It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspended For Tweeting-He Is Risen-on Easter Sunday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Twitter didn't make a mistake.

This sort of thing happens all the time in liberal/progressive/Democrat cancel culture.

Christianity and thus Christians are seen as basically intolerant and evil people by the liberal cancel culture.

They are ignorant of true Christianity and are judgmental and hateful toward the ideals of Christianity and who Christians are.

The Methodist Church for example has more members in Africa now than in the US, which is why the church is splitting because the liberal US churches and the conservative African churches are disagreeing on ordaining practicing homosexuals as clergy. The Presbyterian Church has a massive number of members in South Korea.

Christ said: Matthew 7 1"Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2 For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Christ gave one new commandment that is central to all Christians stand for and the liberals/progressives/Democrats are so ignorant of the religion that they don't know what is the most important of all commandments Christ gave Christians. It is: Mark 12: 31 31 The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' No other commandment is greater

These are dangerous ideas to liberals/progressives/Democrats whose main goal right now is to divide people into identity groups (causing them to fear each other, which leads to hate). Liberals/progressives/Democrats encourage everyone to look #1 at skin color and #2 at gender identity before speaking or interacting so you don't accidentally hurt feelings: rather than treating everyone the same with respect and kindness : this causes people to group others into those whom one can not interact with for fear of accidentally hurting feelings and thus being socially destroyed and fired from ones job.

edit on 4/5/21 by The2Billies because: formatting

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Vector99

I never worry over anything Augustus should ever do
and I am satisfied with my internet history,thanks for
offering to help.

was just a bit of sarcasm and fun Mama

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I thought this may have been referring to " The Orange One "

Maybe Twitter did too.

...or maybe they thought it referred to Joe after he sniffed a toddler.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Passover is not pagan,easter traditions are pagan,hot
cross buns,hiding eggs...Remember,a roman leader merged
the Christian religion with the Pagan religions into what
we have today.

That is exactly why almost every holiday with the exception of Thanksgiving, has pagan origins, Rome highjacked them all, merging them with traditionally old pagan ideology. Roman Catholism pulled so many lies with them, and most Christian groups that splintered off from them pulled some of those lies with them when they broke away. Lies that are still with us today.
Just one example that most Christians have abandoned in the 21st century; purgatory.
A lie believed for centuries, designed to extort money and control people by the local clergy.

link   
a reply to: Vector99

I knew that,I just wanted to jerk Auggies chain a bit.

link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Liberals want you to tiptoe around their feelings, while they tap dance all over yours.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

we have today.

That is exactly why almost every holiday with the exception of Thanksgiving, has pagan origins, Rome highjacked them all, merging them with traditionally old pagan ideology. Roman Catholism pulled so many lies with them, and most Christian groups that splintered off from them pulled some of those lies with them when they broke away. Lies that are still with us today.
Just one example that most Christians have abandoned in the 21st century; purgatory.
A lie believed for centuries, designed to extort money and control people by the local clergy.

Do you mean dangerous and subversive lies like these?

Christ said: Matthew 7 1"Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2 For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Christ gave one new commandment that is central to all that Christians stand for. Christian hating liberals/progressives/Democrats are so ignorant of the religion that they don't know what is the most important of all commandments Christ gave Christians. It is: Mark 12: 31 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' No other commandment is greater

edit on 4/5/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I seriously don't get why TF people still use twitter.

Yup, I quit it awhile ago and things are better.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

we have today.

Aren't some of those traditions mostly American?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Peeple
What else could it be? Stupid twitter. "He is risen" can obviously only mean Cthulhu.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who took it this way...

I see you found Bidens old Easter pics 😂...🥺😭

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Don't worry, the GOP will have another hearing where they will yell and scream at Jack Dorsey, Zuck and that stick man for Alphabet and nothing will be done until the next time when they yell and scream at them again.

It's obvious our "clown government" has given up governing and turned all authority over to Corporations and lobbyists.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

To my knowledge,only Thanksgiving is an American tradition.
I don't study pagan religions and traditions and try to avoid
them.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

we have today.

A lot of the early Christian converts were Pagan to begin with. In fact for well over 1,000 years in Europe it was common for people to be both Pagan and Christian. Or at least to follow elements of both. The early European church tried for centuries to stamp out the Pagan elements. If you go to northern Europe and look at the old stone Churches you will see that they often contain pagan iconography as well as Traditional Christian images.

In many ways pagan beliefs were compatible with early Christian ones because they covered different areas and did not openly conflict with them, or they had simply become part of the local culture and weren't seen as being particularly religious.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

To my knowledge,only Thanksgiving is an American tradition.
I don't study pagan religions and traditions and try to avoid
them.

Thanksgiving is the name The US and Canada use for what is known as " Harvest Festival "

A harvest festival is an annual celebration which occurs around the time of the main harvest of a given region. Given regional differences in climates and crops, harvest festivals can be found at various times throughout the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I seriously don't get why TF people still use twitter.

Most of those creatures don't qualify as actual people.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Double
edit on 542021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Heaven forbid we say "God bless you" if someone sneezes.

The world has gone insane, and social media is leading the charge.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

the question is: does she mean jesus or trump (or maybe the antichrist)? with jesus a discussion about weapons would probably not be very satisfying for her. and jesus doesn't like agitation. maybe he could heal her soul. but she would get along with the antichrist, i guess. just kidding. she is such a peaceful person and she is pro-life as long it it fits in her agenda. the perfect christian.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Don't worry, the GOP will have another hearing where they will yell and scream at Jack Dorsey, Zuck and that stick man for Alphabet and nothing will be done until the next time when they yell and scream at them again.

But...but they really mean it this time.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Peeple
What else could it be? Stupid twitter. "He is risen" can obviously only mean Cthulhu.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who took it this way...

I see you found Bidens old Easter pics 😂...🥺😭

Yeah...it's a little Easter game Joe plays with the kids each year called 'SNIF THE HARE'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join