It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connections from the 40 naked models Dubai Photoshoot to Obama and Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Was this really a photo shoot, or an ad for the Elite's Meat Market?

One of the women has been identified because of her tattoo.

She’s a lawyer.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: svetlana84
By now you probably have heard (and seen the pictures) of the Naked Photoshoot in Dubai.

If not, short version: 40 models from Ukraine and other ex Sovjet states posed naked on a Dubai balcony for a photoshoot.
Which goes against local laws, most of them got arrested, including the Russian Photographer.

Link to the news story:

Daily Mail

“A Russian man who was detained as an organiser of the 'lewd' shoot on a balcony in the United Arab Emirates has been identified by the Moscow media as Alexey Kontsov, 33” This is slightly wrong, according to Kontsov he was just the Photographer.

So, who was the Organiser?
Strana (english translation)

Edit link hzhc5h344mzpsslanna2pwdbzy-adwhj77lcyoafdy-strana-ua.translate.goog... holuju-fotosessiju-ukrainok-v-dubae.html?fbclid=IwAR0uvYHhP0C0IDPXNG_8E-DKoRIu9Pbjuz_wdZYJ8hXgvTgYBFOS3V7xlog

“According to Strana sources, Vitaly Grechin, a resident of Kiev, was detained for filming naked Ukrainian women in Dubai. He, according to our information, was the organizer of the trip itself and the scandalous photo session. “

Grechin is known to always have an entourage of beautiful, young Ladys around him. Lives a flashy life. Is financially loaded.
(much like Epstein...)

“When asked about his profession, Grechin replied that he works for the investment company LightHouse and "represents private Western capital, individual investors with high wealth."
(much like Epstein...)

We learn, that he has connections to Obama, met him in person and donated to him.

Which is confirmed on this site, he donated 50k to Obama (scroll down to personal donors) 
 www.opensecrets.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Opensecrets.org

Edit: link www.opensecrets.org...

As well, he has met Hillary (photos in the strana article above)
(much like..... well, I think at this point you know where I am going with this)

This is what i have so far. Let’s see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

So if you ever donated to a campaign and met the candidate, somehow you are now connected?

Well, you have "ties" and are therefore suspect. So yeah, if anyone in your office or your company ever donated to a political campaign and also took photos of adult consenting women, who got arrested because--you know--Dubai--then this implicates you to something nefarious.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ahhh.... so there’s hope!

Yea I'm not searching that again😞👍😆😮

originally posted by: Guyfriday
edit on 7-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Since the women are being deported: nypost.com... , I suggest sending them to Joe Biden as a present. They all have long hair. We'll get a new President before you can finish saying "heartattack".

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I hear that every one of them is bi-pedal.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Models or OCONUS Lures? I didn't see Epstein in any of those pics but yea sure did remind me of him and other wealthy connected playboys.

Dubai named the sex tourism capital of the Gulf

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

No! NO!!
No I haven’t seen said photos of 40 Naked women in Dubai... and until you post a link to said epic photos I’m gonna assume this is fake news.

Agreed - pics or it didn't happen. It's 2021

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't think those woman should be going to jail for that. Sorry if I am not condemning them, they are not hurting anyone doing that.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

A local prostitute here in town used to be a college professor in Kiev before she ran a fowl the authorities over there. She told me that she was sold in Dubai before being sent to the US to work. The people that control her use fear and threats to get her to do what they want. She said that it's not always threats though, and cried about her kids. This was after she was arrested and was waiting for ICE to come place her into custody. She was happy when they told her she could be placed into protective custody if she was willing to name names. A few weeks later an Eastern European Trafficking group got busted in town.

She was confirmed to be a former University Professor, so it can happen to anyone in a corrupt society. Something to thank about huh.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It diminishes your theory of the elite meat market though.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: svetlana84
By now you probably have heard (and seen the pictures) of the Naked Photoshoot in Dubai.

If not, short version: 40 models from Ukraine and other ex Sovjet states posed naked on a Dubai balcony for a photoshoot.
Which goes against local laws, most of them got arrested, including the Russian Photographer.

Link to the news story:

Daily Mail

“A Russian man who was detained as an organiser of the 'lewd' shoot on a balcony in the United Arab Emirates has been identified by the Moscow media as Alexey Kontsov, 33” This is slightly wrong, according to Kontsov he was just the Photographer.

So, who was the Organiser?
Strana (english translation)

Edit link hzhc5h344mzpsslanna2pwdbzy-adwhj77lcyoafdy-strana-ua.translate.goog... holuju-fotosessiju-ukrainok-v-dubae.html?fbclid=IwAR0uvYHhP0C0IDPXNG_8E-DKoRIu9Pbjuz_wdZYJ8hXgvTgYBFOS3V7xlog

“According to Strana sources, Vitaly Grechin, a resident of Kiev, was detained for filming naked Ukrainian women in Dubai. He, according to our information, was the organizer of the trip itself and the scandalous photo session. “

Grechin is known to always have an entourage of beautiful, young Ladys around him. Lives a flashy life. Is financially loaded.
(much like Epstein...)

