It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Children in Detention are Being Raped and Starved with Approval from Biden-Harris.!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: panoz77

Where was your outrage before Biden?

It's been a bad situation for years, Trump made some inroads into at least alleviating some of the issues despite constant resistance and attacks from the left. Trump was attempting to address the problem unlike his successor who seems hellbent on overwhelming the systems in place. Dementia Joe's first order of business was to undo any progress Trump had made and tell the world to come on in.
Here's an easy test:
What does the Border Patrol have to say about this administration's policy compared to Trump's? Maybe they know a helluva lot more than you or I?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
All joking aside, I'd love to see him send the Rangers in to investigate and tell three feds to sod off.

We're waaaaaaay past the time of needing a good, solid conflagration of a confrontation.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ANOTHER Blatant (material) Biden Lie Exposed:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. border agents expelled roughly a third of migrant parents and children traveling together and caught crossing the southwestern border in March, according to U.S. government data, undercutting a claim by President Joe Biden that most families are being sent back to Mexico.
More at:
www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

Trump let it keep on happening bro, so he approved of it too.

Just using your own logic here.

I can't say I agree. Sure, these problems have been around for years/decades, but Trump attempted to build a border wall to prevent these people from entering the country illegally in the first place. The main reason he wasn't more successful in that effort was in great part due to Joe Biden's political party hindering his efforts at every opportunity. So if you want to point the finger of blame, it seems to me that it lies far more with Biden and the Democrats than with Trump.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If Mexico is so bad, why doesn't the US invade?

For liberation and justice. Cartels are terrorists at our borders, no?

The Middle East is more important I guess.

Also, it's a good thing Joe doesn't visit the border.

Way too many photos would be snapped of him sniffing those kid's hair.

In my dumb, and half informed, opinion.

ETA: I don't really think US should invade Mexico lol. I'd rather see both parties work together for the benefit of all.

edit on 4-8-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

There's no need to invade. We just need to enforce our border... the same as every other country on earth has a right to do... and make a real attempt to prevent Mexico's problems from becoming our problems.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Child traffickers are bringing them up and also taking them after they are released to social services. If these kids are molesting each other, you can bet they've been molested before. Not that that sick SOB Biden would object and that schizo Harris wouldn't care unless she could make money off it.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

This thread is about Biden-Harris and the current border situation not about the failings of Donald Trump, despite your best efforts.

Why not address the topic in hand?
edit on 8/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I honestly believe it's intentionally not secured for reasons of drug/human/sex trafficking. With big named players involved.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think it's more about votes and the intentional disenfranchisement of our citizens in order to enforce a far left political agenda, but honestly, nothing would surprise me anymore.
edit on 8-4-2021 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Yeah, hell it could easily be both.

It's definitely a complicated and multifaceted issue.

One I could inform myself more on, for sure.

edit on 4-8-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: added a line, fixed

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If Mexico is so bad, why doesn't the US invade?

For liberation and justice. Cartels are terrorists at our borders, no?

The Middle East is more important I guess.

Also, it's a good thing Joe doesn't visit the border.

Way too many photos would be snapped of him sniffing those kid's hair.

In my dumb, and half informed, opinion.

ETA: I don't really think US should invade Mexico lol. I'd rather see both parties work together for the benefit of all.

Probably for the same reason gang violence isn’t cleaned up in Chicago.....

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

There's no need to invade. We just need to enforce our border... the same as every other country on earth has a right to do... and make a real attempt to prevent Mexico's problems from becoming our problems.

Mexico seems to let anyone and everyone come across its southern border.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Child traffickers are bringing them up and also taking them after they are released to social services. If these kids are molesting each other, you can bet they've been molested before. Not that that sick SOB Biden would object and that schizo Harris wouldn't care unless she could make money off it.

The Liberal media (90% of the US media) tried their best to destroy the young Presidency of Donald Trump over conditions that were tame compared to what we're seeing and learning about at today's US-MEX border.

The liberal media has been our #1 enemy for years. The Biden Administration is quickly climbing to that position.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Many countries have porous borders, whether due to lack of funding or lack of political backbone. Yes, many of Mexico's problems can be attributed to their inability or unwillingness to secure their own southern border. You would think leftist politicians and their dimwitted supporters would see that as something of a cautionary tale, but I suppose that doesn't fit with their agenda.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi confirms today that conditions at the border are right in line with what Democrats want.

Nancy gives two thumbs up: gab.com...

All is good from the perspective of Satan-worshippers.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi confirms today that conditions at the border are right in line with what Democrats want.

Nancy gives two thumbs up: gab.com...

All is good from the perspective of Satan-worshippers.

My God 😵 people believe this Democrat bull# 😬

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Huh.....no where did it state that the current administration signed off on or created specific policy or received explicit approval to rape and starve children. Is Foxnews back in the good graces of it's people and not "MSM" anymore? Looks like another attempt at sensational titles leading to just another....we hate Biden and the black VP thread. Remember when anyone would say something bad about your orange God and the same 6 people would say "you just hate him, doesn't matter what he does". Yea.... haters just hate. Try not to let the hate of Biden-Harris consume you life.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

a reply to: RazorV66

You and the op and your brain dead ilk only care now because Biden.

Because Biden's not doing a better job or...?

Or if it were Trump you'd still be blaming Hillary?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join