It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Easter Message - Getting Your Covid-19 Vaccination is the MORAL Thing to Do.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
well here's a past word from screwball Kamala . . . . 不不不

oh-so stern and serious is her bull#ty little attitude 不不不

Kamala Harris says she doesn't trust Trump regarding COVID-19 vaccine不不不

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: carewemust

The MORAL thing to do is take care of our/yourselves and NOT harangue others into doing something to themselves they do not agree with.
Only an immoral twat would coerce someone to get their way. Joe can shove it up his wrinkly ass.

I'm not demanding or asking folks to stop masking, I'm just asking for people to STFU after they slap it on. Goes DOUBLE for the shots. Take it, and stuff it, because beyond that, it's nobody's business. if folks want to delude themselves into thinking pressure works beyond just pissing people off, go for it, keep up the undue pressure, and don't be surprised about resulting blowback. Not with that "Cowtow to me NOW without question" attitude anyway. Do one's own thing quietly & without fuss, and MAYBE I can think about sending mediocre respect these folks' way. But I doubt it, because they never learn it's a two-way respect street, not center of the universe, and damn sure a god they are not.

Most folks that mask up aren't making the fuss. The folks who refuse to wear them into private businesses seem to be the ones making the most noise. I have yet to see a protest staged in favor of wearing them. Just folks losing their minds over having to wear one to enter a store. Many of these are the same type of folks who support businesses being able to choose who they do and do not serve. Let's not pretend that THEY are the only ones fussing. Let's also not pretend this is the first time we saw POTUS attempt to coerce someone to get their way. By the way, appealing to one's morality is not coercion. Coercion, by definition requires force and or threats.
edit on 5-4-2021 by stonergeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Even the EU who have been trying to find fault with the Oxford-Astrazeneca vaccine have conceded it's safe, much the annoyance of the politicians who have become obsessed with finding excuses for their own failure.

You're joking right? This is a joke?

So, I know it will annoy some of you Americans. But you should stow your guns for an afternoon, put aside your broken race problems and your fear of the science you have no hope of grasping, and and do the right thing. Get vaccinated. Help and old person. Help Biden. He's old.

Another joke? Do you even America?

Man I feel bad for people, more than I felt bad for the people during 9/11 when they trusted the official story.
But this. This makes me really sad.

edit on 5-4-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: Hoser793
a reply to: stonergeek

No, but he is lecturing everyone else on what is 'right' or 'wrong'.

On one subject perhaps. So if you don't want him to get up and talk about his son, why did you say he should? Do you think he hasn't talked to Hunter? Do his son's action mean he has no morals? Not sure what your point is there. Hunter isn't a child. I'm no fan of Joe, but let's go after Joe for Joe, not Hunter for Joe. Hunter isn't the one lecturing.

OK. First, I would LOVE for Biden to talk about his son. But that aint happenin', is it? Mountains of evidence that his son is a corrupt criminal, but the MSM wants no part of exposing the things he's done that would be Armageddon if Trump's kids did anything like that.

2. A Moral Politician? Bit of an oxymoron, don't you think?

3. This 'moral' nonsense Biden is pushing is based on feelz, not what the numbers are telling us. .03% mortality? If we were talking about Ebola, which has an ~60% mortality rate, I could understand lockdowns, masking and social distance.

The numbers don't add up, so he is trying to make everyone feel guilty for not doing their 'moral' duty and blindly submitting to the propaganda.

Morality. Yah. Clean up your own backyard before talking to me about mine. (Rossington/Collins reference)

edit on 5-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: chr0naut

The fact that you dont understand time machines and how they are not possible makes me wonder about how you think 12 months is enough time for you to be sure.

Firstly, how could you know what I do, or do not know, from my posts in a forum?

Secondly, time machines are entirely possible and we have been using ultrarelativistic technology since April 26, 1947. You don't even need machinery to achieve time dilation. Just climb up a high mountain and you will experience a slightly different rate of the passage of time to those down in the valley.

Gravitational time dilation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: chr0naut

The shot marked the launch of the first human trials against COVID-19, the start of Phase 1. It had been only 63 days since the publication of the virus' genetic sequence. "Theres no doubt that thats the world indoor record," Fauci said later. "Ive never seen anything go that fast."

Link

63 days from the isolation of the DNA sequence to phase 1 where if you read my previous post on experts saying it shouldnt be rushed... youll see that phase 1 animal trials (traditional sense) was skipped and went right to small human trials (in TWO months after isolation) even everyones favorite doctor guy, mr Fauci said Ive never seen anything go that fast...

This was at the time where ALL media and experts were warning against the rushing of this vaccine, the dangers it presented, then 180 flip to super safe, effective, fully tested(lol) , even your kids need it, EVERYONE even people who have a NATURAL(which science seems to ignore) immunity need the vaccine

So yes sheep, simpletons, dunces, nimrods, daft people, etc is what I would call someone who cant clearly see this for what it is; especially since its being openly discussed and as youve stated ( the Internet has all them answers)....

Just have to be able to put the pieces together to see the big picture

You should read the article. It points out that they had already been working in a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2 (the original SARS virus from the epidemic back in 2003) for nine months prior to the discovery of SARS-nCoV-2.

Novavax's vaccine was using a genomic sequence common to both related Coronaviruses.

Also, the 17 years of exposure of both animals and humans to the SARS Coronavirus, and the subsequent natural immune reactions, would be an indicator of what sorts of adverse effects might be experienced in a worst-case scenario.

