It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accusations of fraud as Trump’s Campaign Bilked His Fans Out of Millions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That was an excellent ''however'' Mr. Fuchs. I had not come across that statement by Brown stating that he had ''helped'' her.
I do recall her saying she ''owed him nothing''suggesting that those two minor committee appointments did not amount to much which could mean that she was understating their importance in her career trajectory or that they really did not.

Brown was a charming man at that time, dapper would be a better description. He was separated from his wife for quite a while with all appearances of a coming divorce. His relationship with Harris was well publicized at the time and to some degree they were seen as a power couple.

From my memory of Brown, he was always a self serving dog. He pretended to be this strong liberal while heading up the liberal House in Cal government but he really was not as demonstrated by how he turned against liberal principles when he won the mayorship of San Francisco. He was a politician who found a constituency, in this case the liberal constituency, and ran with it as far as it would take him.

I paid little to no attention to Harris until she showed up on the D stage with all the others. She was far from my favorite in those debates and was not concerned when she gave up. As well, it was clear to me that the Big B wanted to offer up that liberal image of female and color in one package.

I listen to arguments about her political thinking with interest. What I do react to though is the almost automatic denunciation of ''sleeping her way to the top''. That argument is to easily used by sexist males to disparage any woman.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, anyone that enters into a contract without reading it is a moron, after all...

I call it the "stupid" tax.

If they learn from it, great. I'd figure seniors (most of Trump's donor's) would be wise enough with handling their finances eh?

I do feel for Stacy, but yes she should probably get somebody to handle her finances for her.

How did you find out that "most of Trump's donors" are "seniors"???? I've seen a lot of people of all ages at his rallies, and we know that he attracted thousands at each one.... unlike Biden who would be lucky to get a few seniors at all mixed in with a few people in honking cars..... but who's counting right?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Question...how is it sexist when I have gender dysphoria,and actually want to be female one day? i hate my male body that does not match my mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: RazorV66

I don’t count someone sucking their way to the top

Oh so because she's a woman the only way she got to where she is is because she sucked her way?

A little sexist eh?

No, it's not that she is a woman. She actually did screw her way to the top.

Nice hoax thread by the way.

edit on 8/4/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She actually did screw her way to the top.

Most politicians screw their way to the top, it is just that usually, it is you getting screwed.

One would think that the change in dynamic might be better received.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

She actually did screw her way to the top.

Most politicians screw their way to the top, it is just that usually, it is you getting screwed.

One would think that the change in dynamic might be better received.

Well, this is true.

I guess as long as Kamala just visits bakers shops and eats cake, she can not do much harm with her sexually achieved job.
Which is to say, she'll probably do less harm than the people who screwed their way to the top in a different context.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I guess as long as Kamala just visits bakers shops and eats cake, she can not do much harm with her sexually achieved job.
Which is to say, she'll probably do less harm than the people who screwed their way to the top in a different context.

So, you prefer to keep getting screwed by those who screwed you to get to where they are?
edit on 8-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Is is possible that you are responding to another post and taking what I said on a personal level rather than on the general level that it was intended?

I have no knowledge of your persuasions so how could I comment on them. I find nothing in myself that could be described as the condition of what you call gender dysphoria. Hence I have no foundation upon which to assume anything other than the barrage of snideness that is tossed in that direction.

The closest I can come to understanding it at all is from a college course I took decades ago on sexuality. Actually half a century ago. From that course I came away with the notion that sexual preference and attunement have always been fluid in a person from early infancy and that that fluidity almost always ended up being channeled into either the dominant male and female roles as they are practiced by most cultures. That is the characteristics of traditional male and female roles are to a high degree, socially defined and not predominately physical in nature.

So it's my guess that as we see around us in this society a morphing of those roles with the emergence of women from an age old second class status, that we are seeing the grip of those old models of sexuality declining leaving the assessment of any individuals sexuality up to that individual to determine for themselves. Toss into that mix the capability to now alter surgically the makeup of a persons physical body further allowing a return to that fluidity.

I am locked as I am, if you are not then that is how you are. However none of that has anything to do with Harris having a brief fling in her youth with a powerful man and any one promoting the slur that she ''slept her way to the top''.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes Mr Brown has worked with them all in CA at one point. With her from what I read he was used instead of the other way around because she did not go softly into the night so to say.

Did she use sexuality to get what she wanted? Yes. Is that wrong? No. It is her choice. Just like Monica.

If anything you could say he got played....

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Joe Biden/Harris and democrats are the ones whom have been stealing from U.S. taxpayer meanwhile they kowtow to communist China, which you also seem to love with a passion since you never call out Biden for changing policy that helps China indoctrinate CCP propaganda in U.S. schools/colleges/Universities through Confucius programs and BLM curriculum...

As for people having to uncheck boxes to not be charged more and that equals to fraud... I guess Microsoft, democrats, and every liberal/democrat leader whom has ever sent petitions, including asking for donations, with some boxes already checked are all guilty of fraud right?...

Every time I have to update any of my programs there are already some boxes checked such as adding Chrome, or some other program and every time i have to uncheck those boxes... I better start a class action lawsuit against these people/companies... Anyone else wants to be part of the class action lawsuit and see how far it goes?...

BTW, i do hope President Trump, the real POTUS, sues the newspaper and the moron whom wrote this LIEarticle...

edit on 8-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join