It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspended For Tweeting-He Is Risen-on Easter Sunday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Peeple
What else could it be? Stupid twitter. "He is risen" can obviously only mean Cthulhu.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who took it this way...

I was thinking it referred to a state of sexual arousal in our Savior. My bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't worry, the GOP will have another hearing where they will yell and scream at Jack Dorsey, Zuck and that stick man for Alphabet and nothing will be done until the next time when they yell and scream at them again.

It's obvious our "clown government" has given up governing and turned all authority over to Corporations and lobbyists.

that part of the "hearings" always makes me wonder what the purpose of anything really is. They never do anything to anyone, they just take turns kissing their ass, and the next guy berates them. it's pointless and stupid. Kind of like the government as a whole.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's Marjorie Taylor-Greene... Twitter would love nothing more than to silence her on their communist platform. Everyone there walks on eggshells so as not to offend the Twittiots.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just a symptom of the disease

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Are you people honestly surprised by this?

Are leftist and liberterians that hold water for them continue to insist no such thing happens purposefully? 😂

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yep. Can you imagine the outrage and uproar if Noah Green had been a follower of Jesus instead of Farrakhan?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Designed and infiltrated into the west by non other than the Frankfurt School. They should rename it to the Frankfurt Church/Cult!

3 goals

Destruction of family
Destruction of education system
Destruction of culture

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
lol

ahhh ahhhahaaha

stop using twitter.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Stop supporting # that hates you.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Oh come on. I was really looking forward to how "He is risen" was going to be spun into actually being a white supremacist code message.

I thought it was some sort of transgender reference. Maybe or maybe not some sort of shaming, but definitely something transgender-related.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Twitter sees "He" as Trump.

Twit CEO gave 350 million to Biden's election fraud organization.

He is scared and paranoid.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What else could it be? Stupid twitter. "He is risen" can obviously only mean Cthulhu.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who took it this way...

I was thinking it referred to a state of sexual arousal in our Savior. My bad.

What kind of sick gutter dweller would think of that?You have serious issues,if I was you i would keep my perverted thoughts to myself and not tell the world about them.
even if you are trying to hide your filth in jest,it wasn't funny.
edit on 5/4/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ehh if she is a conservative politician it could have been interpreted as "he" being Donald Trump, and therefore could definitely be a suspendable offense

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Twitter sees "He" as Trump.

Twit CEO gave 350 million to Biden's election fraud organization.

He is scared and paranoid.

That Twitter employee was so far out of touch with what day it is and what it means for conservatives Christians they immediately thought she was referring to Trump, not Jesus, it's laughably pathetic and sad.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Twitter #sup and makes a very planned mistake sure thing doc 🤣🤣

Old bull#ter trick and still effective as Democrats love the dream 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
She should've typed it "He be risen doh" and I think it would've been fine.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One of LSU's great Freshman pitchers tweeted this and didn't get suspended "accidentally"... Twit's targeting is very obvious.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Stop supporting # that hates you.

I tried deleting my account but still can't because it still says "suspended". Kills me because I don't want to be a part of the data. I tried deleting when Trump was banned.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Ehh if she is a conservative politician it could have been interpreted as "he" being Donald Trump, and therefore could definitely be a suspendable offense

Man, you people really are afraid of Trump huh? You'll all tell yourselves anything. Reminds me of when me and my buddy would stare through the smell crack of the attic door waiting for the boogeyman to run past up there.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Only the unhinged left could connect Trump to that statement. It's official - they're all certifiably insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join