It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Children in Detention are Being Raped and Starved with Approval from Biden-Harris.!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt
Lol, you and me both

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

You’re kidding yourself if you think these things weren’t happening while Trump was president. And Obama.

This is just more fake outrage from the dumb right who don’t actually care about the kids, they just care about pushing their political agendas.

Yeah I’m talking about you and dozens of other members here and their crocodile tears.

Trump had it under control and YOU KNOW IT 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You’re kidding yourself if you think these things weren’t happening while Trump was president. And Obama.

This is just more fake outrage from the dumb right who don’t actually care about the kids, they just care about pushing their political agendas.

Yeah I’m talking about you and dozens of other members here and their crocodile tears.

What about the children? We know you hate orange man and MAGA white supremes, but will you condemn this lack of action and torture going on at the border? Who is to blame for this? Rape, starvation, COVID incubator, of a border disaster? If we are being told this, imagine how bad it REALLY is.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
whats greater fake outrage or fake outrage about fake outrage

dont get back to me idgaf

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am completely against AMERICAN children being raped, but then again Americans aren't stupid enough to send their children by the bus load into other countries to live by themselves.. We die for ours first, any country who fights for the betterment in THEIR OWN country for their children, is A+ in my book.

If you ain't busy living, get busy dying. The thousands of children now in the political sex trade because of dumb # Mexican Parents, could of EASILY banded together and reclaimed parts of Mexico from corruption.

Problem with mexico aside from being pussies is they are all about the "me" attitude. They don't care about anything else, getting rid of their kids allows them to procreate more. While not having a mouth to feed for 9 months.

Truth hurts, face it.
edit on 7-4-2021 by BlackArrow because: Censoring myself XD

But for real, only kids I am concerned about are those under 8. However, they have them in cages by age. So those kids aren't being raped by their peers.
edit on 7-4-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Take your partisan blinders off ya muppet.

All I’m saying is this is an ongoing thing.

You and the op and your brain dead ilk only care now because Biden.

I can see straight through your bs

I see a big difference in the conditions now vs what was going on during Trump and Obama down there, there were maybe four kids to a cage, and they appeared to be much better off during Trump's reign as president than now. On top of that, the press was trying to make Trumps border look bad, they aren't even allowed to take pictures down there under Biden, evidently even Congressmen are not supposed to take pictures.

Don't be one of those people who are blind to reality. Biden's border is way worse than Obamas ever was. The political BS they spread campaigning caused this to happen, political campaigns need to be banned if they create BS like this to happen. They are by no means denying that they have all those kids in those units, it is happening.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You’ve got great reading comprehension skills.

From your source:

The largest number of unaccompanied minors held this way

Held this way. Not held in total.

edit on 7/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Where was your outrage before Biden?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

Where was your outrage before Biden?

Let's focus on the now or do you just want to derail this thread with whatabouts.🙄

Do you approve of what's going on now?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Derail a thread purely for a right wing wank fest?

Or bringing balance to an echo chamber?

Anyway, of course I don’t approve of what’s happening.

Do you really think Biden approves of it like the OP implies?

Careful, because these things happened under Trump too, and using the op’s logic, he too approved of it.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I don't recall Trump inviting them to come to the U.S. and yes, I think the Biden administration approves of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Joe Biden (close dear friend of the KKK and a celebrated racist) most definitely approves of the conditions at the border

Him and his narcissist of a VP most definitely want the numbers to increase

His supporters also approve of it. That much is obvious.

Rape: Joe’s all for that too.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Trump let it keep on happening bro, so he approved of it too.

Just using your own logic here.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

He let it happen by trying to wall the border to keep them from entering illegally?

Try harder bro.
🤡

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That worked so well that at one point the numbers were at a 13 year high.

Oh well.

You ain’t gonna change your mind, get more results talking to a brick wall round here.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Meanwhile, didn't I just hear they're quietly resuming construction of the wall?

Possibly...

EXCLUSIVE: Biden's DHS may restart border wall construction to plug 'gaps'

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told department employees he may restart border wall construction to plug what he called “gaps” in the current barrier.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

He let it happen by trying to wall the border to keep them from entering illegally?

Try harder bro.
🤡

Biden's near-50 years in government and it's still Trump's fault LUL

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Muninn

Try harder bro.
🤡

Biden's near-50 years in government and it's still Trump's fault LUL

Notice how he keeps bringing up Trump in a Biden thread, must be that great western Australian education.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

That worked so well that at one point the numbers were at a 13 year high.

Oh well.

You ain’t gonna change your mind, get more results talking to a brick wall round here.

Change my mind about what?

TRUMP is not the president anymore, I know you miss him but it's time to move on and focus on the now because it sounds like you are cool with what's going on at the border now.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
All his own creation. He begged them to cross. Swore he would tear down the barriers. Time to sleep in the bed he made. Him and his voters. Enjoy the comfort.

Yep...another of those Joe Biden promises that a staggering record number of Americans were so excited about on November 3, 2020.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join