It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric mythology and occultism research help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I've been doing some reading/watching on a topic in regards to ancient history, esoteric mythology and occult mysticism's connection to Judaism, Nazism, Hitler ect. Purely research, considering there is a lot of questions in regards to our religious system and it's foundation and subsequent history. There seems to be a veil over the anals of history (....he said anals) but enough light shining through for there still to be a historical representation of these 'things'. My interest started with symbology and the meaning behind many symbols we see commonly today.

I was watching a old podcast compilation of Robert Sepehr and decided to buy his 1666 Redemption Through Sin book. I haven't started the book as of yet, but I was reading the description and it talked about a man named Sabbatai Zevi.

I was reading about Sabbatai Zevi and noticed he was a Romaniote Jews (all wiki redirects). So I decided to see what a 'Romaniote Jew' was, thinking it was a Jew that lived in Rome. Nope, got a little shell shocked.

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Greek_Romaniote_Jews_Volos_Greece.JPG

Seen 4 Jewish men, 2 with grand beards and two with...well...Hitler stashes. Very identical, almost as if it was intended by religious wright.

So my question is, is there any symbolism to the 'Hitler Stash', otherwise known as the Rotzbremse?

I've learned thus far that the star of David is an occultist symbol that represents fire/water, as above so below, part of the Jewish Kabbalah. If anyone could share more information on that as well? Does anyone know the origins of 'Aryanism' and the societies that worshiped them? Maybe suggest books/documentaries.

Thank you ATS community

edit on 6-4-2021 by J1mmyNeutron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think you mean annals of history

Edit: I dunno about the Star of David of much of the Hebrew faith.

But.

Something tells me the two triangles are representative of the feminine/masculine.

As you’ve noted they could portray fire/water much the way Yin/Yang do as well. Dualities within and without.

One thing I’ve noticed about Abrahamic religions vs. Eastern ones is that they tend to be much more rigid. Whereas eastern takes more of a philosophical or more of a metaphysical approach to reality and nature.

edit on 6-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: J1mmyNeutron

Rotzbremse means "snot brake" lol

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The winner writes the history not the loser. And the truth is somewhere in the middle.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: J1mmyNeutron
So my question is, is there any symbolism to the 'Hitler Stash', otherwise known as the Rotzbremse?

I've not heard of any such reference.

As was the case with many trends thru-out History, times change. Back some 100 years ago (or so), Clothes and fashion were evolving, here is a shot from 1929(ish) of Mens wear in the UK (right click, choose "view Image' for larger pic).

Hats were also the rage for both Men and women. Charlie Chaplin the famous British Silent Movie Star sported the short 'stash' in a number of films (also known back then as "Flickers", or Flicks"). This shot includes not only Chaplin with the 'stashe', but check out all those Hats.

Anyway.. Mustache's were constantly changing, but the 30's seem to be when the short "toothbrush stache" came into existence.

Don't think that it has any significance or occult association... just a mustache'

... but if someone knows something I'd be interested in hearing what it might be.

Johnny

edit on 4/6/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

From what I've read thus far across the internet, this style came from Turkic areas, which have ties to the Aryan race lore.

But with that said, the pictures of the Romanive Jews I posted a link to were from the early 1930's as a matter of fact, so you might be onto something that this was just a "stylish" look.

I'll be doing a lot of digging for the next couple of days. The thing is when you research a topic, you end up going down a rabbit trail leading you off in any which direction.

I will try to find out if there's any correlation to this hair style, the same way Yarmulke hairstyles are used in the Jewish faith as symbology.

originally posted by: slatesteam
I think you mean annals of history

totally

originally posted by: slatesteam
One thing I’ve noticed about Abrahamic religions vs. Eastern ones is that they tend to be much more rigid. Whereas eastern takes more of a philosophical or more of a metaphysical approach to reality and nature.

And the origins of the Aryan races come from near-eastern nations like Turkey/Georgia, which I believe is where this style originated from as a matter of fact.

But again, I will be doing a lot of digging the next couple of days, anyone can follow along if they want, I'll try to add information as I go
edit on 6-4-2021 by J1mmyNeutron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Fire and Water are two innercourt sefirot of the tree of perfection that consists of ten sefirot. The Star of David is a symbol of two interlocking triangles that represent the ten sefirot and their paths. So the Star of David could be seen as representing the God of Israel. Source

Aryanism thoughts....
No clue about Nazism
Clearchus of Soli stated that Aristotle said Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers called Calami. Which were most likely an Indian Brahmin sect. The Indian Brahmin believe themselves to be upper caste born from the mouth of Brahma (aka God). So they consider themselves special priests that speak for God. That caste system has found its way into Judiasm with Jews believing they are Gods special people as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The Nazi theology is an odd mix of using Hindu Scriptures along with some Christian overtones, along with too much Charles Darwin with a superiority complex.

Now the Hitler stash being a jewish thing ironic, much like hoe Hitler wasn't blond, tall, blue eyed man with two testes.

If there is a God...he is laughing.

Also I think Hitler might of got the idea of incinerating Jews from old Hebrew story.

I've heard of Aryans being applied to an old tribe or what not in the middle east being tall, caucasian an such. More or less infamously referred to the Nephilim from Stitchin if I recall.
edit on 6-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is why I love coming to ATS for my research

originally posted by: Specimen88
I've heard of Aryans being applied to an old tribe or what not in the middle east being tall, caucasian an such. More or less infamously referred to the Nephilim from Stitchin if I recall.

