It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife's Jar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wife had a dream where her father (dead years ago), came home and showed her a glass jar with the lid in one side instead of the top. I made her draw it.

I did an image search and found nothing like that.
Anyone here got a clue about this ?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Is the top open or smooth?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It doesn't have any hole on top. The top is not open.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I've seen this before.
I'm thinking it was for a plastic jar/barrel for pretzels.
Some glass cookie jars have openings on their side.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Did he like pretzels or cookies? If the jar was empty, he wants more. Maybe the covid shortages are trans dimensional

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've seen this before.

I thought I saw it before too but it's impossible for me to find one like that in all the internet. That's what I want to confirm.

If it doesn't exist in the material plane, it has to be from somewhere else. That would be crazy.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I've seen this before.

I thought I saw it before too but it's impossible for me to find one like that in all the internet. That's what I want to confirm.

If it doesn't exist in the material plane, it has to be from somewhere else. That would be crazy.

I've just searched too.
Nothing.
But I really remember that pretzel jar with the screw-off plastic top on the side from when I was a kid.

Design-wise...it could be a laboratory jar made to catch gasses.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Did he like pretzels or cookies? If the jar was empty, he wants more. Maybe the covid shortages are trans dimensional

No. I don't think he liked that kind of snacks. He told her something like : "Look at this and tell me what you see. Things are not what we think they are".

He placed by a window frame so she can tell the light was passing through.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

... Anyone here got a clue about this ?

So, you're wanting what? Some kind of interpretation, or just wondering what kind of jar that is?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I've never seen such a thing.

HOWEVER I do enjoy analyzing dreams!

So it helps to know the people pertinent to the dream, but without said information, I'll still give it my best.

So a jar, especially a glass jar, to me would represent love and time. Most glass jars are used for canning, and as you may or may not know, canning takes a lot of time and effort and a certain amount of passion for what you are doing. Now this jar is not a normal looking jar, the opening on the side does not make it impossible to open, rather somewhat cumbersome.

Like I said I don't know the parties involved, but it seems like he's telling her to either cherish the time she has, don't throw it away quickly, easy or frivolously. Or maybe she's facing some sort of decision in her life and thus may be his way of telling her to take her time and don't act on impulses. Just like if the jar was opened without thinking, all the contents would end up on the floor, if she makes a big decision without thinking it through completely her life could be thrown into turmoil.

Or it may just be a weird jar. Best of luck. Toodaloo!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

... Anyone here got a clue about this ?

So, you're wanting what? Some kind of interpretation, or just wondering what kind of jar that is?

I just want to know if this object exist in our plane of existence/reality.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well, it's definitely a jar designed to be half-empty or half-full.
Perhaps he was telling her to be a more positive person.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Your interpretation is amazing. That's what we were thinking too.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The idea that a container would lose half of it's contents the moment it is opened sounds more philosophical.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Antique hot water bottle

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's pretty close, the shape is similar. It would be great if we can find one made of glass. He placed by the window intentionally so she can see the light passing through.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The idea that a container would lose half of it's contents the moment it is opened sounds more philosophical.

That's a good thought. It's like whatever you put inside you can see it through the glass but if you open the jar you'll lose it.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well thank you sir, the thing I love about dream analysis is that everyone interprets things differently, based on their experiences. There is really never a wrong or right answer, it's just constantly searching and it's really very introspective whether it's your own or someone else's. I've been a lucid dreamer for as long as I can recall, and they fascinate me.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Well thank you sir, the thing I love about dream analysis is that everyone interprets things differently, based on their experiences. There is really never a wrong or right answer, it's just constantly searching and it's really very introspective whether it's your own or someone else's. I've been a lucid dreamer for as long as I can recall, and they fascinate me.

Wife just came and she said thank you. Means a lot for her.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

i wondered about the measurements...

the Jar's top screw on cap/closure measures 1 5/8 inches attached to side...
the Jar's contoured top end measures 2 inches across ...

So, the contoured neck is missing 3/8 inch of height from the action of relocating the Jars' screw-on cap to the side of jar

--->> why bring a unique but useless Jar to the Daughter's Astral self, during dream-time... its so Surreal

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join