It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the Woke Eat their Own.

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In today's episode of leftist hypocrisy and the woke eventually eating their own, we present the case of rapper, YG.

So apparently YG had a song getting some buzz called Meet the Flockers and it was summarily removed from Youtube, Spotify, and Apple streaming because of anti-Asian lyrics. YG is a "gangster rapper" and in this song he is rapping about how to do a home invasion. The song starts off:

"First, you find a house and scope it out
Find a Chinese neighborhood, cause they don't believe in bank accounts"

So Asians make good targets for a house robbery as they are likely to have cash since they don't like banks. Well apparently in our anti-asian hate climate, this was enough to get the song removed. Youtube initially declined to remove the song, but I guess they are now bowing to the pressure.

What is crazy is the song is about 2 years old but I guess getting attention now for some reason.

Of course, all of YGs other songs where he is rapping about killing black people are perfectly ok, so those songs remain up.

This is the problem with wokeness. Sooner or later, everything is going to be offensive and you can't help but look like hypocrites with selective action.

While most gangster rappers aren't all that political, YG tried to make a statement with the song "F'ck Trump" a few years ago. Of course, that song still remains on youtube with 31 million views. If it weren't for double standards, then the left would have none....

edit on 5-4-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I thought it was bad enough when some of these artists were basically cutting their fan base in half with their political hatred, but I guess they’re gonna take it from both ends now. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes I guess.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

And yet...I can find on youtube

A song about brutally torturing, raping, mutilating and finally murdering lesbians

This song about performing a drive by shooting on random white people, brutally beating them to death then pissing on their graves, he also makes reference to murdering Eminem with a .380, something rapped before by an Irish rapper who also threatened Eminem with violence, including #ing his wife and 'raising his daughter'

The Eminem response to the Irishman threatening to shoot him with a .380 is also available on YouTube and chronicles how Eminem and several black men are going to brutally assault and murder the Irishman in various ways.

This song of course is based on a classic tupac song where he describes how he #ed biggie smalls wife and proceeded to chronicle the many ways he was going to murder biggie smalls and all his friends...as a sidenote...this feud actually led to the real life murders of both biggie smalls and tupac, so in this example, this song helped lead to real world murder.

I dunno...lots more...point being....seems a bit selective.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So tired of all the huite supremes

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Exactly. I can pull up all kinds of songs with questionable lyrics. I didn't even find the YG lyric all that controversial. I mean I can see how an Asian might but far worse things have been said than asians don't like banks....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
'Nuff said here ...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

True some Asians don't believe in banks..but I will tell you what they do believe in...Packing heat.
& their aim is pretty good...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

In the old days, an Asian rapper would have just written a song about brutally murdering YG and we would have all just been entertained by their boastful ridiculous braggadocio.

I dunno, it's ridiculous, and to be honest, if we're going to get into Asian racism...

Man...my old Iranian coworker and the Chinese guy he worked the same job with hated eachother so much...for literally no reason other than apparently Chinese hate Iranians.

They actually would cause problems at work over their bickering. To be fair though, it was mostly the Chinese dude instigating, but the Iranian guy wouldn't even look at let alone speak to the other dude and frequently, when I'd go over to talk to him about a job or something, he would start with..

'That #ing guy...that #ing Chinese guy...I don't know what he's thinking always.'

Or something along those lines.

Iranian dude also taught me when we were arguing one day, swearing doesn't exist in Iranian.culture, in Iran, swearing at someone is worse than punching someone in the face.

So for him to refer to the Chinese dude as 'that #ing guy' he might as well have been calling him a 'n-word'.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

True some Asians don't believe in banks..but I will tell you what they do believe in...Packing heat.

The dispatcher was an idiot. I understood the Asian lady just fine, but the dispatcher kept asking things the lady already told her.
Good on the lady of the house for raining lead on them. If she had waited for police, she might be dead.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well what else should be expected?
Doctor seuse wasn’t racist when Obama had a big party in the White House.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sub-humans are not really known for their morals or intelligence.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This 911 operator is obviously sympathetic to the robbers. All she is trying to do is get this woman killed. Atlanta says it all. You want to die move to Atlanta. The highways are a perfect spot.

Lets talk about one group and their antics on interstate 20 from Atlanta to Columbia. Typically involves 3 cars one a granny.

Granny will pass you by doing 90 MPH then when your in the sticks she slows down. Then the two blockers come in and they try to box you. Happened to me in late morning when I was moving from Atlanta to South Carolina in the Spring of 2018. I had loaded heat beneath the seat. I called 911. Same type of 911 operator. She asked me what "do I want the police to do"?

Really lady? These idiots don't realize there are white crackers and then their are the salty white crackers who will perform radical maneuvers with their vehicle. So that's what I did and they had to follow other prey.

This 911 operator should be fired.
edit on 5-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I can't believe she never even got the address right at the beginning and never even mentioned dispatching help!!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

JAGS...Why do you keep all that toilet paper in your living room?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Rooftop Koreans are a thing for a reason.

top topics

join