It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are Covid-19 Recovered - How Far Will You Go To Avoid Being Vaccinated.?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Lumenari

Immunity from having it is proving to be around 3 or 4 months. The vaccine is showing promising results now that show it could be permanent, or at the very least 6 months to a year.

The Centers for Disease Control says almost noone who contracted Covid-19 since early 2020 has contracted it again. "Extremely rare" to catch it twice, according to the CDC.

These things are tougher to gauge with covid. Doesn't it sort of depend what they dial those ultra reliable pcr tests up to?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: carewemust

I'd take a guillotine first.

Maybe even kiss Nancy Pelosi. Maybe.

*shivers and swallows vomit

Unfortunately, our society is now being controlled by "squishy" types. The vaccine or (I hope!) proof of antibodies, will be mandatory in order to do things, like renew your drivers license, board an airplane, enter a sports stadium, and more.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Lumenari

It doesn't matter what I post. Your answer will be, "fAkE nEwS", "fAlSe PoSiTiVeS", "sCaMdEmIc", "FlAt EaRtH", "qAnOn", etc...

Immunity from having it is proving to be around 3 or 4 months. The vaccine is showing promising results now that show it could be permanent, or at the very least 6 months to a year.

With all due respect if immunity was just 3-4 for those who have had COVID we would be inundated with reinfections

www.cdc.gov...

Reinfection with COVID-19

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​

In general, reinfection means a person was infected (got sick) once, recovered, and then later became infected again. Based on what we know from similar viruses, some reinfections are expected. '

www.theguardian.com...

Is a reinfection likely to be worse or milder than a previous infection?
Again, that is unclear. “Different people will react differently to reinfection, depending on how their immune responses reacted to the first infection, probably,” says Julian Tang, a clinical virologist and honorary associate professor in the respiratory sciences department at the University of Leicester.

For some, a second infection is less severe than the first. According to a study from Qatar, less than 0.2% of people tested positive for Covid at least 45 days after their first positive test, with only about a fifth of these showing strong or good evidence for reinfection. Of these 54 people, just one was hospitalised, and even then only with a mild infection.

A second study from Qatar – yet to be peer-reviewed – supports this, with two-thirds of reinfections only picked up through random or routine testing. Again it suggest reinfection is rare, with just 129 people out of 43,044 followed showing evidence of reinfection over a median of 16.3 weeks.

The PHE study also suggested that reinfection tended to be less severe, with about a third of those who caught Covid for a second time showing symptoms, compared with 78% for first infection

This article was amended on 13 February 2021. The original incorrectly stated that a study about to be published in the Journal of Infection found that of 33 people thought to have caught Covid for a second time, one died, and 12 were hospitalised. It was actually 12.1% (four people) of the 33 who needed treatment in hospital.

Brilliant post! Filled with statistics that cannot be refuted....except by those who believe Biden got more legal votes than Trump or Obama, of course.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Monday, April 5, 2021

In those who have recovered from Covid-19, the body's Covid-19 antibodies have produced a Covid-19 immunity response that is (so far) effective for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines.

First f%@(>,% paragraph = false.[...]

This is a classic reaction to Information that your brain simply cannot process , so you just spaz out .

Do you not even wonder why they will not allow people who have had Covid-19 to recieve the vaccine for a period of time ?

My Doctor also told me I should'nt need the Vaccine seeing as how I fully recovered from Covid , and He himself looked me in the eye and said he will not be getting the vaccine .

Mate not everything is Black and White , Left or Right , Like the Media portrays it . Our bodies natural Immune response to Covid is enough , Do some people need the Vaccine ? sure they do especially older people .

But you cant see past your warped political views enough to understand logic.
edit on Mon Apr 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I'd take a guillotine first.

Maybe even kiss Nancy Pelosi. Maybe.

*shivers and swallows vomit

Unfortunately, our society is now being controlled by "squishy" types. The vaccine or (I hope!) proof of antibodies, will be mandatory in order to do things, like renew your drivers license, board an airplane, enter a sports stadium, and more.

