It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joey is going for the gun grab

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Get ready for the corn cob treatment !!! 🤣

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
SOMEONE LIQIUDATE THAT MANIAC! LOL!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's all happening as planned. The fight to protect our 2nd Amendment is going to require some serious work by American citizens that stand by our Constitution....legally and civically.

We knew this was coming back in 2013 when Obama laid the groundwork.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Protecting our 2A is #1. Without a strong commitment, the soul of this nation will be lost. We will no longer be citizens, but rather, subjects.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Elaborate?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

Elaborate?

💫

edit on Apr-08-2021 by xuenchen because: 💫

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Joey is unilaterally violating the civil liberty of over 320 million Americans.

Seems like an impeachable offense to me.

Several impeachable offenses since Jan 20th.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You know guys that Binden is a joke, most of the EOs he signed has bean rejected by many republican states, guns laws has been straightened in many states in order to fight senile china bidens gun EOs, actually most states are giving biden the finger and the democrats knows it.

Even the "covid passports" are now nothing but a memory, really, nobody cares what the democrats wants lately.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mmmm, yea.......I don't know either. Gregg Abbot, Texas Governor will doubtless tell him to stuff it. And of course there's Constitutional issues although that may not matter anymore considering the breadth and depth of corruption in the Federal Government.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joey is unilaterally violating the civil liberty of over 320 million Americans.

Seems like an impeachable offense to me.

Several impeachable offenses since Jan 20th.

How can you impeach somebody who isnt even President. They should be impeaching Trump a few more times during this time while he cant so easily respond.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Has anyone found a list of things Biden is trying to actual effect change to?

WTF are ghost guns? I heard something about this.

Now I can't make my own weapons?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: rickymouse
I just got my NRA cap in the mail on Tuesday for renewing my membership through the gun club., guess I will have to hide that too.

Makes sense.

The NRA has been in hiding since the outbreak of covid-19.

You now have a cap to commemorate that.

They don't deserve a dime from anyone.

I have been a member of the gun club here for many years, and with the membership you get a membership to the NRA...junior membership, no free life insurance with that ten buck fee. But the club gets very low interest loans from the NRA and lots of free targets and stuff as part of the deal, plus they have got some other financial help from grants for the new skeet machine they bought....the NRA picked up most of the cost for that, one of their big members makes them and it was real cheap if I remember right.

I won't become a full fledged member of the NRA anymore, I was for almost ten years when I was younger but I don't get into that anymore. They had gone overboard for a while but are not bad anymore. They got a little radical for about ten years, but have mellowed out pretty much now. Enough members quit because of their radical stuff that they are in bankruptsy from losing support now.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

WTF are ghost guns

They're homemade, or improvised. Something that someone like myself, with only rudimentary shop skills can make.

His BS this morning is unenforceable. Good luck watching every garage shop, private machine shop, or basement shop. There're only thousands of 'em. A doddle.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Has anyone found a list of things Biden is trying to actual effect change to?

WTF are ghost guns? I heard something about this.

Now I can't make my own weapons?
Ghost guns are those things that ghost soldiers carry around. I guess the civil war ghosts have begun modernizing now though, they were stuck with those muzzleloaders for years,I bought a muzzleloader from a ghost...well, technically I inherited it from my stepfather when he died.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

" White House: Joe Biden Not Waiting on Congress, Using DOJ to Put Forward Gun Control "

I would have to say knowing the Law that Joe Biden would be Committing Treason as President if he decided to Force this Issue of Americans Second Amendment Rights under the Constitution . An Impeachable Offense to Boot ? Absolutely ......

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hmm... Afro Americans are Also Waiting with Baited Breath to See if the Brain Dead Incompetent in Chief will Decide to also Go After the 13th and 14th Amendments . Joe Biden is Committing TREASON . As and American Citizen I Say Impeach Him NOW !

Here Here !

edit on 8-4-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Joe Biden, ' No amendment is absolute.....'.

President Joe Biden declared Thursday that “no amendment is absolute” while unveiling a series of executive actions targeting American citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

What a @$#$% @###$ !

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No amendment is absolute, Joe??

Really?

If that's the case, put it before the American people, asshole. Let them decide what's best for them, you treacherous **bleep**.

Remember this oath you took not three months ago, you prick?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

No where, does it say, via EO you destroy it, you sanctimonious **bleep**

edit on 4/8/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

President Joe Biden declared Thursday that “no amendment is absolute” while unveiling a series of executive actions targeting American citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

What a @$#$% @###$ !

Typical Democrat bull# -- they start comparing a weak Executive Order with a full blown Constitutional Amendment 🤣

ROFLMAO

And wait . . ... millions of people gobble it up like Christmas Goose

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Leave it to Joe to say something completely idiotic. I wonder if he stopped to realize how that blanket statement could be applied to the other Constitutional amendments? I doubt it. I doubt he thinks before he speaks much at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Interesting video that kinda puts the impossibility of "gun control" into perspective...

He's absolutely on target...the pun is obvious!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join