It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Easter Message - Getting Your Covid-19 Vaccination is the MORAL Thing to Do.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Have not heard WH doctor releasing Biden's medical check up like past presidents.

www.huffpost.com...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you believe that Huffington Post article and ironically overlook what your own two eyes see every time Biden speaks.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: carewemust

I've never seen a "president" give such short messages. What the heck is wrong with people to think there aren't ulterior motives to screw this entire country by cheating that dud into the white house?

I think Joe did worse than Kamala in the early Democrat primaries. And she only got 2% of the vote!

54% of Americans think Joe Biden is merely a puppet who is following orders.

What needs to be discovered is Who is really in control of America. I started a thread asking that question. Lots of guesses, but no proof. Not yet.

Something sinister, that I can guarantee. They're not looking to slowly take our guns, our freedom of speech, our freedom of expression, and control us for no reason. I almost feel sorry for the people who don't see it, and I DO feel sorry for the people who have been brainwashed. Kids mostly, their parents should get jail time for child abuse.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: 19Bones79

In only 7 months, with hundreds of millions of doses delivered, he changed his mind on the COVID-19 vaccines - inbelievable!!!

He doesn't have a mind to change.

His handlers merely changed his que cards. You know that.

I don't know, he held his own in the debates with that Trump fellow.

But that was probably an intellectually low bar to hurdle over.

No he didn't, and you know very well that he didn't. He stumbled and mumbled as bad as he does now. You just hate Trump because his goal was to put America before all other countries.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've never seen a "president" give such short messages. What the heck is wrong with people to think there aren't ulterior motives to screw this entire country by cheating that dud into the white house?

Dementia Joe is just the 'warm up' act for the next illegitimate president, Kamala H.

Yep. Joe is the worst "president" we've ever had and that's a tough spot to take considering obama was there for 8 years, but there's not a doubt in my mind that Kamala would be even worse and more dangerous for this country.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Oh, I see. It's just a bash Biden thread. Nothing really to do with the vaccine.

Never mind.

Feel free to be a cheerleader for him.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Have not heard WH doctor releasing Biden's medical check up like past presidents.

www.huffpost.com...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you believe that Huffington Post article and ironically overlook what your own two eyes see every time Biden speaks.

Even Biden supporters don't watch his speeches. Strange behavior for "followers", isn't it.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.huffpost.com...

Even Biden supporters don't watch his speeches. Strange behavior for "followers", isn't it.

Very strange indeed... Most popular guy ever is the most unpopular guy ever. Sums up the DNC perfectly.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Please show where either one said it was being rushed. I can't find that in your source. You didn't make it up, did you?

www.nytimes.com...

Biden, Seizing on Worries of a Rushed Vaccine, Warns Trump Can’t Be Trusted

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

None of them know he almost broke his neck...twice...climbing up the AF1 stairway over the past 2 weeks.

Big shock coming to Democrats when Joe suffers a major health or injury event.

But the rest of America will wonder what took so long.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

What happened to you, Phage?

I've often pointed out gross mistakes on ATS.
More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

Except it wasn't a distortion, it was actually Joe Biden's public position leading up to the election and only changed after he was declared the winner. You don't point out mistakes, you muddy the waters by stomping around in them when you don't like seeing the ground through the puddle water, Phage.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: KKLOCO

What happened to you, Phage?

I've often pointed out gross mistakes on ATS.
More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

Easy to find my friend google Biden trust vaccine. You do know the vaccine you are touting is the same vaccine Joe was distrustful of just 7 months ago.

From September 17 in the New York Times

www.nytimes.com...

In his speech, Mr. Biden thrust the issue of a coronavirus vaccine to center stage in the presidential race, expressing grave concern over the political pressure he said Mr. Trump was exerting over the government’s approval process and accusing him of trying to rush out a vaccine for electoral gain.

BTW Biden using the morality play is absurd. Just hypothetically what happens if under 50% get vaccinated and COIVD disappears anyway?

What is the point of a hypothesis that is impossible? Israel has over 50% vaccination rate and COVID hasn't disappeared.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

www.huffpost.com...

I guess that doctor is taking into account Joe's age.... I mean Joe was first elected to the US Senate 120 years ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If Biden wants to lecture on morals, maybe he should start with his son, Hunter.

Drug/alcohol abuse, porking his dead brothers wife, losing guns, etc. A laptop full of depravity that he 'thinks' might be his ... or not.

Judas Priest.

edit on 5-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: doing something wrong

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoser793
If Biden wants to lecture on morals, maybe he should start with his son, Hunter.

Drug/alcohol abuse, porking his dead brothers wife, losing guns, etc. A laptop full of depravity that he 'thinks' might be his ... or not.

Judas Priest.

You want him to lecture about his son? How will that help with COVID? Wouldn't that be Hunter's responsibility? If your son was a junkie, would that mean you have no moral ground to stand upon? What a joke. Hunter isn't the President.
edit on 5-4-2021 by stonergeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stonergeek

No, but he is lecturing everyone else on what is 'right' or 'wrong'.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think taking a Covid vaccination, to at least support herd immunity, is the right thing to do. Biden's message is the right one.

Oh, I know that there are a bunch of anti-vaxers who find any-old excuse not to get vaccinated. They roll out the same-old, same-old, but is there any evidence the vaccines are unsafe, or that they are loaded with mind control nano-machines, or other fukwittery of silliness?

Even the EU who have been trying to find fault with the Oxford-Astrazeneca vaccine have conceded it's safe, much the annoyance of the politicians who have become obsessed with finding excuses for their own failure.

So, I know it will annoy some of you Americans. But you should stow your guns for an afternoon, put aside your broken race problems and your fear of the science you have no hope of grasping, and and do the right thing. Get vaccinated. Help and old person. Help Biden. He's old.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's because most of them have a superiority complex, they THINK they are better than everyone else, because FACTS and their skewed SCIENCE beliefs. They ignore real science and want to belief the science that aligns with their programming.

I talk to a lot of them online, they seem to forget what they have said the previous year, like a lot of them said that the masks were completely useless and now they are the mask nazis. They really believe that you are an idiot and completely selfish if you don't take the vaccine. Some of them are kind of against the vaccine due to the fact that it's new and they don't really trust it, their own kind are stating they are antivaxxers now, even though they have had vaccines including the flu shot. Some of them are even stating there should be public executions due to people refusing the vaccine. It's getting weirder by the day, but then again I kind of feel bad for them due to the fact they are being lied to, by the media.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoser793
a reply to: stonergeek

No, but he is lecturing everyone else on what is 'right' or 'wrong'.

On one subject perhaps. So if you don't want him to get up and talk about his son, why did you say he should? Do you think he hasn't talked to Hunter? Do his son's action mean he has no morals? Not sure what your point is there. Hunter isn't a child. I'm no fan of Joe, but let's go after Joe for Joe, not Hunter for Joe. Hunter isn't the one lecturing.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

In only 7 months, with hundreds of millions of doses delivered, he changed his mind on the COVID-19 vaccines - inbelievable!!!

He doesn't have a mind to change.

His handlers merely changed his que cards. You know that.

I don't know, he held his own in the debates with that Trump fellow.

But that was probably an intellectually low bar to hurdle over.

Probably?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The lack of proper cancelling of members posting comments and/or content contrary to the accepted narrative is probably why ATS is a big money loser. That probably wont change until a valid social credit system is in place which will make cancelling even more profitable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join