“When asked about his profession, Grechin replied that he works for the investment company LightHouse and "represents private Western capital, individual investors with high wealth."
(much like Epstein...)

We learn, that he has connections to Obama, met him in person and donated to him.

Which is confirmed on this site, he donated 50k to Obama (scroll down to personal donors) 
 www.opensecrets.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Opensecrets.org

Edit: link www.opensecrets.org...

As well, he has met Hillary (photos in the strana article above)
(much like..... well, I think at this point you know where I am going with this)

This is what i have so far. Let’s see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

So if you ever donated to a campaign and met the candidate, somehow you are now connected?

Well, you have "ties" and are therefore suspect. So yeah, if anyone in your office or your company ever donated to a political campaign and also took photos of adult consenting women, who got arrested because--you know--Dubai--then this implicates you to something nefarious.

In a Ukrainian tabloid, maybe.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not really. If the elites in question are looking for a certain kind of slave, the girls don't matter as much as how they look. So this could easily have been an Elite's Meat Market.

Just so we're clear here (not you but others reading this) these aren't girls that are bought for a few days. These Elite Meat Markets are for girls that are kept for as long as they do what they are told, then after that those girls will end up in the dessert or tossed overboard if at sea.

So it's doesn't matter what education level you have since you are usually told to shut up and do as you are told. The way these things were explained to me was that you do as told, or somebody is going to die. Either you or somebody you know. Emirates view the world as them and trash, so if you aren't an Emirate Male then you are treated as their plaything, or tossed out to die. Given where this happened, given who were behind this, and given how this got exposed, well it could be anything but to me it smells like human trafficking and Meat Marketing.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Would the Elite's Meat Market really run such a public ad?

Rhetorical question is rhetorical.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Emirates in their home country probably don't care until it makes them look bad. Then it's all fake outrage followed by smoke and mirrors until everyone in the Muslim world thinks that damage control was done well enough to fool the world. An old friend of mine said that when they visited Dubai they saw a woman get stripped in the street for some reason. The people who did it left her there and drove off, then the poor woman was arrested. The UAE is not a normal place.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That anecdote adds nothing to the question you asked.

If that was actually the case wouldn't there be these types of ads frequently?

To me it looks like feminists stirring the pot but I guess some people can't help but have their mind go down certain rabbit holes.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I hate to be old-fashioned, but my how the meaning of "balcony" has changed.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Geez. All that doesn't sound like a conspiracy at all. It sounds like a bunch of people are in very complicated relationship. Either that or some sort of tax dodging attempt. Maybe the guy is saying all his hoes are his converts to Christianity, so now he is seeking tax exemption status, seeing as he is now classified as being a religion and church?

Whatever floats peoples boat I guess. This thread should be in the relationship forum not general conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I saw a news article scrolling across my screen which had a explanation of the photo shoot, oh never mind, I think it was another thing. But that showed pictures of what the women were wearing they were not all models, some were singers and other hollywood talent. They were not really naked. Some were wearing bodt suits with lots and lots exposed skin. Lots of butts hanging out. That article said it was for a fashion designer. Why would anyone with two brain cells ever want to go to any middle east country, evcept Israel. I traveled around there a bit in the 80"s. Blazing Hot, when we landed in Egypt I went forward and opened the door and deployed the stairs. Two flies that had ade the trip with up tried to get out, but they dropped dead and fell onto the stairs. That was at a place called Hergota which they told me was a popular resort on the red sea. Never saw any sign of cityor any thing. We were just droping off and didn't stay long, But knowing the Moslem morals about women would or should have sent up big red flags. People are crazy.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There are ads for these kinds of Meat Markets, here in the US. I would assume that other countries have them as well. I would bet that if you were to poke around the internet you would find these ads somewhere. If you want me to provide you a link to one, well that's not going to happen for very obvious reasons given what is being traded. If you want to know how I found out about those kinds of sites, I had done a research paper in college about the local black-market and came across stuff that made me sick. My Law Enforcement friends were already aware of these places on the web, and only asked that I purchase stuff (shall we say).

So if some places and at some times of the year (Football season here in the US). Girls, and boys sometimes, get dragged out to local locations and have a variety of photos taken to showcase in fliers and in pamphlets as well as on some sites that deal in this crap. In fact go to a scenic area in your town during early morning or odd hours of the night before a big public event. You might see some groups of people, mostly girls, doing photo shoots. What do you think is going on, a high school photography class doing and outside shoot? Sometimes it might be, but like I said go try it and see the underside of your town. Oh and it doesn't matter where in the world you live human trafficking is that prevalent world wide.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I didn't say those types of ads didn't exist, I said they are not as public as the situation in the OP.

Since they tend to be hidden, this public fiasco probably wasn't one of them, which was why my original rhetorical question was rhetorical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join