It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicted Covid! June 2018

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry this is Alex Jones again. I know we've all been instructed to just not listen to him by our overlords. He was censored when he made this clip about infectious disease. The crazy idea about how the World Order government would be pulling something using pathogens to take over and lock everyone down.

"The globalists are getting a bioweapon ready to lockdown the internet, and bring in world government - not now but very soon..." - June 2018

ALEX JONES PREDICTED COVID! JUNE 2018

edit on 4/5/2021 by semperfortis because: Corrected All CAPS

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

No offense...

But William Cooper predicted 9/11.

The same William Cooper that pointed out that Alex Jones is nothing but a Co-Intel CIA asset.

Soon after that William Cooper was assassinated on his own front lawn by law enforcement.

So it's not that I don't trust Alex Jones because TPTB tells me not to...

It's because he is a Co-Intel CIA asset.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I'm sorry this is Alex Jones again. I know we've all been instructed to just not listen to him by our overlords. He was censored when he made this clip about infectious disease. The crazy idea about how the World Order government would be pulling something using pathogens to take over and lock everyone down.

"The globalists are getting a bioweapon ready to lockdown the internet, and bring in world government - not now but very soon..." - June 2018

A certain party of people hate the truth. And that party of people are the greatest danger to American liberty as we have seen since before the pandemic. It's no secret that is why people have been "herded" like mindless slaves to hate and censor Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Agree wholeheartedly; conspiracies have become “conspiracies”... as to make anyone that goes against any narrative “crazy”... people like Alex Jones make truth harder to define..... he’s in it for money, and government “protection” while being an “info warrior” lol

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Agree wholeheartedly; conspiracies have become “conspiracies”... as to make anyone that goes against any narrative “crazy”... people like Alex Jones make truth harder to define..... he’s in it for money, and government “protection” while being an “info warrior” lol

He promotes the idea of a "Prison Planet" but yet he is one of the prison guards...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yea but william also had alot of those drunken rant nights where he would go off and talk some smack ! Remember how sure he was the driver shot JFK. Yes the shooting incident was purposeful for sure. By whom ... and why . Just don't know who to trust anymore .

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Umpteen popular movies about some sort of contagion being hand in hand with government cover-up and etc. (Virus- 1980, Outbreak - 1995, Children of Men - 2006, Blindness - 2008, Contagion - 2011, Flu - 2013, It Comes at Night - 2017, and so on).

Alex Jones probably just saw a movie.

It's not like we haven't seen real world examples in history of governments trying to control the narrative about illnesses and trying to use them to gain power. Examples go back to Ancient Rome.

edit on 5/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Yea but william also had alot of those drunken rant nights where he would go off and talk some smack ! Remember how sure he was the driver shot JFK. Yes the shooting incident was purposeful for sure. By whom ... and why . Just don't know who to trust anymore .

Cooper was human, as are we all.

He was right about some things, wrong about others.

As are we all.

BUT.

If you really do a deep dive on Alex, there are a whole lot of things that don't add up at all.

Just an opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Jeez... anyone with a little vision and a CT pulse can predict just about anything... here are my top 5 predictions for the next 3 decades:
1. A scientific breakthrough will be discovered that will save millions of lives.
2. A war will break out killing thousands of people.
3. A natural disaster will come to happen and will kill thousands of people.
4. A technological breakthrough will change humanity for ever.
5. We will discover extraterrestrial life.

Save the date people... crown me later!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It's to the point now where I get angry at leaders who know what's happening, or what's going to happen, or what did happen, yet do reveal what they know to the people of the country/world.

I started a thread on how disappointing President Trump was for keeping so much hidden.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Stevie Wonder saw this coming!!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

To be fair though, wouldn't Jones being co-Intel make his 'predicting' the pandemic even more ominous? One of those, I'm telling you what's coming and there's # all you can do kinda things?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
No offense...but the freaking Bible predicted Covid wayyyy back whenever it was written....gotta give credit where credit is due.
edit on 6-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I remember Alex Jones talking about this years ago. Maybe 2010. I’m sure it was with Jesse Ventura but I remember him talking about viruses, having America split into districts that you can’t travel between (even to see family) and the deaths of many (megadeath). He said back then he had documents proving it was coming in the next ten years or so.
Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me though.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I started a thread on how disappointing President Trump was for keeping so much hidden.

Trump is the most transparent President that I remember. The rotten cabal was out of control for 4 years. Now the ship is being steered back towards the ice berg.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He promotes the idea of a "Prison Planet" but yet he is one of the prison guards...

You're probably parroting what spook shill has told you with zero proof.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You're probably parroting what spook shill has told you with zero proof.

Or..you're just gullible.

Fact is, many entities, or people in the field knew something was inevitable, like so many past pandemics. A lot of countries are playing with fire to boot.
edit on 6-4-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join