I've read stories, not sure of their validity and origins, that there was a sect of Khazarians that were allegedly the 'lost tribe', 13th tribe, of Israel, and that they were the source of Aryan occultism. In that theory, it was alleged that the Khazarian Jews migrated to Germany and became known as the Ashkenazi Jews, however I've come to learn that this is considered an anti-semitic sentiment, even though I've stumbled upon this information with pure intent going in AND going out, so disclaimer, not an anti-anything.

However, that theory would correlate with my research I've been doing on the Romaniote Jews, having originated from the Ukraine-Kazakistan area where the Khazars originated from.

There are a lot of different rabbit paths that you get lead down when researching this topic specifically. Maybe they all lead to the same destination and there's just too much information to informatively put together?

I feel like the answer to the meaning of that mustache holds the answer to all questions...

Edit:

Further reading I've found this out about the Khazarian people. They believed in a Turkic form of religion called Tengrism, with Shamanistic symbols that included, yea, the Swastika (in clock-wise form/3rd reich), which you could argue is where the Budhists got their counter-clockwise Swastika symbol from.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-4-2021 by J1mmyNeutron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Apparently there are 13 tribes of Israel to my understanding. Hear me out.

The tribe of Benjamin provided Israel with its first king, Saul, and was later assimilated into the tribe of Judah. While no tribe bore the name of Joseph, two tribes were named after Joseph's sons, Manasseh and Ephraim.

www.britannica.com...

If we discount Joseph, but include his sons, the tribes would be:

1. Reuben
2. Simeon
3. Levi
4. Judah
5. Issachar
6. Zebulun
7. Gad
8. Asher
9. Dan
10. Naphtali
11. Banjamin

12. Manasseh (Josephs son)
13. Ephraim (Josephs son)

Could anyone confirm that this would be the case or if I may have gotten something mistaken?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sorry for triple posting but I can't edit old posts and I've stumbled across more information haha

I think I found an article that answers my question, just gives an argument in favor of the Book of Enoch to support the story of Nephilim and the subsequent teaching and worshiping of these 'people'. Little lengthy of a read, but interesting none-the less.

www.sacred-texts.com...
WHO ARE THE NEPHILIM (FALLEN ANGEL-HUMAN HYBRIDS)?

Before the Indian Hindu (Mohenjo Daro) "Aryans," legend has it that
the first great Aryans were the Neflheim (Nephilim in the book of
Genesis in the Bible, i.e., the Giants of Old, i.e., fallen angel-
human hybrids) who existed in the "north" in the centre of their
land of which was a well from which sprang twelve rivers.

Thank you Johnny, specimen and glend for your contributions, you were great help

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I feel like the answer to the meaning of that mustache holds the answer to all questions...

In the pic.. they look so similar they could be Brothers...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Not for nothing, I was doing a side by side comparison with crackpot Hitler, pretty close....

edit on 8-4-2021 by J1mmyNeutron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

a reply to: EA006

Not for nothing, I was doing a side by side comparison with crackpot Hitler, pretty close....

They look like Himmler.. I had another lookalike lol.. no derailment of thread

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sorry for triple posting but I can't edit old posts and I've stumbled across more information haha

I think I found an article that answers my question, just gives an argument in favor of the Book of Enoch to support the story of Nephilim and the subsequent teaching and worshiping of these 'people'. Little lengthy of a read, but interesting none-the less.

www.sacred-texts.com...
WHO ARE THE NEPHILIM (FALLEN ANGEL-HUMAN HYBRIDS)?

Before the Indian Hindu (Mohenjo Daro) "Aryans," legend has it that
the first great Aryans were the Neflheim (Nephilim in the book of
Genesis in the Bible, i.e., the Giants of Old, i.e., fallen angel-
human hybrids) who existed in the "north" in the centre of their
land of which was a well from which sprang twelve rivers.

Thank you Johnny, specimen and glend for your contributions, you were great help

Says in the link.. Lucifer & Satan are two different entities.. what are your thoughts on that?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Nephilim means Nepotism. Hence “Giants” and “Cause to fall”

NEPOTISM (n.)

"favoritism shown to relatives, especially in appointment to high office,"

NEPHILIM

"one who is appointed" (i.e., overseer)

The Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon (1908) gives the meaning of nephilim as "giants", and holds that proposed etymologies of the word are "all very precarious". Many suggested interpretations are based on the assumption that the word is a derivative of Hebrew verbal root n-p-l (נ־פ־ל) "fall". Robert Baker Girdlestone argued in 1871 the word comes from the hif'il causative stem, implying that the nephilim are to be perceived as "those that cause others to fall down"

"One who is shown preference to/over another"

Ronald Hendel states that it is a passive form: "ones who have fallen", grammatically analogous to paqid "one who is appointed" (i.e., overseer), asir "one who is bound" (i.e., prisoner), etc

When they refer to the Nephilim as Giants it means Giant in the same context and sense as the word Elite. Not a literal or actual Giant

What was referred to as Nephilim, we today refer to as The 1%
edit on 2 6 21 by Compendium because: Punctuation and paragraph (coding) mistakes

new topics

top topics

join