I started thinking this over and planning around March last year. At this point being off grid won't bother me. I've had enough of this b.s. and if it ever gets any better I don't see it lasting long. The puppet masters know they can get away with anything at this point.

I've lost nearly all faith in mankind and I'm pretty sure where all this is going. And I've never been so peaceful and happy and close to those who matter most.

I wonder if they knew ahead of time that slowing this ratrace down a bit would have a super positive affect on so many people?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'ma offer a little help here on your post...

EVIDENCE SUMMARY

There are no specific guidelines for use of messenger RNA (mRNA)vaccines or contraindications to mRNA vaccines.

No large trials of any mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.The only evidence on safety of mRNA vaccines comes from small phase I and phase II trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, with follow-up typically less than two months.

Systemic adverse events such as fatigue, muscle aches, headache, and chills are common.

Severe systemic adverse events were reported by 5 to 10 percent of trial subjects. Localized adverse events such as pain at the injection side are common.

Both systemic and local adverse events usually are resolved within one or two days.

The rate and severity of adverse events appears to be higher for the second dose of vaccine than for the first.

Higher vaccine doses appear to increase the rate and severity of adverse events.

Larger trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines are in progress, with results expected in mid-2021.

There is not sufficient evidence to support any conclusions on the comparative safety of different mRNA vaccines.

Direct evidence on the comparative safety of mRNA vaccines and other vaccines is lacking.

To boil it all down, so far we do not know if the "vaccine" helps or not.

We also have no IDEA what the long-term effects are.

For fun, here is a link to FDA approved drugs that actually went through all the trials and were later pulled...

FDA Disasters

The first one in alphabetical order was Accutane...

Cause for recall:
increased risk of birth defects, miscarriages, and premature births when used by pregnant women; inflammatory bowel disease; suicidal tendencies

Over 7,000 lawsuits were filed against the manufacturer over the side effects including a $10.5 million verdict and two $9 million verdicts.

And it goes on.

But let's trust this one because...

Biden says it is the moral thing to do?

edit on 5-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

But there's no money to be made from the 30 million Americans who now have natural immunity.

During this whole thing, not once have I been on the Covid is fake side. I do see that in some countries there was a heavy dose of fear-mongering and politicizing but requiring people who have recovered from CV-19 to be vaccinated would be a straight up money grab.

What is all this talk about antibodies? The cells responsible for long term immunity to specific pathogens are Memory B cells - Wiki.

Memory B cells circulate in the blood stream in a quiescent state, sometimes for decades.[1] Their function is to memorize the characteristics of the antigen that activated their parent B cell during initial infection such that if the memory B cell later encounters the same antigen, it triggers an accelerated and robust secondary immune response.[2][3] Memory B cells have B cell receptors (BCRs) on their cell membrane, identical to the one on their parent cell, that allow them to recognize antigen and mount a specific antibody response.[4]

Things never being black and white, I'm sure there might be a group of people who might benefit from booster jabs, but those would probably be a very small segment of the population.

edit on 5-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
if i've had covid, i didn't notice. if i haven't ( despite living dangerously without a mask for the duration of the 'pandemic' ), then clearly it isn't quite the deadly raging plague they say after all. or i'm naturally immune, or whatever.

- no jab.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No large trials of any mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.The only evidence on safety of mRNA vaccines comes from small phase I and phase II trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines
Where ever that come from, it is way out of date or just plain lying to you.

Phase 3 trials for both vaccines were completed before EUAs were issued. 10s of thousands of people participated in each of those trials.

Moderna
Pfizer

edit on 4/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And your links must be trustworthy because vaccine makers never lie. The U.K. crime minister has just announced that two people who have been vaccinated can’t meet indoors. What’s that Bo Jo? The vaccine makers say themselves you can still catch and transmit Covid once vaccinated, it just lessons the symptoms. What’s that? Asymtomatic spreaders much? Forcing Covid to mutate into something far worse perhaps? Some experts think so..

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I immediately question the rollout of any product needing immunity from lawsuits - says there's something wrong right off the bat. I don't actually recall any other needing that exception.

