It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A majority of uninfected adults show pre-existing antibody reactivity against SARS-CoV-2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
a reply to: SoundisVibration
How did you manage to get tested?

I believe in the US, most blood donation organizations will automatically test for antibodies (then bug you to donate convalescent plasma if you have antibodies in sufficient quantities.)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah.... I'll take a pass on the bird flu egg, ta.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: rickymouse

To you and the other folks that say yes this is obvious, yes people have repeated this.yes...etc etc...yes...

But, clearly it bears repeating over and over. This isn't my first thread on cold antibodies and covid, and everyone that comes across any solid info pointing to anything yes repeat it, post threads. Act like a broken record. Because it bears repeating and this sort of information is repressed on most mainstream platforms.

Yes this is a repeat, and I hope it keeps being repeated until everyone gets this whole #ing sham.

Agreed. The knowledge needs to spread beyond ats and into the general community. After a year and a bit I finally know a person with covid. He developed a lung infection but is almost 80, a smoker, drinker and has had severe heart issues/surgeries. His wife took him to the emergency and first thing was tested for covid. He's now stuck in a covid ward and is a covid statistic. No one has ever looked at whether the covid caused it or not. Probably can't but my point is that these cases just push that magic number up. In the past he would have been given antibiotics, observed overnight and sent home once a little improvement showed. Side effect is that this couple's business is now shut and some of townsfolk are waving their pitchforks.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Because there is absolutely no reason to get vaccinated, this proves Covid-19 hype is manufactured

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheRedneck

I can still handle a virus better than you.

I can piss higher than you can ever hope to.
Always could.

How fast can you disappear?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Serdgiam

President Trump's ethical advisors (not Fauci) suggested letting Covid-19 "wash through" the population. The death toll may have been lower, and America would have avoided a recession, along with all the personal damage that accompanied the hardships.

How would the death toll have been lower?

Surely more people would be infected, and a subset of those would be hospitalized, and a subset of those would die of COVID-19 complications.

Do you imagine all those currently or previously in hospital with pneumonic issues from COVID-19, are somehow due to their income being reduced, or from stresses of lockdown?

And what of the capacity issues of hospitals dealing with unrestrained spread?

As it is, there have been more than 1/2 a million deaths in the USA attributed to COVID-19, but there are signs that this year, the USA is at last flattening the curve.

edit on 8/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The 2,901,737 who have died from Covid obviously didn't have it..

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

You mean with, not from. We'll likely never know how many died from it, less than 1% I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was the big story " So and So tests positive for Covid."If it was some politico who opposed the lockdowns( now in hindsight actually a very good idea) or masks( ditto) then they were dangled before us by the MSM as they said " See?" If it was just some athlete or celebrity, they had the virus but never a serious case. But we had to take it seriously since even the important could get it. And all those false positive tests and misdiagnoses made everything a confused mess. Some older well knowns died and a few died from the vaccine.I had it a year ago. I went 6 months before I got a 3 day runny nose in November right before Thanksgiving. Did I get Covid again? If I did, my antibodies and immune system made very short work of it. Maybe it was just a cold, maybe some allergy. Anyway, no vaccine for me. A coworker just came back after a week of missing work and he said he felt like crap until yesterday. From the Pfizer vaccine. He may not get the second dose now. He had Covid a year ago as well with a brief stay in the hospital. Another coworker got the vaccine and might have gotten Covid on top of it. That person is taking off two weeks for a Covid protocol isolation. Which I think is just management playing the system for you. Others got the vaccine and just had a day of malaise and pain in the injection area. But i still think the vaccines effects are a ticking time bomb and I don't trust Fauci or Bill Gates or Usurper Joe as far as i could kick them.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Phage

You keep believing that story, Phage. Even with my cardiovascular state, I can still handle a virus better than you.

But you're right, as usual (in your own mind, anyway).

TheRedneck

Word.

It is all of our duty to put Phage in his/her/their place.

Whatever that place may be.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Do the math.

First, your numbers do not add to what the CDC accounts for deaths from the coronavirus. Not even close.

Then, please go do the math.

My goodness, not that many people died from the "coronavirus". Where did you get your numbers?!?

edit on 8-4-2021 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird
Those are the deaths worldwide.
www.worldometers.info...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join