It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accusations of fraud as Trump’s Campaign Bilked His Fans Out of Millions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

www.news.com.au... ws-story/e351a2300a0aec9b4c12832fc69308be

their bank statements that they’d actually donated “over and over again”.

This ultimately resulted in about $US120 million ($158 million) worth of refunds being issued by the end of last year, though by that point, the cash had already served its purpose.

Designed in such a way, preying on people. If it was all kosher why did Trump refund $120 Mill?

link   
So the story is, stupid people made donations and got a refund....

That’s right up there with watergate and 9-11 in historical scandals...

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: RazorV66

I don’t count someone sucking their way to the top

Oh so because she's a woman the only way she got to where she is is because she sucked her way?

A little sexist eh?

Nope.
I didn’t make the stories up, I just read them online like everyone else.

If it’s a lie Willie Brown told it. I’ve heard his claims but I’ve never heard her denial.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I just read them online

Anybody can ready anything online these days. I read on facebook the other day that doctors were injecting microchips into people's brains.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
he brags about knowing more than anyone on just about every topic. being a con is the one thing he is the best at. lol

it was glaringly obvious.

Trump’s political career was — or, more pessimistically, is — an extension of his grifting career. He recognized conservative media as the perfect vehicle to identify a new and vast collection of marks. He ran as a populist and used the trust his voters placed in him to govern as a plutocrat. All the promises of restoring the factories that disappeared in the 1980s simply gave way to another tax cut for the rich.ex]

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah I'm not sure you understand what a "Hook" is

I don't expect you to readily understand Arnie. This is your second contribution to my thread? Keep it up.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
As a tech, I run across this all the time. People refuse to read before they click and get themselves in all kinds of trouble. I don't excuse the companies that do this hoping people will overlook the wording and boxes, but damn folks, take the time to read before you click.

I read something about this and supposedly Trump was not aware. His site was setup by a company that specializes in this kind of thing. They likely used a standard template and Trump never checked it, which is his fault. He should know better too if true.

I'm sure the dems will have a heyday with this and accuse Trump of everything including being the devil himself.

edit on 4/5/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Don’t tell lies...
Trump wrote the code and ran the servers that hosted this site.🙄😂

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Erm....

So how was this a scam, exactly?

Unless you mean it preys on people that can't read?

~puzzled~

Oh dats so wacist smh😔
edit on 5-4-2021 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2021 by Illumimasontruth because: type oh

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2021 by RazorV66 because: Bad formatting

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A vegetable that is on camera molesting children, backed by city destroying, child trafficking Democrats who stole the election, started BLM, is opening the border up, raising taxes, jacking up gas prices, crashing the housing market, crashing small businesses and systemically removing rights is in office and you have the nuts to continue on your usual trolling efforts on ATS?
I hope the feds raid your harddrive.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I don’t count someone sucking their way to the top

Oh so because she's a woman the only way she got to where she is is because she sucked her way?

A little sexist eh?

It is sexist. That's because men can't do it without getting into serious trouble. In fact, even the accusation of such a thing is enough to tank a man's career. No proof required. This is true even in middle age when someone can say he touched her in high school "without permission" forty years ago when he was 16. Now, if you actually take a look at Kamala's career, including who she had relationships with and how they appointed her to key positions at crucial times, it is very clear how she became a success. This is in the public record. Look it up. Frankly, that's the way the game is played and has been for thousands of years. She had valuable assets and she used them, but let's not pretend that Kamala made it on brains and perseverance alone. That's just naive.

edit on 4/5/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Simple question....how are you better off with Biden in control?
Other than your feelz are not getting hurt anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

A vegetable that is on camera molesting children, backed by city destroying, child trafficking Democrats

Donald Trump ally Matt Gaetz fights for political life as key aide quits amid sex-trafficking scandal

Clean your own house first.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

Weird- your thread is about Trump

And you continue participating in Trump threads no? I'm not allowed to talk about him but you are? How very thoughtful.

Well, I have authored exactly zero threads about Trump. How many threads about Trump have you authored?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well, I have authored exactly zero threads

So you have to author a thread about Trump in order to be fixated by him? When did that rule come into place?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You are wise to keep the name of TRUMP in your new thread titles. All exposure is good!

I'm glad you think my influence is that great. Flattering.

Especially so with a corpse now in the Oval Office.

I'm just waiting for Kamala to swoop in
A strong woman in the office, finally.

You mean a woman who couldn’t even get a half of a percent from her own party to run in the primaries?

Maybe you should be specific about what you mean by “strong woman.”

You must mean that she’s a “strong woman” because she has a vagina AND she’s a woman of color. The left really aims high.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You don't want me to list the actual evidence of your buddies activities. It would break the op.
You even have to post fake pictures like Guiliani.
Dishonest, just like your perverted leaders.
I'm not sure you are quite smart enough to understand the mossad agents Ghislane an Epsteins m.o.
It shows.

Are you satan?
You sure act like it

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added video

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's funny that you try to portray yourself as a Conservative, but all your threads are about Trump. Nothing about Biden or Harris and their continued failures.

Stop lying.
We all see you for what you are.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join