the world is Alexander Hague? F it someone tell Greta to go all how dare you on them.
She always gets a spot light and a statue.

Joe Biden is a pedo and camel toe Harris is a sookie wimp.
Just my two cents worth.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You’re kidding yourself if you think these things weren’t happening while Trump was president. And Obama.

This is just more fake outrage from the dumb right who don’t actually care about the kids, they just care about pushing their political agendas.

Yeah I’m talking about you and dozens of other members here and their crocodile tears.

Gee whiz chaddickus.
Way to callously stick your head in the sand and ignore the rape and pedophilia that is going on.
Who really cares what long gone Don did or didn’t do?
The point is it is occurring now and the veepee and the pres are thumb in bum idling neutral. Busy avoiding the situation like the plague.
And all you can do is scream at the sky about something or blah blah (your a coward) blah blah
I see narcolepsy budd is condones ignorance as well.
Crickey. I’ll have to take you guys off my Xmas list.
edit on 9-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Idling is not idolising

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Lost of reasons to look at Hillary #1 being the infamous line from her "What difference does it make now" line just being one of many clues for you. She sold us out and helped ISIS and then lied to coverup the Ambassadors brutal rape and murder. That she also ordered the capable responders to stand down and some were Courts Martialed concerning their attempts to save the Ambassador give us a two-for-one bird that needs cooking. She ran Bill by letting him slut around then picked on the women who called it forced sex.

originally posted by: stonergeek

You and the op and your brain dead ilk only care now because Biden.

Because Biden's not doing a better job or...?

Or if it were Trump you'd still be blaming Hillary?

When was Hillary Clinton President or Vice President?? Did I time skip again?

edit on 9-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

In the meantime, while Joe Biden focuses on drumming up $2.2 Trillion to expand internet access to the poor

All this says to me is if we can allow the poor easier access to the internet we can indoctrinate them into voting via manipulation of the media.
edit on 9/4/2021 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join