It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Voter law, can you explain why it's bad?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Enough states aren't looking for it. Only one county in AZ it seems. And if they find big fraud, it will be silenced. the machine is too massive.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't think for minute, there is anything wrong with needing ID to vote, but it seems the bill does try to restrict hrs and times of voting..why?

It really doesnt, Biden was flat out lying, (I know you are not a koolaid drinker) so is Abrahams and the rest of the left leaning media.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I don't think for minute, there is anything wrong with needing ID to vote, but it seems the bill does try to restrict hrs and times of voting..why?

It really doesnt, Biden was flat out lying, (I know you are not a koolaid drinker) so is Abrahams and the rest of the left leaning media.

Ya, I'm not seeing this as a huge deal, maybe an inconvenience?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ya, I'm not seeing this as a huge deal, maybe an inconvenience?

Mass mailings have opened up fraud doors that were not there before. I don't even know why we have drop boxes anymore if you can just mail your ballot...lol We need to clean our voter rolls too and to establish the RealID program which means you are on a register as fully vouched that you are not only an American, but you are voting in the right place. It is crazy that every county in every state can and do run their own voting process and 2020 has opened up everyone's eyes as to how bad that can be as Red or Blue counties could make their process to benefit their side more than the other. Much of this bill is to standardized how 100 counties will do it in the future.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just more liberal white guilt PATRONIZING black people.

"You're too stupid and poor to get ahead in life, Billy, so my liberal white emotional superpowers are here to save you."

Thankfully, most black people of sound reason see past this stereotype perpetuated by white liberals.
edit on 6-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Understood.

I'm not sure how mail in works here, but you do need to show id at the booth.

I really just wondered what all the fuss was about.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: tanstaafl

Enough states aren't looking for it. Only one county in AZ it seems. And if they find big fraud, it will be silenced. the machine is too massive.

Maybe. We'll see. From what I've read, all eyes are watching Arizona, and now Geoargia.

What I'm hoping for - the only thing that has a chance of making it happen - is called the domino effect.

I'm hopeful, for one big reason. I'm seeing a whole lot of people - average, previously asleep at the wheel people - actually doing something, pushing for these audits, and it is working. Slowly, but it is working.

Again... we'll see... but I think, if anything, this is what Q means when he said 'you have to show them'.

It is also referred to as 'The Great Awakening', and I see signs of it happening all over the world.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I really just wondered what all the fuss was about.

I think the fuss was CNN/MSNBC typical talking points and the typical liberal Congress pushback. Then you have twitter that is like gas on a fire... For the mass mailings they are required to verify the date it was mailed, verify the person is registered to vote along with address, but the voter rolls are so out of date and never cleaned up that is was close to impossible to accomplish where if you vote in person you are physically there and they can check at least that you are registered.

Mass mailings allows for not only voter harvesting on a much bigger scale than before with something like a mobile voting booth that could be used to "collect" votes (that is why it is listed as not allowed), but with the voter rolls in such disarray someone could drop off 1000 ballots in a few drop boxes not monitored and in many places the win loss is a difference in the 100s or even less. only about 60% or less vote, and on a mid term that can be like 40% or less...What if you went out door to door and ask people if they are going to vote or if they are registered (this is commonly called "grassroots"). You come to my door and I tell you I never vote and don't care to register. So you then go back and register for me and fill out a ballot for me and throw it in the mail, rinse and repeat a few 100 times since you are so nice...lol That is what mass mailings allows a person to do.

I'm not going to say mass mailings is good or bad, but it is new on such a big scale and we need to make sure we have our act straight....

BTW the whole big thing about moving the all-star game to Colorado over this bill is rather funny since Colorado already has most of the voting points in the bill already in place....

edit on 7-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The World is Watching

Why The Georgia Voter ID Law Is HORRIFIC

edit on 472021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What leftists are claiming is that "Republicans in Georgia don't want to give water to voters and they are evil." But in fact what the law attempts to stop is poll staff whom might have a shirt that shows they are democrat, or republican, being allowed to give water to voters hence changing the perception of the voters during the voting process which can influence the votes. Apart from claiming that demanding voters to show id to be able to vote is "racist..."

This has been a law in many states for a long time. But the left/democrats continue making bs claims, and lies, attempting to change people's perception about Georgia's voting laws.

edit on 9-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: network dude

What leftists are claiming is that "Republicans in Georgia don't want to give water to voters and they are evil." But in fact what the law attempts to stop is poll staff whom might have a shirt that shows they are democrat, or republican, being allowed to give water to voters hence changing the perception of the voters during the voting process which can influence the votes. Apart from claiming that demanding voters to show id to be able to vote is "racist..."

This has been a law in many states for a long time. But the left/democrats continue making bs claims, and lies, attempting to change people's perception about Georgia's voting laws.

Imagine people passing out trump water bottles at voting booths, think they would have the same tune?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude Voter ID is a stalking horse. I think the part where the Legislature can override the vote of the people is wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Still less chance of voter fraud than Georgia’s new ID laws...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join