It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joey is going for the gun grab

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

President Biden will announce new executive action on gun control on Thursday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki indicated.

Psaki, during her press briefing Wednesday, declined to go into details on what the action would entail but said the president would have "more to say" tomorrow.

Earlier Wednesday, Politico first reported that an executive order is coming – after three recent mass shootings in Boulder, Colorado, Atlanta, Georgia, and Orange, California.

This will be interesting to see what happens. I bet he will go after those scary black rifles. I believe the lawsuits will end his EO, but in the mean time, there will be a halt on new sales or some such nonsense.

When you can't get anyone behind what you are doing, just write another Executive Order. Well played Joey.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well agencies and businesses will have to comply.

We don't.

🤷🏾‍♂️

EO or proclaim all he wants. I got a 100lb bag of sand he can pack.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
COME AND TAKE 'EM!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Raise taxes on firearms and ammo?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mandatory full coverage insurance required on all guns. Mandatory yearly classes and certificates. Mandatory government access to all your fire arms at any given time, so as to inspect for safety protocol, and required safe unloaded storage separate from ammunition which is to be kept in another safe in your garage, locked at all times.

Insurance premiums will not be over $1300 per year, for a black powder single shot flint action rifle. Of course, six shooters will be ten times that, and semis are no longer allowed.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That's the authoritarian way as Joe said it in 2019. I figured they'd try something like this shortly before Chauvin was acquitted.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's the obvious step, isn't it??

Can't/Won't get the guns...make it next to impossible to buy ammunition for them.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Can't/Won't get the guns...make it next to impossible to buy ammunition for them.

Great time to learn to make your own ammo.

Also, you can do some really cool things with blow darts. Silent but deadly.

Napalm bombs are really easy too.

I don't even listen to rock music and I've had Blaze of Glory stuck in my head since hearing this news.

There won't be much left to lose anymore. I refuse to "own nothing and be happy" And I have no problem saying so, even on a site like this.

I know a few good cops who will turn on their handlers when shtf, and I'm sure we have some soldiers on board too. There are many things worse than death.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Well, Biden can't raise taxes with an EO, but what he can do is call gun deaths a "national Emergency" (see where I'm going with this?) and just "temporarily" prison-rape the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

(Just until the emergency is over)

(Just to "flatten the curve")

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I own many firearms.

I will not be surrendering them.

Your move Joey.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I put all my firearms upstairs, I'm sure he won't get them.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Does Maxxine look scary? Stays in a case in a gun locker with locks and a firing pin removed.

She only shoots targets and purchased legally which included an F.B.I. Background check... prints and all.

Heck even my Benelli 12 gauge shotgun ( Biden Approved) is black and scary.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That's a possibility, too.

Won't change my actions any. I'm going to be spending quite a bit of money this weekend at a local gun show.

I'm looking for a scary, black rifle--preferably in .308--but I'm not married to that caliber as I like 5.56mm, too. Both make sufficiently large holes in things...whatever those things may be.

I'm also looking to purchase a bunch of brass in 9mm, .30-30, and some dies. Though I doubt there will be any great amount of any of those...

EO, or not, I will not turn them over willingly. Nor am I, quite honestly, going to fight the cops, or whatever they send to get 'em. They will "disappear" somewhere only I can find 'em.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Oh, yeah. I've got a very dog-eared copy of the Anarchists Cookbook layin' around here somewhere's...

I can make a very useful long bow out of pvc pipes--between 60 to 65 lbs pull--takes an afternoon, if I recall correctly.

Homemade napalm? Been there, done that...got in lots of trouble for it, too. That patch of grass, ok about an acre, was never quite the same...Dad was not pleased, nor was Mom. Oops.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Wow, I grabbed a copy back in 92". Didn't think there were many left. But internet has everything. 👍

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I bought mine at a little bookstore run by an unrepentant Flower-child. Super nice guy. Bought it while I was in jr. high school--think I was 14 maybe??

Covid put him out of business last summer.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What in gods green plan is a Concealable Assault-Style Firearm? like an Uzi?

House Democrats Urge Biden to Regulate Concealable Assault-Style Firearms

“The recent tragedy in Boulder, Colorado, where 10 people including a police officer were killed is one in a string of deadly incidents involving this style of weapon,” lawmakers wrote

Edit: article has a paywall... more quotes so people can see.

Lawmakers want the Ruger AR-556 pistol, the weapon used by the shooter, to be subject to the same restrictions as short-barrel rifles. The National Firearms Act regulates short-barrel rifles differently from other rifles since they can be more easily concealed, a former special agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives explained to the Washington Post.

www.rollingstone.com...

Ban Trench Coats!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Micro or Mini UZI's would qualify, I suppose??

Skorpions out of Czech Republic, too. Those things are buzz saws, 900 plus rounds a minute...

But none of those are "concealable assault weapons". They're SMG's, or Machine Pistols.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My link went on to explain more. I can understand the weapons you mention and a few others, but they really want the "ArmaLite" style weapons (ar) because AR is Assault Rifle.

Following a deadly mass shooting in Boulder, Colo., House Democrats are calling on President Joe Biden to “take Executive Action to regulate concealable assault-style rifles,” the type of weapon used by the shooter. Four Democratic representatives — Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Chairman Mike Thompson (D-Calif.) and Vice Chairs Joe Neguse (D-Colo.), Val B. Demings (D-Fla.), and Ed Perlmutter (D-Colo.) — authored a letter to Biden that was then signed by 101 House colleagues.

“For too long, gun manufacturers in order to circumvent the National Firearms Act have designed and marketed concealable AR-15 style firearms which fire rifle rounds,” the lawmakers wrote. “Concealable assault-style firearms that fire rifle rounds pose an unreasonable threat to our communities and should be fully regulated under the National Firearms Act consistent with the intent and history of the law.”

Wonder about my interchangeable Contender? Like this one..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Any weapon can be concealed, so they are not making a difference.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The hero Ash once said :
"Come get some"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join