It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on picture ID and what the issue is.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

So...the other poster's argument was disingenuous...

Makes sense.

Of all the voting issues I've read about.coming from the States, the 'ID's for voting is racist' has gotta be the most idiotic one I've heard. I've been voting since I was old enough and I've always needed ID and to prove where I live. It's always just seemed like common sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Bunch

www.eregulations.com...

Georgia ID Card for Voting Purposes Only (must provide proof of valid voter registration)
8 yr

No Fee

it's free to get a voter ID in Georgia. Do you have any other issues?

Please see my post history on this thread.

I have read the entire thread. What part of the id being free is racist? I'm going to need you to explain it or just not bother. I honestly don't know what your issue is.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yep that is right, me too and I live in GA, but in Atlanta where democrats rule, they get away without voting IDs, now no signature verifications on mail in ballots, the best way to ensure they will keep control in Atlanta for the rest of the state encouraging voters fraud and nullifying legal voters.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: underwerks

People are calling Republicans racist and shady for enacting bills that without a doubt effect black communities more than any other.

How? How does it affect those communities more than any other?

What he's trying to say is, black people are more poor and stupid than white people. He just hasn't figured out how to word it yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

www.eregulations.com...

Georgia ID Card for Voting Purposes Only (must provide proof of valid voter registration)
8 yr

No Fee

I have read the entire thread. What part of the id being free is racist? I'm going to need you to explain it or just not bother. I honestly don't know what your issue is.

Apparently you haven’t read my posts because I’ve never called it racist...lol

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The evil left, democrats will do anything they can to make cheating easier.

They are opposed to anything that would make cheating harder.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

As far as ID goes, this comes up EVERY SINGLE voting cycle.....makes it hard for minorities, blah blah blah. So essentially they are calling minorities lazy because they can't get an ID....after YEARS of saying this apparently they still can't and are still too lazy.

No one is calling blacks lazy. That’s just a right wing straw man. People are calling Republicans racist and shady for enacting bills that without a doubt effect black communities more than any other. I’m sure it’s just coincidence though that it effects those communities more.

Couldn’t have anything to do with disenfranchising heavily Democratic areas. I get that you all are fine with doing anything if it means your “team” has an edge.

You all could at least be honest about it.

Nice Left wing straw man.
The deranged Liberals in this video are calling them stupid and the black people in the video are not real happy about it.
And they shouldn’t be.
You Libs are just bumbling racists and the crazy thing is, you are too stupid to realize it.
This is a video another member posted in another thread....

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: underwerks

People are calling Republicans racist and shady for enacting bills that without a doubt effect black communities more than any other.

How? How does it affect those communities more than any other?

What he's trying to say is, black people are more poor and stupid than white people. He just hasn't figured out how to word it yet.

That seems to be the case with a lot of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ok let’s make a deal.

You put all the silly ID laws in place that you want and can survive SCOTUS and if Dems win you won’t say anything about it... right?!

Just look at Wisconsin... voter ID law upheld by SCOTUS on 2015, partly to blame for Wisconsin going red in 2016. Four years later the Dems got ready and won the state with the same ID laws as in 2016 and you all complained about it and started the make wild accusations of fraud. Their will always be “fraud” to be found when the GOP loses an election because you all wired that way. The fact that matter is that conservatives will never rest until the only outcome of an election is a win for the GOP.

A part of me wishes that the Georgia law is upheld. Georgia Dems are so organized at this point that they won’t be caught off guard and will sweep in 2022 as well.
edit on 6-4-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

www.eregulations.com...

8 yr

No Fee

LOL, I've asked you what part you have issues with. Perhaps you could start there.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Ok let’s make a deal.

You put all the silly ID laws in place that you want and can survive SCOTUS and if Dems win you won’t say anything about it... right?!

Just look at Wisconsin... voter ID law upheld by SCOTUS on 2015, partly to blame for Wisconsin going red in 2016. Four years later the Dems got ready and won the state with the same ID laws as in 2016 and you all complained about it and started the make wild accusations of fraud. Their will always be “fraud” to be found when the GOP loses and election because you all wired that way. The fact that matter is that conservatives will never rest until the only outcome of an election is a win for the GOP.

A part of me wishes that the Georgia law is upheld. Georgia Dems are so organized at this point that they won’t be caught off guard and will sweep in 2022 as well.
d

it's like you don't hear anyone but yourself. We want fair elections. Limit fraud wherever possible. If the majority wants democrats, then that's what the vote is for. Why is it wrong to want to limit fraud unless you are wanting to exploit the system. Legal voters cast legal votes, and if more of your side wins, then you are happy, if more of my side wins, then I am happy. If the law are in place and followed, who can complain?

