It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica - Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice (2019)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

IF you wanna know the answer that links all mysteries.... know hollow earth! It is the ancient secret that only todays top brass actually know about!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

IF you wanna know the answer that links all mysteries.... know hollow earth! It is the ancient secret that only todays top brass actually know about!

Like this one:

Harte

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Some People know.

www.youtube.com...

www.bing.com... rch%3Fq%3Dheadless%2Bvalley%2Bnahanni%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Alien vs Predator

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I feel like I just had to sit through a extended episode of Curse of Oak Island. Questionable imagery........plenty of hints about stuff but in general absolutely nothing concrete

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Best year imo.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: Nickn3

I feel like I just had to sit through a extended episode of Curse of Oak Island. Questionable imagery........plenty of hints about stuff but in general absolutely nothing concrete

Exactly what you were looking for. They have the location on the map. You could go up there and prove it wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
They didn't do a very good job in concealing "Spartan 1's" identity.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I want to believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Just want to point out Donald J Trump has never in his life sat quietly and idle

What has he been up to since January ?

What has really been up to?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well they do have the old nazi saucers in toy form now a days. Even though its basically a 40s era model and construction. I mean it still uses jet fuel and internal quad-cad chopper motors. Is still pretty cool. And may just transform the expensive toy drone market.

I mean it can go supersonic, and not create a boom. Imagine the fun with such a toy on the market. Hopefully it comes out sometime in 2030 to the consumer market.

One day people may realize that not only is history prone to lies, deceit, and just plain ol bull#. Like Napoleon Bonaparte once said. "History is a set of lies, agreed upon"

And not only may history have some lies here and there in it. But the whole thing is complete and utter bull#...

Welcome to the technology they kept secret in the 1940s. While everybody was being kept busy with there red vs blue thing. Or I should say commie vs capitalist to be more precise and all the fake depopulation wars they had going on durring those time.

The flying saucer was a favorite shape to see from the 1940s all the way through the 50s raging 60s and and who knows what the hell the 70s was about. Hippy stuff. To the 80s 90s till today's time.

I think in a century or two. The consumer market may just catch up to today's unspecified technologies.

And it will all begin? With a monkey playing ping pong. It is at the point were I would say. All your bases are belong to us.

edit on 12amSundayam112021f0amSun, 11 Apr 2021 00:17:23 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Forgot to add video link.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
LMH, Greer and Leer are all extremely dedicated UFO researchers that are responsible for just about all we are speculating about today, especially with the government saying that they are least "something". They get a bad rap for the things they bit into that no one else would touch. They will wind up vindicated soon enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

There is no hollow Earth. Seismology and just basic Geology will prove that, if you believe in SCIENCE,
There could, however, be areas of the Earth that have extensive caverns and large void areas where who know what did whatever.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The folk tales of fairies often include an inner earth that matches the "hollow earth" stories.

The fairy realm is not of this earth, one might say.

Yet if one looks through the eyes of the Fae, the moon is hollow and so is the earth. A dyson sphere is perhaps the term?

The closest description I can offer is to imagine being inside a gigantic crystal geode.

And "yes" in the land of the fairies, there is a sun.

Tis also the land of the dead from the old Greek tales.

I wonder what else is there? UFOs perhaps? Civilization?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
Hollow earth doesnt mean literally hollow. Seismology and basic Geology still knows nothing about what lies beneath the first few miles of the surface. Its still all theoretical.

But yeah, There is a civilization down there, a very advanced civilization.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Seismology and basic Geology still knows nothing about what lies beneath the first few miles of the surface. Its still all theoretical.

A pretty solid theory based on the way seismic waves propagate through the planet's interior. A theory that works with plate tectonics, the presence of a magnetic field, and effects of asteroid impacts... unlike the hollow earth story that is just an idea based on nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have yet to see proof of glyphs on Mars or the moon. Antarctica was used by the US government for lots of 'secret' hideaways. Many programs on History and Discovery channel regarding this. It would be one thing if a place were found that hadn't been touched by human hands but that doesn't seem to be the case for the most part.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iknowyou

Seismology and basic Geology still knows nothing about what lies beneath the first few miles of the surface. Its still all theoretical.

A pretty solid theory based on the way seismic waves propagate through the planet's interior. A theory that works with plate tectonics, the presence of a magnetic field, and effects of asteroid impacts... unlike the hollow earth story that is just an idea based on nothing.

Not to mention the same technology shows us our children while they're still in the womb.

I guess science "knows nothing about" that either. Its still all theoretical.

On the other hand, maybe scientists don't get laid much and so "THEY" wouldn't be expected to know.

Harte

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hollow earth doesnt mean literally hollow. Seismology and basic Geology still knows nothing about what lies beneath the first few miles of the surface. Its still all theoretical.

But yeah, There is a civilization down there, a very advanced civilization.

On the contrary, the mathematics of Seismology works because we understand the densities very deep in the Earth. The correlations between P-waves, S-waves and surface waves can pinpoint earthquakes around the world , and they would never be able to do that if there were extremely large voids in the mantle or core.

I am well aware that Hollow is not a literal Hollow, but the "Hollo Earthers" take it to an extreme that is way outside of what science would support.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hollow Earth is probably an exaggeration of something true.

(Sometimes the most effective way to discredit something is to tell a grossly exaggerated version, and then have everyone discuss that version instead of the reality.)

I think when (carbon based) aliens visit Earth, they go out of their way to avoid contact with humans because they don't want us to learn their technology. (They don't want competition for space resources, and we're harmless as things stand right now.)

So underground bases solve two problems.

1) - Staying out of sight.
2) - Adjusting temperature/atmospheric composition/pressure ... etc to the perfect level for their needs.

Earth is a convenient place for aliens who are traveling very far through space to stop, resupply, get out and stretch their legs (or tentacles). But there is nothing for them to gain by interacting with the wild life.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join