It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Children in Detention are Being Raped and Starved with Approval from Biden-Harris.!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wednesday, April 7, 2021

President Joe Biden says he's not going to the US-Mexican border to inspect the overcrowded conditions there.

Just over 2 weeks ago, he assigned Vice President Kamala Harris as his "border czar", and told her to get a handle on the worsening humanitarian crisis.

Kamala Harris said she's not going down there either! Instead, she visited a Chicago bakery this week.

In the meantime, while Joe Biden focuses on drumming up $2.2 Trillion to expand internet access to the poor, and Kamala focuses on fresh baked cakes and pastries, children and women are being raped and starved in over-crowded migrant detention centers near the US-Mexican border.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott demanded that the White House close a San Antonio facility housing migrant children Wednesday following allegations that children there were being sexually assaulted.

During a Wednesday evening press conference, Abbott said he received tips that alleged the children at the Freeman Coliseum facility were being sexually abused and were not eating enough.

"These problems are a byproduct of President Biden’s open border policies and the lack of planning for the fallout for those disastrous policies," Abbott told reporters.

The governor said that separate complaints were sent to the Department of Health and Human Services and the Texas Department of Family and Protective services Wednesday, alleging four different kinds of child abuse.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Even when the media was trying to make conditions seem as bad as possible in order to damage President Trump, they couldn't fabricate the heinous, atrocious conditions that the Joe Biden/Kamala Harris administration have fostered, and are condoning.

If you or I treated a dog or cat as poorly as the Biden-Harris administration is allowing human children to be treated, we'd be fined and jailed, for being so cruel.

Since 90% of the U.S. News Media is COVERING for the Biden Administrations many wrongs against humanity and the nation, what authority will raise public awareness enough to cause Americans to demand an end to the torture of innocent migrants?

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
All his own creation. He begged them to cross. Swore he would tear down the barriers. Time to sleep in the bed he made. Him and his voters. Enjoy the comfort.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Meanwhile, didn't I just hear they're quietly resuming construction of the wall?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You’re kidding yourself if you think these things weren’t happening while Trump was president. And Obama.

This is just more fake outrage from the dumb right who don’t actually care about the kids, they just care about pushing their political agendas.

Yeah I’m talking about you and dozens of other members here and their crocodile tears.

edit on 7/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It doesn’t surprise me that the Biden/Harris criminal gang of goons are looking the other way on child abuse and it shouldn’t surprise anyone else either.
It’s all part of the steaming pile of sh!t they are trying to feed the American people.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Biden isn't leadership material; he's BEYOND proven that by now. And the left only voted for him because "orange man bad," NOT because of leadership skills. So what we're seeing now, are the repercussions of having him in office. More to come...

THIS MIGHT AS WELL BE REAL:

edit on 7-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You’re kidding yourself if you think these things weren’t happening while Trump was president. And Obama.

This is just more fake outrage from the dumb right who don’t actually care about the kids, they just care about pushing their political agendas.

Yeah I’m talking about you and dozens of other members here and their crocodile tears.

I am sure you are pro-abortion, so you don’t give a sh!t about kids anyway.
So go run that BS on people that are easily fooled.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I live in TX. Where do you live. Probably nowhere near this situation so you ignore it. It's a real problem and Biden threw nitro fuel on it. Here in TX we are on our own out here dealing with the Cartels, kids, drugs, sex workers. Nobody wants to help us. Not your problem. Right now. I assure you it will be. Give it a couple years. It will be your problem as well and you caused it.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

A report released and obtained by ABC News on March 31st revealed that there were just under 18,000 children detained at the US border by the Uncle Joe Show. At it's peak, the Trump admin never had more than 2,600.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Take your partisan blinders off ya muppet.

All I’m saying is this is an ongoing thing.

You and the op and your brain dead ilk only care now because Biden.

I can see straight through your bs

edit on 7/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Take your partisan blunders off ya muppet.

Biden might be having a change of heart. They are talking about finishing the wall. Before he said tear it all down...interesting stance. He and Kamala though still won't go down to check it out. Trump did. Says a lot.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bs bs bs.

More than 144,000 migrants were apprehended or denied entry to the country last month — the largest number in 13 years. More than half of them were families with children, and about 8% were unaccompanied minors. Last month, Texas shelters held more than 5,800 migrant children.

Dated JUNE 23, 2019

www.texastribune.org...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So it's only Texas where illegals come over the border?

No one better tell Arizona that ...

link   

Because Biden's not doing a better job or...?

link   
It's sad, but hey as Mr. Garrison promised, "# em all to death". So be it, Southpark made a fun reference pretending to be Mr. Trump, turns out the real schmuck they were imitating was Mr. Joe Biden.

As bad as people thought Trump was, Biden is a million times worse. But when you have half a nation wanting to be sold to china as slaves, and over run with criminals. What do you really expect?

Those illegals at least get a hotel and spending money. Guess it's time they learn to sell their stain, cause that's literally all we got room for in this country is more prostitutes with Biden and Harris scaring off businesses back to china.

As they say in Mexico and Portico, you either sell drugs, do drugs or sell yourself. They wanna invite all that brotherly love here.

So be it, # em all to death!

Hard times make hard people(and I was raised with nothing but HARD TIMES), sooner we get through this mess and people wake the # up. The faster we can get to good times again.

If their parents actually gave a # they would of stopped crossing after the first 20 children spread eagle and #ed against the border fence. If their own parents don't care, why the # should I? I have zero sympathy for them, as more keep crossing every day.

Only someone who is insane would keep repeating the same action expecting different results, and that's MEXICO for ya. A nation of retards, who rather invade us while being shot at instead of fighting for their own damn country back.
edit on 7-4-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So it's only Texas where illegals come over the border?

No one better tell Arizona that ...

Your lie that only 2600 were held is a lie.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I am sure you are pro-abortion, so you don’t give a sh!t about kids anyway.
So go run that BS on people that are easily fooled.

I'm pro abortion!
I don't give a fsck about your kids.
I could watch kids falling of bikes all day.

Build the wall though- only thing worse than your kids is some other freeloaders kids. Only thing worse than them is the people murdering parents and stealing their children to use those kids as a free pass into America.

This situation has been entirely screwed up fit decades.
Fix it.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Oh look.

Sexual Assault Of Detained Migrant Children Reported In The Thousands Since 2015

In each of the past four years, 1,000 or more immigrant children who arrived at the southern U.S. border without their parents have reported being sexually abused while in government custody, according to federal records released Tuesday.

Shove your fake outrage where the sun don’t shine.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Take your partisan blinders off ya muppet.

Maybe you Aussie’s should take some of these illegals off our hands and help out for a change.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Testimony paints a different picture.

Held in grim steel-and-concrete cells built for adults, these young people are spending an average of 107 hours awaiting transfer to an HHS-run shelter, well over the 72-hour legal limit, the data shows. The largest number of unaccompanied minors held this way during the Trump administration was about 2,600 in June 2019, according to congressional testimony and two former Customs and Border Protection officials who were involved in handling that crisis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join