It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Vaccine Passport First Official Look - My Personal Copy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Aside from the humor. Here is a solid story most here on ATS will appreciate since it has some basic understanding why they can't force, or coerce Covid experimental vaccines.

www.statnews.com... -eua/?fbclid=IwAR2ZvbAe4mkYwYKEHh3I0MPVJwFwVWnSbu-HagnKgjgaU5sGNwMQxPRt-z4

Ever since the Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization for two new vaccines, employers, schools, and other organizations are grappling with whether to require Covid-19 vaccination.

While organizations are certainly free to encourage their employees, students, and other members to be vaccinated, federal law provides that, at least until the vaccine is licensed, individuals must have the option to accept or decline to be vaccinated.

Knowing what an organization can or cannot do with respect to Covid-19 vaccines can help them keep their employees, students, and members safe and also save the them from costly and time-consuming litigation.

Even with approval, they cannot force or coerce vaccines to civilians by law.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Remember the gubment changes laws to benefit the cause of some agenda they want.

So just keep that in mind going forward.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Remember the gubment changes laws to benefit the cause of some agenda they want.

So just keep that in mind going forward.

The highest law in the land says we are allowed "Due Process", with the US federal code of regulations, civil rights, and the constitution it'll be a battle the Passport idiots won't win. I'm confident.

And the amount of suits would be a Tsunami, that would overwhelm the court systems.

edit on 6-4-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Congress: 'Hold my beer'

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's sure is a good thing all those illegals are coming across the border with their photo Id's and passports so we know they've all had their vaccinations.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's sure is a good thing all those illegals are coming across the border with their photo Id's and passports so we know they've all had their vaccinations.

If you start bringing up logical points, that make sense, I'll have no one to argue with.
edit on 6-4-2021 by Realtruth because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Congress: 'Hold my beer'

Possibly, but Id imagine they can't change this with just a majority. One reason TPTB is trying to control and coerce as many as possible as quickly as possible.

If cases, hospitalizations and deaths drop significantly before we have 50% vaccinated. Many more will begin to believe they over reacted

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I repeat this in various threads.

What about natural immunity? Not needing a "vaccine" because one already had the antibodies? Do they get their own pass?

My opinion only goes so far, but it seems that there is a specific sect of people who believe that this "passport" is needed to get back to "normal".

I don't think this world has been normal since 9/11.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have replied similar on other threads, but my point is never the less accurate, "at least in my opinion"

The federal government will use the interstate commerce clause to mandate vaccine passports.

That one clause has been used to trample the entire 9th and 10th amendments. Individual rights what? States rights what?

The feds don't care. If they can squeeze it in under the interstate commerce clause with broad language and poor interpretations, they will.

Mark my words, "no pun intended."

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Bet they've got ways to make it "Legal" with an EO ⭕😎⭕

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The future is looking bleaker ever damn day

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The WHO weighed in:

WHO does Not support vaccine passports

The World Health Organization does not back requiring vaccination passports for travel due to uncertainty over whether inoculation prevents transmission of the virus, as well as equity concerns

Of course the headline does say "for now" so no doubt they will flip-flop.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Excellent post, LOL.

If there is a Passport required in order to participate in certain events or activities, I hope they include the 35 million Americans who have the Anti-bodies because we recovered from Covid-19.

The natural anti-bodies are at least as effective as those generated by the experimental vaccines.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bet they've got ways to make it "Legal" with an EO ⭕😎⭕

The ensuing March on Washington D.C. will cause any E.O. to be quickly reversed...even before the march occurs.

It's good that Pelosi and Biden have made Jan 6th a bigger threat in their guilt-ridden minds, than it actually was.

They are now scared to death of those of us who own this country!

edit on 4/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
The future is looking bleaker ever damn day

Nah it's all good there are a lot of intelligent people out there, with huge backbone, that believe in our country, and the US constitution that will not let this madness continue.

Many of them have already died for our rights, and many are tightly woven into the fabric of our society. These are actually dynamic times to be in.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They are now scared to death of those of us who own this country!

I agree with this comment 100%.

Just as the Japan surprise attack on Pearl Harbor, a sleeping giant has been woken, but this time world-wide. It's going to be interesting watching this all unfold.

edit on 6-4-2021 by Realtruth because: Content adj

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Hey !
That's an international language !
Works in French as well !!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If we can’t fly without one, isn’t that coercion?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

If we can’t fly without one, isn’t that coercion?

Absolutely!

Airlines are also federally funded and regulated, they have to comply with all federal laws.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
shame this protection is not working in Galicia, where it is now being made mandatory and refusal gives big fines.

Spain’s Galicia to make Covid vaccine compulsory and fine those who refuse it up to €60K

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join