It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP at Colima Volcano, Mexico - Original Footage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Not bad. As far as the genre of fuzzy light's goes - this one, so far, ranks near the top. The approach and that last 180 (@~1:45), followed by almost immediate acceleration is a good capture -if legit. Do 'we' have anything that can turn a 180 at ~1,500mph?

I'd like to see a more thorough technical analysis of the footage (although the armchair calculations are appreciated), if available. Has anyone conducted such yet?

Thanks, Karl...

edit on 4/8/2021 by Outrageo because: C-me@L5

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"What is the geology of the area where these lights are being seen at?"

Does indeed look like the footage is from Mount Popocatepetl which lies in the Izta-Popo Zoquiapan National Park.

Bit too technical for me but there's an academic analysis here and from what I can see the volcano is made up of inter layered low viscosity basaltic lava flows (andesitic to dacitic).

Despite the prominent location and recent activity of Popocatépetl, knowledge of its geological history is still fragmentary, and a detailed geological map of the volcano is not yet available.

link

originally posted by: The GUT

Was there ever a consensus on the so-called ufo "fleets?"

Mate, weren't they all just the planet Venus?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Does indeed look like the footage is from Mount Popocatepetl which lies in the Izta-Popo Zoquiapan National Park.

Not sure about that mate, if you take a look at my earlier link to the webcams de mexico site the footage matches the Colima volcano.

I think the article you linked to "UFO over Popocatepetl, again:" actually then shows a pic of Colima at the bottom - definitely the Popocatepetl webcams at the de mexicos site do not look anything like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

Not sure about that mate, if you take a look at my earlier link to the webcams de mexico site the footage matches the Colima volcano.

I think the article you linked to "UFO over Popocatepetl, again:" actually then shows a pic of Colima at the bottom - definitely the Popocatepetl webcams at the de mexicos site do not look anything like that.

Ha jolly well done mate - what a convoluted mess the internet really is .. especially when trying to source UFO footage.

Back to square one then and suppose if we know the exact location then the topographical data can be checked and the claims in the first article can be verified.

When it stops, you can see its shadow on the hillside. Comparing the shadows elevation to the topographical map. The mountain is about 3.5 to 3.8km wide at that elevation. It starts accelerating away at 19:31:24.724, leaves the frame at 19:31:30.780 covering about 4km distance. So, some simple math using the known variables, 4km and 6.056 seconds. It had an average velocity of 2377.807Km/h, and 11g acceleration.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"the object in the video is too large to be a drone or helicopter"

No. You don't see the object, just the light from it which can appear much larger than the object itself.

You also don't know how far it is away to ascertain it's size either.

This almost certainly is a helicopter.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Clearly swamp gas
Nothing to see here

I remember this one... Its a oldie

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interesting, never seen that before however it bares a striking resemblance to another video posted on this. Forum i was just watching earlier. Cant remember the name but it was a guy who claimed to catch a "ufo invasion"(their words, paraphrased) by recording in infrared. I believe it was infrared- it wasnt regular video though. Idk that i believed it was what they claimed however the general non-ET suggestions were 'stars' and 'birds' though admittedly neither really seemed to accurate describe what was shown. I personaly have no clue what it was , BUT the 'formation' and movements were nearly identical (from memory anyways) to what is shown in this video youve posted which is interesting to me. That said I could assume that the 2 videos show the same or similar phenomenon... Whatever that may be.

(Edit: this is a reply to TheGut's post on the first page....it seems ive been away from ats so long, im gonna have to get reacquainted with the interface again lol)

edit on 313037510pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: Words

top topics

<< 1   >>

join