It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More OSF backed Destabilization Coming to USA

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OSF Pledges immediate $20 Million to Grassroots Organizers

Today, the Open Society Foundation has pledged a decent amount of money to get people to rally for Joe's new Infrastructure Policies:

The Open Society Foundations are pledging $20 million to jump start as much as $100 million for a campaign to rally progressives around President Biden's infrastructure and social welfare proposals.

For those people who feel like something or somebody has started to really ramp up their totalitarian gameplan, be assured ! your gut is most likely correct on this one:

Backing from the George Soros-founded group could serve as an important call to action for Democratic donors and activists who support Biden's initial $2 trillion+ infrastructure plan but want to see him go bigger.

I'm sure by Activists, they mean BLM, Antifa and the like. After all, every tyrant needs their khymer rogue.. I wonder what they will be doing with these donations to ensure that:

"We hope this effort on the part of organizers and donors will give the Biden administration and Congress the assurance that they need to go as big, bold and fast as possible,” said Leah Hunt-Hendrix, who co-founded Way to Win, a progressive donor network.

Buckle up, It's gonna be a ride for sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Maybe they should start with his YouTube video stats to make it at least appear like his administration is legitimate....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Edit: wow all links aren't havin it.. Wonder Why🙄

Let's ask Burma Myanmar about OSF...
swarajyamag.com... rotests
swarajyamag.com... rotests

Edit: It exist!!!!

The military junta in Myanmar has seized control of the bank accounts of billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation (OSF) accusing it of funding the massive protests that has gripped the country.

Local authorities detained Phyu Pa Pa Thaw, an official from the Open Society and are also looking to arrest 11 other employees on suspicion the controversial NGO passed funds to opponents of a Feb. 1 coup.

Opponents of military junta launched a civil disobedience movement to press the generals to reverse their coup, to free detained government leader Aung San Suu Kyi and to recognise her party’s Nov. 8 election victory.

According to a report in 'The Global New Light of Myanmar', a publication seen as a mouthpiece of the military, the Open Society Myanmar (OSM) organization transferred funds without seeking permission from the Foreign Exchange Management Department.

According to authorities, OSM failed to obtain approval from the Central Bank of Myanmar (CBM)’s Foreign Exchange Management Department for a deposit of US$5 million (7.04 billion kyats) with the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Bank (SMED) in Myanmar in 2018.

The foundation also faces charges of illegally withdrawing $1.4 million from its account at SMED a week after the military takeover in Myanmar, as the civil disobedience movement was gaining momentum among civil servants across the country.

The supporters of Myanmar miltary junta have long accused Soros of manipulating Myanmar’s politics by supporting civil society organizations in the country.

OSM has refuted the allegations.

“Claims of financial misconduct, including that OSM acted illegally by withdrawing their own funds in local currency from the SMID bank, are false,” Open Society Foundations said.

edit on 5-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Old Georgie Boi helping out his fellow conspirators so they can further destabilize the USA....

And just how is it considered "grass roots" by the left if an old white rich hetero guy funds it?

edit on 5-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

An inexplicable phenomenon.
They seem to hate all those wealthy capitalists and want them brought down by any means necessary. ......

Except that one. He's totally cool.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

An inexplicable phenomenon.
They seem to hate all those wealthy capitalists and want them brought down by any means necessary. ......

Except that one. He's totally cool.

To me it's actually even funnier.

The ONLY way to rid America of those racist hetero old white supremacist rich men is to elect a racist hetero old white supremacist rich man.

Of course, I'm just an older female CheroHonkey so I probably am not smart enough to understand the nuances of this master plan.

edit on 5-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I tried to give you 80 million stars for that post but, alas, my phone has standard software installed.
I could only afford one.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I tried to give you 80 million stars for that post but, alas, my phone has standard software installed.
I could only afford one.

We will take our dark humor in these bleak times as we can...

With the stars ration included.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
My lawn has "grassroots", can I get some of that cash too? It needs fertilizer, seed and what not.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

How about donate the money to a city that needs rebuilt infrastructure?

top topics

join