It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just in, Joey Lied.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

American exceptionalism...it's a thing.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

His son talking about how he has smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone else alive and then talking about his "intervention" during his fathers election probably did him in.

His comments about his love for his family and their importance in his life ring fairly hollow when you consider the years of issues Hunter was having never mattered until he was looking for the White House for the third time. And apparently old Grandpa Joe couldn't have been bothered with his sons issues when his ex wife was sounding the alarm

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Dems talked about “shovel-ready jobs” during Obama-Biden years. Which infrastructures got fixed then ? By the way, the HITECH Act was part of the Stimulus package back then. It includes money for upgrading health records databases for hospitals etc and bureaucratic overhead for auditing and other administrative activities. So I guess that’s infrastructure too....
compliancy-group.com...
Whatever they have planned for their sad pending spree now is probably just as Draconian and also full of unnecessary pork for foreign countries illegals etc and we already know that too.
edit on 6-4-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Sounds good to me. I can’t wait until his real plan is shown that he has to tax everyone in the US to pay for infrastructure. The ones I see it hurting and actually effect paying bills are people that probably voted Joe Biden.

If they were ever to learn that might work. But with rigged elections you can't vote them out anyway. If you TAX more you actually generate less revenue!!!!!!!!! They are only taxing to bring everyone to poverty except themselves. Joe just wants to remove any hope of investing your way out of the slave workforce.
edit on 6-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added letter

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'm a working class man. I'll never make 200k a year. Forget about 400k.

Where is this 220k/400k people ?
Aren't they the same making those laws ?
Will they tax themselves ?

I am a teacher, and my wife is an Assistant Principal. We live in California (the Bay Area). We make over $220,000 a year. We have a son in a private college (because of planning and a HUGE set of scholarships), and a daughter ready to enter high school. We own our own home, three cars, and provide for all of our needs, even through the pandemic.

And, we are totally fine with taxes that will support infrastructure/other people/anyone who needs it.

We live comfortably, and want for nothing. Why in the world would we not support efforts to help our fellow humans on this planet? Oh, wait...we don't.

Those of you who choose to rail against such an existence need to check yourself. And, at the very least, stop screaming for "FREEDOM!!!". We have the same freedoms you do; we just choose to exercise them differently.
edit on 6-4-2021 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The 1% is exactly that: 1%.

If you need taxes for a massive spending spree you go after the biggest group of taxpayers not the smallest. Anyone who hasn't figured that out yet is in for a big surprise, regardless of what biden says.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

We live comfortably, and want for nothing. Why in the world would we not support efforts to help our fellow humans on this planet? Oh, wait...we don't.

We don't want your help. We want more of our own money. A reasonable tax is ok. High taxes hurt everyone. Giving more money to Biden is like burning it. Your money will be used to undermine and enslave you.

For every gallon you pump into your car the government gets a dollar from you. Then you have all the Federal and State taxes on it. Now Biden wants more taxes. They already make more profit off of it than the Arabs for Gods sake. Biden is trying to take your right to travel freely in your car. Nothing more.

Biden will do nothing but spend the money on nonsensical nonsense that will cripple everyone. More money to Biden's ideas means more damage and misery to everyone. More dead bodies. More wars. More Adrenochrome.

edit on 6-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
When taxes increase, prices increase.

It's very simple logic. Taxes are included in the cost of manufacturing/doing business. Want to raise the taxes on your electric company by 15%? They really do not care as they will simply raise your rates by 15%. My landlord likely makes more than 200k a year, raise his taxes by 10% and in turn he'll simply raise my rent by 10%.

Jeff Bozo just said today he supports raising taxes. As prices go up more and more mom and pop business will lose customers to Amazon because Amazon has the ability to strong arm suppliers and get better costs than mom and pops. Higher costs of goods will simply drive more customers to the largest retailers; so of course he advocates for that.

So when Biden says he wants to increase taxes, what he's really saying is he wants to increase the cost of living for everyone, even if they make minimum wage, or no wage at all...
edit on 6-4-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

I am a teacher, and my wife is an Assistant Principal. We live in California (the Bay Area). We make over $220,000 a year. We have a son in a private college (because of planning and a HUGE set of scholarships), and a daughter ready to enter high school. We own our own home, three cars, and provide for all of our needs, even through the pandemic.

And, we are totally fine with taxes that will support infrastructure/other people/anyone who needs it.

Those of you who choose to rail against such an existence need to check yourself. And, at the very least, stop screaming for "FREEDOM!!!". We have the same freedoms you do; we just choose to exercise them differently.

You don't need to increase the cost of living on those that make minimum wage. You are more than welcome to write a check to the IRS whenever you want if that'll make you feel better. Trust me they will cash it...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Dear lord

Folks making over 400k won't pay a dime. Anyone with a brain has already moved their assets overseas OR moved losses around to make it appear they lost money despite massive gains

Joe's group of plump little midgets aren't smarter than these wealthy folks. If idiots like AOC and Stacey Abrams were smart, they'd have been able to earn their fortune without needing to use public welfare (ie government "jobs")

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Totally true.

And the people with wealth will divest from this dump faster than you can say UNCLE

No one will keep their money around this dumpster fire. What for? So virtue signaling dems can throw my money Into garbage reparations, bailing out crime, drugs and rodent infested cities and to attack people I care about no thanks (like LE)
edit on 4/7/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Why do you say you will never make 400k a year? If you wanted to you could. I hope you know that.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bassface09
Why do you say you will never make 400k a year? If you wanted to you could. I hope you know that.

Yeah Trueman...

Peace
edit on 7-4-2021 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bassface09

Tell that to Preston Tucker

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I love you guys

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

A question that never gets answered. Rich people work just as hard for their money, if not harder. We should all be taxed the same percentage. Trump had it right even though there were still tax brackets. Better than trying to break the rich to appeal to the uneducated poor.

..."the uneducated poor". are you saying that poor people are uneducated? also, I do not agree that rich people work harder for their money. The ones I know get up around 9 am, work out, take a shower, eat "brunch", then head out to work around noonish. When I used to clean houses I was always on the job at 7 am until 5 then had to come home and clean my own house. They have housekeepers to do all that. I do not believe rich people work harder.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

it is 200k for families - that's multiple incomes combined.

Still, the median income in the US is somewhere around 30K/year, and if you make 100k/year, that would put you in the top 10% of earners.

For households this holds true too, 90% of household incomes is below 200k/year.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

its not just them its everybody -_-

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: GenerationGap

Totally true.

And the people with wealth will divest from this dump faster than you can say UNCLE

No one will keep their money around this dumpster fire. What for? So virtue signaling dems can throw my money Into garbage reparations, bailing out crime, drugs and rodent infested cities and to attack people I care about no thanks (like LE)

I remember NY Gov Cuomo making a speech to that effect in 2019. He was telling the state legislature how wealthy people were leaving New York in droves, due to increasing taxes and fees. (Luxury Taxes, Corp. Tax Hikes)

At the time, they were going to Florida. Biden will run them out of the country totally.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join