Similarly, mRNA technology is only using a tiny subset of a whole viral sequence and therefore is enormously more targeted and safer, with fewer adverse reactions than the inactivated whole virus vaccines of the past.

Recent advances in genomics allowed for rapid determination of the viral genome (it took less than eight days after discovery for China to release the genome of SARS-nCoV-2) and also for the rapid re-manufacture of key genes to be used in vaccine research. There has been a fundamental technological advance that factors into the rapidity of the response.

And if they had the rudimentary vaccine back in January 2020, but didn't release their approved vaccine until 14 months later, don't you think that shows a certain level of caution?

Your whole nonsense narrative of an untested vaccine with unknown adverse effects is fallacious on a number of points.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is there any way of ensuring it doesn't purposefully cause sterility?

It's just that the folks involved have got a pretty dodgy track record.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: 19Bones79

originally posted by: chr0naut

In only 7 months, with hundreds of millions of doses delivered, he changed his mind on the COVID-19 vaccines - inbelievable!!!

He doesn't have a mind to change.

His handlers merely changed his que cards. You know that.

I don't know, he held his own in the debates with that Trump fellow.

But that was probably an intellectually low bar to hurdle over.

No he didn't, and you know very well that he didn't. He stumbled and mumbled as bad as he does now. You just hate Trump because his goal was to put America before all other countries.

It may have been Trump's stated goal to put the USA first, do you think he achieved it? Did it happen in actuality?

I suppose no other country has had more deaths, and more infected, with this virus. They are number one in the world on those counts.

Of course, you can say that Trump couldn't have anticipated the impact of COVID-19, but you have to acknowledge that every other country has also had to deal with the same epidemic, and in that environment, America slipped further from its leading position, on so many grounds, in relation to other countries. Trump didn't achieve his stated goal by any means.

edit on 5/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Very early to tell, but the US birth rate has been falling fairly linearly since the 1990's.

If there was a attempt to reduce the birth rate even further, then I believe it would have the effect of the economic destruction of most 1st world nations and the meteoric rise of populous 3rd world nations.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Oh, I see. It's just a bash Biden thread. Nothing really to do with the vaccine.

Never mind.

Is it ever anything else?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stonergeek

Fuss?

Nope. I just say no.

I've seen very few people "fuss". I have, however, seen just as many fuss about people not wearing 'em...

Most people, including myself, are very much of a "you do you, I'll do me" mindset.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go pick up my guns--they miss me.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Laughable

I see the least intelligent of the bunch are still trying to push their falsehoods

Do not get the China virus vaccine. Nobody else is.

If you believe that hundreds of millions of doses have been administered: youre a moron.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Fuss? Yeah, you said "Do one's own thing quietly & without fuss" That's why I mentioned it. While agree with you about "do your thing, I'll do mine" I am seeing just as many anti-maskers making a fuss as the maskers. Just youtube "antimask karen".

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Just one question, though, why would a sterilizing agent be administered through an injected vaccine when it is far easier to use a plethora of existing agents (xenoestrogens, common pathogens, heavy metals, etc), delivered in mass-produced and widely distributed processed food?

I'm also fairly sure that if there was the slightest suggestion that a vaccine sterilized people, the stock value would tank immediately. The vaccine vendors have good motivation to ensure that their products are unadulterated and as safe as possible.

... or, are you playing upon the fear of the unknown?

edit on 5/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Please show where either one said it was being rushed. I can't find that in your source. You didn't make it up, did you?

www.nytimes.com...

Biden, Seizing on Worries of a Rushed Vaccine, Warns Trump Cant Be Trusted

Thank-you for responding to Phage. I stopped doing so in these type of threads. He's really smart and knowledgeable in the Science threads, however.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: KKLOCO

What happened to you, Phage?

I've often pointed out gross mistakes on ATS.
More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

Easy to find my friend google Biden trust vaccine. You do know the vaccine you are touting is the same vaccine Joe was distrustful of just 7 months ago.

From September 17 in the New York Times

www.nytimes.com...

In his speech, Mr. Biden thrust the issue of a coronavirus vaccine to center stage in the presidential race, expressing grave concern over the political pressure he said Mr. Trump was exerting over the governments approval process and accusing him of trying to rush out a vaccine for electoral gain.

BTW Biden using the morality play is absurd. Just hypothetically what happens if under 50% get vaccinated and COIVD disappears anyway?

What is the point of a hypothesis that is impossible? Israel has over 50% vaccination rate and COVID hasn't disappeared.

Obama claimed VICTORY over the H1N1-Swine virus, following a successful vaccine development and distribution program.

And yet more than 65,000 Americans have died of H1N! since his 2010 victory declaration.

Like H1N1, Covid-19 will be with us always.

Only idiots want to shut down an entire state or nation over a disease with such a low mortality rate.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh my God...the President, First Lady, and their Pet Rabbit, are as LOONEY as those TV Reporters who wear masks while delivering their report outside.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm afraid we would not like to hear what He has to say, since the country has mostly thron Him out to make way for the lesser Gods.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Kamala Harris has a reputation for being all talk, with no action. The only notable exceptions are her use of Willie Brown's desk, and imprisoning minorities in California.

Everyone is still waiting for our new "Southern Border Czar" to reveal her plans to fix the Immigration crisis down there.

edit on 4/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join