It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspended For Tweeting-He Is Risen-on Easter Sunday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Twitter censors have all conservatives on a hair trigger...or, perhaps, it was just a pre-programmed random-harassment suspension that happened to fall on that particular Tweet.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Whatever their excuse, it's obvious that "HE" haunts their dreams. It's the funniest/saddest thing I've ever witnessed.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Whatever their excuse, it's obvious that "HE" haunts their dreams. It's the funniest/saddest thing I've ever witnessed.

Their excuse was that the automated system removed the post. Computers don't dream. The all-time high Twitter stock closing price was 77.63 on March 01, 2021. I think they haunt HIS dreams more.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stonergeek

It was Lucidparadox's assertion that "he" was possibly interpreted as meaning Trump, and my original statement was specifically aimed at the unhinged left so I'd rate your reply as a swing and a miss.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

My reply was to your "it's obvious that "HE" haunts their dreams" specifically aimed at the one who cried "Why can't I tweeeeeeeeeeeet!. Sorry, you are no umpire. You had your turn at the plate, and your original post was not what I was swinging at. Unhinged

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nah. She is suspended for bad grammar.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Breaking911
@Breaking911

NEW: Twitter suspended Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green earlier today after she tweeted "He is risen"

Twitter has now restored her account and says they "made a mistake"

twitter.com...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Flag of United States
@mtgreenee
@Twitter suspended me again today by “mistake,” after I tweeted, He is risen.

twitter.com...

Yeah...not harassment...not religious persecution nor religious censorship.
Twitter just made an honest mistake.

After all, it's so easy to misinterpret "He Is Risen" on Easter Sunday...as being something offensive.

In future...

Be careful celebrating your religious holidays on Twitter, folks...you might get suspended.
BUT...it will just be a "mistake".

TWITTER is good.
TWITTER is fair.
TWITTER is honest.

...so sayeth TWITTER unto thee.

AMEN

"Twitter is massively overrated, nobody mentioned me at all and it was my holiday first" - Eostre

Brigid, Ver, Persephone, Jaryla and Morityema liked this post

edit on 5-4-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Many love and worship the Whore of Babylon.

The big question is was she hot or not...

After all, it's so easy to misinterpret "He Is Risen" on Easter Sunday...as being something offensive.

Any typical Liberal can agree to this...lol I mean who has risen... Gorge Floyd?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Nah. She is suspended for bad grammar.

Shouldn't it be "She was..." just saying...

edit on 5-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: underpass61

Their excuse was that the automated system removed the post. Computers don't dream. The all-time high Twitter stock closing price was 77.63 on March 01, 2021. I think they haunt HIS dreams more.

Enjoy it, twitter is about to fall and I’m sure you are aware of that

President Trump’s social media network is close to being released and when that happens, if you think MILLIONS of users won’t jump from cuckbook and twatter over to an ACTUAL social media network, you’re lying to yourself

President and Melania Trump’s site will dwarf those pussies and it’s not hard to see why. Even the gutless “we need to hide bad words” wimps will be joining in droves

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas issued a ruling today saying social media companies section 230 is unconstitutional. Is that a big deal?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas issued a ruling today saying social media companies section 230 is unconstitutional. Is that a big deal?

mobile.twitter.com...

It means that social media companies no longer have immunity in the court of law. It's open season on these fascists.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

So pagan automatically is somehow bad??

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I know, right?

It's the uber-secret code words that those evil sorts use.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Tap dance?

More like slam dance in a mosh pit.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Twitter censors have all conservatives on a hair trigger...or, perhaps, it was just a pre-programmed random-harassment suspension that happened to fall on that particular Tweet.

They would never do that... See below:

Hmm, wonder what could be offensive content?

Oh, I see... A picture of our baseball coach with the face of our former football coach photoshopped on it... Oh, wait, never mind, I see now...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A ruling, eh? From a single justice, out of nowhere he made a ruling? Wow, is THAT how our Supreme Court works now? No, he gave his opinion. Even the tweet doesn't say anything about a ruling. Nothing happened, no ruling, no finding, nothing. He gave his opinion. Thomas

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Christ did NOT rise on the pagan holiday called Easter.

He rose one week earlier.

Many love and worship the Whore of Babylon.

The path to God is narrow while the road to destruction is wide.

Breaking911
@Breaking911

NEW: Twitter suspended Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green earlier today after she tweeted "He is risen"

Twitter has now restored her account and says they "made a mistake"

twitter.com...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Flag of United States
@mtgreenee
@Twitter suspended me again today by “mistake,” after I tweeted, He is risen.

twitter.com...

Yeah...not harassment...not religious persecution nor religious censorship.
Twitter just made an honest mistake.

In future...

Be careful celebrating your religious holidays on Twitter, folks...you might get suspended.
BUT...it will just be a "mistake".

TWITTER is good.
TWITTER is fair.
TWITTER is honest.

...so sayeth TWITTER unto thee.

AMEN

Please explain, how does that sit with the Passover?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Passover is not pagan,easter traditions are pagan,hot
cross buns,hiding eggs...Remember,a roman leader merged
the Christian religion with the Pagan religions into what
we have today.

I'm fairly sure that the eggs bit was not pagan.

It was a Christian tradition that at Lent, people gave up things that were important or luxurious to themselves. Eggs were one such thing that was important in semi-rural European society.

Prior to Lent, there was an evening feast involving all the things that people would have to give up from the next day on. This is where we get the Feast of 'Mardi Gras' (Fat Tuesday).

However, chickens have no idea of the liturgical calendar and so they continued to lay during the six weeks of Lent, and so most of the eggs had to be discarded.

In the last week of Lent (which ends on Easter Sunday), people boiled the eggs as a way for them to 'keep' and then had various traditions of painting them, and hiding them, to be eaten on Easter Sunday as a celebration of the end of Lent, and of the 'new life' of Christ rising from the dead.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm so disgusted that a Christian would post something Christian on Easter Sunday.

Why isn't she in jail?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join