It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microzoomed....Wow!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This almost looks fake... but im pretty sure its not

zooming into the edges of objects... and i seem to be looking for Antman to show up

Pretty Awesome stuff!

edit on 7-4-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
One time I saw an animated short film on HBO depicting the same basic concept. At the time it made me wonder about the similarities of inner and outer space.
edit on 7-4-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
My God, it's full of dots. Everything is dots.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
After video finished my screen seemed like it was moving away from me for a few seconds.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I don't think it was all real. To me, it looks like they added random images at the end of the zoom sequences.

Maybe not all of them, but I'm definitely not believing the parking lot @0:59.

0:18 looks like a galaxy, and 1:44 is some other image of faraway stars.

Not sure about 0:40 & 1:20.

Still really cool nonetheless. I just don't think they're 100% accurate.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Even the dots have dots have dots have dots...............

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

" My God, it's full of stars "

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I have been looking for a photo like this...a large crowd several blocks long...and you can zoom in....on a tiny pixel....and zoom in on a face far away....and I.d. the person, whether they shaved or wore makeup....including what's written on a t-shirt.

Implications are identification and zooming over great distances are possible.

I don't think ATS'rs are fully aware of picking folks out of a c.

You can count the cigarettes left in a pack, in a shirt picket...1/2 mile away.

Thnx

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It makes me think that the universe is just a tiny dot in a much larger picture.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The universe is made up tiny little cars parked evenly in a parking lot.... Mind blown

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"my God it's full of Cars"

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Similar to the images here?

sh-meet.bigpixel.cn...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skush
It makes me think that the universe is just a tiny dot in a much larger picture.

Is there a limit to how small things can get? Is there a limit to how large things can get? It seems everything is made up of something and everything makes up something. I can ponder these questions but I do not know if I can comprehend the answer.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

At the smallest level : things cease to be 'things' : and become theoretical 'things'.
Well : as far as we know, anyways.

So every 'thing' that you know : is not so much of an actual physical thing, as it is a theoretical 'thing', with the appearance of thingness.

Every 'thing' melts-down into a great soup of probabilities, down to the Unified Field :
Is Consciousness the Unified Field ? : John Hagelin

QM makes my head hurt...

Quantum mechanics works extremely well to describe the behaviour of tiny objects, such as atoms or particles of light (photons). But that behaviour is ... very odd.

In many cases, quantum theory doesn't give definite answers to questions such as "where is this particle right now?" Instead, it only provides probabilities for where the particle might be found when it is observed.

For Niels Bohr, one of the founders of the theory a century ago, that's not because we lack information, but because physical properties like "position" don't actually exist until they are measured.

And what's more, because some properties of a particle can't be perfectly observed simultaneously - such as position and velocity - they can't be real simultaneously.

SOTT : Physicists consider a new quantum paradox that casts doubt on a pillar of reality.

Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.
Niels Bohr

A philosophical or scientific materialist will argue till they're blue in the face, that we live in the world of particles though.
So "nothing" is decided yet.
Or should we say that "nothing" isn't decided... ? LoL !!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thank you for your response. Interesting stuff there. About as far as my mind can go with inner and outer space is that all particles seem to be made up of something smaller add infinitum. Maybe at some level it all turns into pure energy but even then I would think something has to make up or create that energy. lol Of course I have no way to prove this. These are just my random thoughts. I will listen to, read about and contemplate all kinds of theoretical concepts but I do not commit myself to any. I just enjoy thinking about them.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

"my God it's full of Cars"

Damn! Tonight, you get the rim-shot!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Similar to the images here?

sh-meet.bigpixel.cn...

wont open

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diogeneser
... I will listen to, read about and contemplate all kinds of theoretical concepts but I do not commit myself to any. I just enjoy thinking about them.

Am much the same, and don't really believe in much.

Enjoy these kind of subjects, because they give me a springboard to make a 'Question reality ?', type of post, like above.

The vid in the OP exposes the limitations of our senses, by going beyond them.
Most folks don't seem to want to talk about how our perception of 'reality' : is only partial and limited.

Although it is valid, to argue that technology enhances our senses and perception : like in the vid in the OP.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is the video I saw that tweaked my interest in inner and outer space. It was created in 1968 so many of the things we know now had not been discovered yet. It is along the lines of what the OP originally posted.

edit on 8-4-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Love NFB films, but don't remember having seen that one. Very nice !

This zzzoomer is the first one that fried my mind :

The Cosmic Eye is well done :

Totally not the same 'thing', and yet similar ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join