It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Democrats-backed candidate said Pelosi should hire pimp to beat up Ted Cruz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well well, what do we have here ? Another Liberal calling for violence against Conservatives. Why is this woman not up on charges of inciting violence ?
Hate speech ? Terroristic threatening ?
Well, for one, she is a "woman of color ' and #2 she is a Liberal. They seem to get away with things that would get a Conservative censored/canceled/kicked off of social media.

www.foxnews.com...

Odessa Kelly, who is staging a primary challenge against Blue Dog Democrat Rep. Jim Cooper, D-Tenn., went on Facebook the day of President Biden's inauguration and posted a list of suggested agenda items for the new administeration's first 100 days. Those included standard Democratic wishes for stimulus checks, packing the Supreme Court and student loan forgiveness, as well as jokes about attacking GOP leaders.

Here is her "to do" list :

"Day 9: Allow Pelosi to hire the best pimp that Memphis or Detroit has to offer to Smack tha [emoji] outta Ted Cruz and the rest uv’em...(y’all know the ones)!" she wrote.

Also on the list were suggestions that Kelly specifically said were in jest, such as "Day 4: Blow Up Maralago" and "Day 5: Disappear Mitch to some secret CIA prison."

May 2020 post declaring, "If you vote for Trump, YOU ARE A RACIST!"

There's that Liberal dog whistle again.
edit on 6-4-2021 by DAVID64 because: forgot the link

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Something something freeze peach.

Right guys?

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So the usual Democrat double standards ? Trump should be charged for inciting violence, but she can get away with telling people to blow up a hotel or attack Conservatives ?

What a surprise.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

So the usual Democrat double standards ? Trump should be charged for inciting violence, but she can get away with telling people to blow up a hotel or attack Conservatives ?

What a surprise.

Notice it is not overwerks....

The left laughs now, but when TPTB silence the right, the only other obstacle to them will be the left. By then I will have locally sourced, organic prison hooch perfected and will have a lot of cigs and money in the commissary selling to the newly arrested little fascist wannabes.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Liberals know their party is quickly deteriorating because their leader is a walking corpse. Even Libertarians will beat Democrats in November of next year. They're scared to the point of irrationality.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Right guys?

She's too stupid and poor to know better right? Probably can't even get an ID

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Right guys?

Trump was impeached for less.

Hell.....I say everyone just start calling for the heads of all congress members publicly.....all of them. Until they realize they are ALL in the same boat and should be doing what is right for the people they represent then they are expendable.

Imagine how much BS we could take out on both sides just by using term limits for all of congress.

It would also force people to really check out who they vote for, not just go with "vote blue no matter who" stupidity. I mean when your only choice is the oldest, whitest, closest to a female without being one, most racist member of the political elite then you know you've been had, or at least those who critically think know.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: DAVID64

What a surprise.

Notice it is not overwerks....

The left laughs now, but when TPTB silence the right, the only other obstacle to them will be the left. By then I will have locally sourced, organic prison hooch perfected and will have a lot of cigs and money in the commissary selling to the newly arrested little fascist wannabes.

Won't be any need.....they tend to round up the weakest links first. Save the hooch for those of us that will still be here so we can celebrate!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2021 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Justice Democrats-backed candidate said Pelosi should hire pimp to beat up Ted Cruz

They'll just get a couple of 13 year olds to do it, and just get a slap on the wrist.

See Uber Eats and plea deals.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

One must wonder how she knows so much about pimps? Professional experience is my thought.

Seems the criteria for a Secret Service action has been met.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I didn’t know whores hired pimps.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I dont think thats how pimps work, unless you one of they hoes.

then they slappa you where my money hoe

DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO SLAP YOU AGAIN~

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Basically give the Pimp his monies.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Right guys?

LOL, hows about you point out where anyone said she need to be silenced.

We just need to know stupid these folks are. You know, the folks on YOUR side.
Justice Democrats.

Empty the sand from your vajayjay.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Typical racist Democrat loser that has no business running for dog catcher, let alone Congress.
But I am sure there will be a bunch of low life’s voting for her.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That is not free speech that is a verbal call for violence against another human being, Hate crime, that is what it should be called.

The Democrats using the race card for calls to violence is becoming the "normal"

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Right guys?

It's fun to watch the evil left wrap themselves in the flag and Bill of Rights while championing censorship and book burning.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Democrats, the new democrats, hate equality, free speech, rights, liberties and freedoms.

They are fascists. Authoritarians.

Power-hungry dick-weasels with the moral backbone of a jellyfish.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I dont think thats how pimps work, unless you one of they hoes.

then they slappa you where my money hoe

DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO SLAP YOU AGAIN~

"Okay bay, I'm sorry."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join