Would anyone take an aspirin or some other widely available treatment if it required immunity from lawsuit before public distribution - I think not - but fear will override common sense for many instead,

Some here will most likely excuse or dismiss that little detail - I find it significant and telling about the so-called treatment.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Yeah it's several months out of date - Phase III involved around 25,000 - 32,000 people in each country with a much larger sample size than usual 100 - 5000 people per phase III trial standard to provide more accurate data. Then several million healthcare workers have been monitored around the world since Dec to provide real world efficacy.

Here's the AZ data for phase III Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of AZD1222 for the Prevention of COVID-19 in Adults
Meta study of phase III clinical trial results in UK, Brazil and South Africa - Lancet
MHRA independent anaalysis and approval of AZ vaccine

Safety and efficacy profile of AZ using analysis of four phase III clinical trials

There were 74 341 person-months of safety follow-up (median 3·4 months, IQR 1·3-4·8): 175 severe adverse events occurred in 168 participants, 84 events in the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group and 91 in the control group. Three events were classified as possibly related to a vaccine: one in the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group, one in the control group, and one in a participant who remains masked to group allocation.

Interpretation: ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 has an acceptable safety profile and has been found to be efficacious against symptomatic COVID-19 in this interim analysis of ongoing clinical trials.

Can't say I've heard of any study claiming immunity of people who caught covid drops off after a few months - Studies of healthcare workers in the UK show re-infection is incredibly rare and the vast majority are immune for at least several months (83% immune at five month stage): www.nature.com... Only around 1% have symptomatic re-infection.
edit on 6-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If they come to my door with syringe in hand.

I'll say thank you but no thank you.

If they keep me from closing my door...

Then I guess, My life Auir!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

And your links must be trustworthy because vaccine makers never lie. The U.K. crime minister has just announced that two people who have been vaccinated can’t meet indoors. What’s that Bo Jo? The vaccine makers say themselves you can still catch and transmit Covid once vaccinated, it just lessons the symptoms. What’s that? Asymtomatic spreaders much? Forcing Covid to mutate into something far worse perhaps? Some experts think so..

Let's not forget that while the talking puppets on the telly are spreading the fear we are all going to die if we don't take the jab and they are locking everyone down (citizens), they are allowing 8000 non citizens in a day!

If these governments were so caring and afraid of people dying of this, why are they allowing so many outsiders in?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
If these governments were so caring and afraid of people dying of this, why are they allowing so many outsiders in?

A good question for Biden, and liberals in general.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Did they also give you a certificate of being a non transmissible carrier?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have made it through the worst of this scamdemic over this past year and a half without and with a 99.8% chance of recovery They can keep their experimental vaccines.....

I have my Ivermectin...
edit on 6-4-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Probably so they can fine them £10,000 each if they lie about which country they came from.. I mean they have to get all that free money’s they dished out back somehow don’t they?

Seriously it’s because these immigrants are told they will live the good life over here when in actuality they will be exploited, that and population replacement as part of agenda 21/30.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

www.uphs.upenn.edu... You asked about where that info came from

December 2020

Pfizer states in some of their disclaimers that they have not had adequate time to properly evaluate this medicine but state that the need for the vaccine trumps the possible risks and takes no liability for future discoveries of problems associated with the vaccine. I am sure they would have preferred to do another year of evaluation if they were liable for this new vaccine.....and the cost of each shot would reflect that extra testing. The evidence in the disclosure applies to stage three testing results

www.drugs.com...

See disclosure notices.

I am not going to take a side on this vaccine, I am most likely not able to take it but others are and it will possibly help most people to not get covid from the virus. But I think further testing and evaluation should have been done on this new type of vaccine. This is my opinion and I have a right to have an opinion just as you do.

Remember, a lot of people can be misled but that does not make it right or real. I have a wife and daughter who took these vaccines, one got the Moderna, the other the Johnson....I sure hope there are no long term side effects off of either. But just because they did not have much short term effects, I will not say it is safe for everyone like some people do.
edit on 6-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join