And you must have been sleeping for the last year, but we had an election, a large percentage of folks feel like it was stolen, and nobody in power gives a rats ass. So as long as you have the left in charge, elections are more of a joke than a real thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.eregulations.com...

8 yr

No Fee

LOL, I've asked you what part you have issues with. Perhaps you could start there.

I covered my issues regarding voting photo ID requirements on my very first post of this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Ok let’s make a deal.

Just look at Wisconsin... voter ID law upheld by SCOTUS on 2015, partly to blame for Wisconsin going red in 2016. Four years later the Dems got ready and won the state with the same ID laws as in 2016 and you all complained about it and started the make wild accusations of fraud. Their will always be “fraud” to be found when the GOP loses and election because you all wired that way. The fact that matter is that conservatives will never rest until the only outcome of an election is a win for the GOP.

LOL....GA will be running Abrams, Ossoff and Warnock out soon. They are hurting the state with their idiocy.

So....what are your thoughts on the 5+million fraudulent jobless claims in CA alone in 2020-2021? Still think votes are legit?

Seriously.....folks have opened their eyes to the left playbook and it is going to crumble around them in the next 2 elections in every state.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

www.eregulations.com...

8 yr

No Fee

I covered my issues regarding voting photo ID requirements on my very first post of this thread.

Well....I guess you can make up your own definition of free to match whatever point you are trying to make is, but facts prove your "truth" false.

You haven't answered anything other than continuing the narrative that black people are too lazy or stupid to do what it takes to vote. Congrats.....you are now a racist.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: rounda

So...the other poster's argument was disingenuous...

Makes sense.

Of all the voting issues I've read about.coming from the States, the 'ID's for voting is racist' has gotta be the most idiotic one I've heard. I've been voting since I was old enough and I've always needed ID and to prove where I live. It's always just seemed like common sense.

Its absolutely ridiculous.

Every state that requires voter ID is obligated by legal precedent to provide free voter IDs for the people who choose not to obtain a regular ID for whatever reason. Hell, some states offer free birth certificates or marriage certificates in order to help them obtain a photo ID.

You need an ID to kill your own brain cells when you buy alcohol, why wouldn't we expect someone to have an ID to do something that literally affects everyone in this country when you vote.

I guess its racist when black people want to buy beer too.
edit on 6-4-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You left out the part about over 200k absentee votes without ID using the permanently confined to home loophole that the county clerks in Dane and Milwaukee counties were pushing. Covid was the excuse and each one of those is supposed to be verified but weren't. You know, it's because of covid so it can't be questioned.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Why do you want to make voting less secure and more open for cheating?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ok let’s make a deal.

d

it's like you don't hear anyone but yourself. We want fair elections. Limit fraud wherever possible. If the majority wants democrats, then that's what the vote is for. Why is it wrong to want to limit fraud unless you are wanting to exploit the system. Legal voters cast legal votes, and if more of your side wins, then you are happy, if more of my side wins, then I am happy. If the law are in place and followed, who can complain?

And you must have been sleeping for the last year, but we had an election, a large percentage of folks feel like it was stolen, and nobody in power gives a rats ass. So as long as you have the left in charge, elections are more of a joke than a real thing.

The GOP has been waving the voter fraud flag for the past 60 years and the majority of their claims and laws that restrict voting access have been rejected by the courts all around the country and at SCOTUS many times over. What you saw in the last year was a culmination of living in a lie that’s been perpetuated by the GOP for the last 60 years since the ending of Jim Crow voting laws.

Nothing is going to change that mindset, their will be no amount of voting laws that the GOP could put forth and are upheld at SCOTUS that will prevent conservatives from crying fraud when Dems win any election.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Right....so 5+million fraudulent jobless claims in CA and you think there is no voting fraud....

Wonder what would happen if every state canceled registrations for every person fraudulently claiming benefits. Would that be racist?

Fraud is only called when it is obvious, and this is obvious.

I don’t take anyone seriously that truly thinks Joe Biden got more votes than even Barack Obama. Especially with his VP not even making the primaries....he is literally the exact opposite of what the entire left/progressive side has said they wanted.....the exact opposite.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

See, I think it's crazy to not have an ID requirement, it's the rest of this bill that may be problematic..if this is just about ID, then its crazy..of course you should have and show ID.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join