It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Outsells the American Jobs Infrastructure Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

In another effort to sell the American Infrastructure Jobs Plan to the unsuspecting Public, Jowy Josephovich goes to the speech plan and really screws up.

Lots of trouble getting the words out of his copper beebee mumble mouth and lots of talking out of sync with his hand gestures roflmao.

Wincing and squinting as the teleprompters roll too fast roflmao.

Same tactics like low-voice focusing and leaning forward on the podium to make sure you think it's something real important roflmao.

Some fake outrage mixed in too (words and some visible frowning and that disgusted look) roflmao.

Bet if he took any real questions, he wouldn't know jack# about what he was even talking about !!🤣

Horrible phony. Just look back for old vids of Biden from years ago and see how faked-up the new Biden is roflmao.

Your President want a word with YOU !!!!🤣

President Biden on Wednesday signaled his openness to “good faith negotiations” on his $2.3 trillion infrastructure proposal — but bluntly warned Republican opponents of the plan that he would “not be open to doing nothing.”

LINK--> Biden Signals Openness to ‘Good Faith Negotiations’ on Infrastructure Plan

Watch Yoseff stumble and fumble with the bull# . . . roflmao

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The man is a sick puppet. America used to be great. What happened? PC bull# and left wing double speak. Damn but you’re in a whole heap of trouble. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Is this a repeat of Joe's boss's "shovel ready jobs" plan ?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nonsense !!!

All Hail maximum leader Chairman Jao Bai Din !!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Is this a repeat of Joe's boss's "shovel ready jobs" plan ?

While throwing the USA deeper in debt? Making the dollar weaker?

I don’t see the debt ever being paid down. Much less off. It really seems the US is being set up to fold.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

While throwing the USA deeper in debt? Making the dollar weaker?

You mean exactly like Barry ?
Exactly my point.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Really mr 9/11 . Wow nothing gets by you except 9/11

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What did Biden say about the Post Office and Amtrak being responsible for making sure every home and apartment has high-speed internet?

Maybe I misunderstood. Joe tried so hard to speak clearly today, it sounded robotic on the car radio.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This shouldn't be a surprize to anyone.

This is what the evil left wanted.

A bloated, tyrannical government that will spend us to our graves.

I'd say, "told ya so" but even I get tired of saying it.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Everyone will cheer the spending on "America First" until they begin feeling the pain in their own wallet.

The $3.00 @ gallon gas price ceiling was broken today here in the Chicago suburbs. All these guys/gals who bought the big Ford and Chevy trucks when Trump was in charge, were not looking too happy at the gas pump today.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everyone will cheer the spending on "America First" until they begin feeling the pain in their own wallet.

The $3.00 @ gallon gas price ceiling was broken today here in the Chicago suburbs. All these guys/gals who bought the big Ford and Chevy trucks when Trump was in charge, were not looking too happy at the gas pump today.

Please.

We're nearing 4.00 a gallon here in the wonderful democrat paradise of Oregon.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please.

Holy smokes! I was in L.Vegas last week and regretted renting an SUV when I saw the $3.39 gas price.

Isn't Oregon where everyone makes $20 an hour and every minority gets $2,000 @ month?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

lol

I have no clue.

What I do know is that the Chevron station I visit charged me 3.69 a gallon of gas last week.

Yay Biden!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I love how every single social media upload is disliked and ratioed to hell 😂

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

lol

I have no clue.

What I do know is that the Chevron station I visit charged me 3.69 a gallon of gas last week.

Yay Biden!

Ouch, up the street, currently @2.65 for 89 grade.
edit on 7-4-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

lol

I have no clue.

Yay Biden!

To be clear, candidate Biden said during the 2 Presidential debates that he was going to RAISE TAXES, GET RID OF GAS/OIL, and BEGIN MAKING AMERICA A GUN-FREE ZONE.

So many Americans liked his promises, Joseph Biden received more votes than Trump, and even messiah Obama, by a large margin.

HEIL BIDEN!!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hail Hydra.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

More money for china woo hoo, got to love it, china biden is going to keep china communist government richer soo they keep buying our debt.

Meanwhile he will keep paying Americans to stay at home and collect unemployment and welfare as the welfare state seems to thrive under Democrats.

Yep remember Obama infrastructure, here in my neck of the wood, on half a mile side road was paved and then a big sign was posted that it was done with Obama stimulus. The sign was more expensive than the asphalt in the darn road.

Lets no forget that he is planning to get electric cars that happen to become all from china as more American companies are moving to china for their key raw materials. China have biden held by his balls.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Please.

What I paid out in Death Valley 10 years ago...

My truck is diesel. LOL. It's about the same right now.

top topics

join