It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope Joe drops out and Kamala takes over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's what true progressives like myself want.

No, I'm not trolling. I'm dead serious. There's NO prospect of Kamala getting through via elections given the kind of anxiety she would bring as a woman of color. I have no doubt. The only way she would get through is if she took the reigns by virtue of Biden dropping out, and HOPEFULLY before the 2024 elections.

Why have I grown to like Kamala?

During the housing crisis, she won a historic mortgage settlement case that helped more than 84,000 California families

She’s come out against for-profit colleges

Her work with the LGBTQ community led to the SCOTUS decision in favor of marriage equality

She has experience prosecuting human trafficking

Come on Q-Anon folks! You outta be at least interested now??

Finally, she's hard on crime.

Harris achieved an 87 percent conviction rate for homicides and a 90 percent conviction rate for all felony gun violations.

What? You think I care about Biden being dropped??

So please, pretty please, keep hoping for that old stooge to resign. Please. Because it'll do a hell of a lot better for the rest of us to get rid of a centrist. The Presidency requires somebody to take action, even if 25 percent of the country b**ches about it. Biden is a grey old rock still part of the political established elite, along with ol' Trumpleskin. Kamala will make conservative mines blow up, and that I welcome.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Satire is my favorite well done lmao

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Wow...thats the most honest thread I've ever read from you! S+F for you even if you intended it as satire...more honest than literally any other thread ive read of yours. BRAVO!

Edit: ATS refuses to allow me to star or flag just your thread. Tested multiple times and multiple threads... vOv
edit on 7-4-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Her unique phoniness and fakealike persona will move the NWO-Democrat-Alliance forward 25 years 😎

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Her hypocrisy rate is astounding.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So, after your first choice crashed and burned, even to his supporters, now you want us to go with your judgment on your second choice?

I don't get this cutting edge modern humor at all.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Unlike Joe Biden, Kamala Harris has a resume of accomplishments in the real world.

Yet she dropped out of the 2020 Dem primaries very quickly. Even before residents of her home state of California could vote for her.

While Joe Biden stayed, and kept plugging along, like the little engine that could.

Is Kamala Harris a "quitter" when the going gets tough, like many media outlets portrayed her as?

That's what the media is "circling back to" wondering about right now, because Kamala has not addressed the migrant crisis, even though she was put in charge of reducing it, over 2 weeks ago.

But most would agree that its better to have a "quitter" in the White House than a Dementia sufferer.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

So, after your first choice crashed and burned, even to his supporters

My first choice? Care to point out where I said I was a Biden supporter? I think I've made it clear. You understand that people have more than two choices out there right? Despite what the MSM says. It's not either Trump or Biden, people are far more diverse than that. Step out of that bubble. I highly recommend it.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I don't really like the idea of her becoming president.

It's hard for me to trust someone who isn't consistent. She gives me the impression of bouncing between a "moderate" and a progressive.

Though, as a moderate, her platform takes thr distasteful aspects of both sides. Big law and order fan to the extent of punishing people for weed in Cali of all places. She comes off as a statist. Like a blue Rhino.

I don't think the fact she's a female of color would hurt her chances of being president... If anything, I think it would help her. The color part is proven not to be a big deal. The female part doesn't seem to be a problem, one woman ran as president, just the wrong one IMO. If the right woman runs, she'll win and most likely be a well liked president so long as they're not an establishment candidate.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But most would agree that its better to have a "quitter" in the White House than a Dementia sufferer.

Oh he's more than that. Biden is a well known neocon sympathizer. Was head deep in support for the Libyan invasion of 2011. He VOTED for the Iraq war, did you know that? Yep, there's far more.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
It's what true progressives like myself want.

No, I'm not trolling. I'm dead serious. There's NO prospect of Kamala getting through via elections given the kind of anxiety she would bring as a woman of color. I have no doubt. The only way she would get through is if she took the reigns by virtue of Biden dropping out, and HOPEFULLY before the 2024 elections.

I agree with you about the anxiety she would bring as a woman of color.

She only received 2% of the vote in the democrat primaries.

Instead the party that gave the world the KKK decided they would rather have a senile, white racist.

Do you still have safe spaces, "Southern Guardian"?
edit on 7-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's hard for me to trust someone who isn't consistent.

What has she been inconsistent on Critical? An honest question, not taking a jab. I realize politicans like people are not perfect, but I'm certain there's a few things we may not know that are significant.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

She only received 2% of the vote in the democrat primaries.

Probably more than what Trump gained in the 2000 elections. Pretty much on par with Ron Paul's average for most of his election history before he became big. She's a first time runner, as was Reagan at some point, as was McCain and Nixon. They all started low and grew from their gradual political growth.

You have to start somewhere. What happened if everybody gave up after losing? We wouldn't get as far as we are today, eh?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Probably more than what Trump gained in the 2000 elections

Trump didn't run in 2000...he ran once and won...

Edit: I stand corrected he ran in the primary half assed because, of all people Jessie Ventura convinced him to run, and it was for the Reform Party so I mean how many votes do they get?!?!

Upon further reading I couldn't even find a delegate vote count...I didn't try hard though...
edit on 7-4-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You support the current vice president as an alternative to the current resident. It is logical that you supported that side in the election. Apologies if I am wrong.

I have wanted to vote for none of the above for many years but I can't find that option on the ballot.

Oh, here is the 'p' I just could not find the need to put up there.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

They all started low and grew from their gradual political growth.

Agreed. Some even started on their knees.
edit on 7-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Probably more than what Trump gained in the 2000 elections

Trump didn't run in 2000...he ran once and won...

He didn't run in 2020? It was all just a bad dream?

But he did have a campaign in 2000.

edit on 4/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Do you think she's really a progressive?

If you look at her career as a DA, and how she voted as an elected rep, I'd say she's more of a rhino who humors social programs.

She was strict as a DA, seems iffy on foreign policy, leaning more towards a Clintonesque when it comes to "national security".

She seems more like an opportunist than someone with a conviction on one's belief, with the intentions on enacting them.

That's just my read though. I rarely view partisan politicians positively.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Agreed. Some even started on their knees.

Ofcourse... because any woman that dates within her professional is a slut right? Lord knows she should have stuck to being a housewife or celebent.

The nerve.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join