It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Easter Message - Getting Your Covid-19 Vaccination is the MORAL Thing to Do.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There's a chance the personal injury lawyers will have business long before 2035, as this example illustrates.

Do you suffer with ______________due to the Covid-19 vaccine?: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
USA has fallen by design from within.

Biden was chosen well knowing his health is an issue. Later this year, Harris, will be President afterwards UN soldiers will be required in US to regain control of the country but it will not work!

Why? Because she will bring war through ignorance.

Have not heard WH doctor releasing Biden's medical check up like past presidents.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KKLOCO

What happened to you, Phage?

I've often pointed out gross mistakes on ATS.
More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

Easy to find my friend google Biden trust vaccine. You do know the vaccine you are touting is the same vaccine Joe was distrustful of just 7 months ago.

From September 17 in the New York Times

www.nytimes.com...

Just hypothetically what happens if under 50% get vaccinated and COIVD disappears anyway?

Since Joe Biden didn't know the Covid-19 vaccine existed before he was sworn in, and 35,000,000 doses had already been administered by January 20th...with he himself being one of the recipients...I say we are now cursed with the worst President imaginable.

Pray that God comes to our rescue before its too late.

Blue Turban = Blue Helmet.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Yeah, what a moral pope this Biden is. Or he could follow the wish of nature, say "Ok Gaia." and die 🙂

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The MORAL thing to do is take care of our/yourselves and NOT harangue others into doing something to themselves they do not agree with.
Only an immoral twat would coerce someone to get their way. Joe can shove it up his wrinkly ass.

I'm not demanding or asking folks to stop masking, I'm just asking for people to STFU after they slap it on. Goes DOUBLE for the shots. Take it, and stuff it, because beyond that, it's nobody's business. if folks want to delude themselves into thinking pressure works beyond just pissing people off, go for it, keep up the undue pressure, and don't be surprised about resulting blowback. Not with that "Cowtow to me NOW without question" attitude anyway. Do one's own thing quietly & without fuss, and MAYBE I can think about sending mediocre respect these folks' way. But I doubt it, because they never learn it's a two-way respect street, not center of the universe, and damn sure a god they are not.
edit on 4/5/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't understand why people aren't bothered by potential long term side effects. The side effects may not be that much of an issue so far
But what about 2 years or 5 years from now?
I'll risk having the cold thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: chr0naut

From this “virus” being “discovered” to...... we have a “vaccine” was TWO MONTHS..... lmfao

The virus was 'discovered' and was posted about on social Media on 4 January 2020, and it's genome uploaded to the WHO on 12 January 2020. The first COVID-19 vaccine, the Chinese CoronaVac made by Sinovac, was made available in China for Emergency use in July 2020, making it the first publicly available COVID-19 vaccine, 7 months after the discovery of the virus. The next vaccine approved for use was the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine, in December 2020 for use in the UK, that is 11 months after the discovery of the virus.

Science ignored all routes; and cut straight to “its safe and 95% effective” WITHOUT mass testing...

The “trials” involved like 0.0013 percent of the population, and were rushed using an EUA ; that EVERY news source was against UNTIL it followed THEIR narrative.....

Sheep.... simpletons

Testing of the vaccines went on for months prior to their release.

They were in fact thoroughly tested according to strict and established protocols before their acceptance by independent health authorities around the world.

The fact that you don't seem to know the basic details of what has been common public knowledge for some months, with news articles and scientific papers that were all in the public domain and of great interest to the general public, does not indicate that they are the ones who are 'simpletons' and 'sheep'.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

originally posted by: chr0naut

In only 7 months, with hundreds of millions of doses delivered, he changed his mind on the COVID-19 vaccines - inbelievable!!!

He doesn't have a mind to change.

His handlers merely changed his que cards. You know that.

I don't know, he held his own in the debates with that Trump fellow.

But that was probably an intellectually low bar to hurdle over.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

High Weirdness.

Looks like Joe and Jill's Sunday Easter Message was filmed in a Funeral Home: twitter.com...

But the White House says Joe Biden will be delivering an Easter message on Monday April 5, 2021. (What The...!?)

Maybe today (Monday), Joe and Jill will host the traditional Easter Egg hunt and speech to the visiting children?

I doubt Joe Biden passes up an opportunity to grope a bunch of little kids.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've never seen a "president" give such short messages. What the heck is wrong with people to think there aren't ulterior motives to screw this entire country by cheating that dud into the white house?

Dementia Joe is just the 'warm up' act for the next illegitimate president, Kamala H.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"God" is probably scratching his/her head right now perplexed that we don't use the brains and bodies given to us and rescue ourselves.

edit on 4/5/2021 by Klassified because: must be inclusive

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: visitedbythem

Biden is the head Jim Jones on this one, but he has lots of little Jimmy helpers, to get the job done

So, Trump was wrong about touting the vaccine? Saying it would be ready before the election?

I thought he was wrong, giving the blanket protection to big pharma was wrong as well.

But water under the bridge and all that.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The fact that you don’t understand time machines and how they are not possible makes me wonder about how you think 12 months is enough time for you to be sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Senile China biden moral thing to do is steping down from a presidency that does not belong to him.

Darn piece of senile crap.

Tell us who it belongs to.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: putnam6

Let's not forget:
Biden said, there was no Covid vaccine when he got into office.

The saddest part, Biden never entered office legitimately.

That evidence continues to accumulate, doesn't it? President Trump's legal team said 2 days ago they are now glad that Joe Biden's "election fraud organization" worked well enough to get him in to the White House.

Communications and financial transaction conduits are now being discovered, and being prepared for presentation to the masses.

If President Trump had won, the election fraud organization would have merely gone into hibernation, like it did after Trump beat Hillary.

Now, it will potentially be exposed and totally dismantled.

Got a source, or are you the new Q?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Let's see... do I need a morality lecture from a guy that was elected to the US Senate 120 years ago? (His statement, BTW at his own official press conference)
Do I need a morality lecture from the guy that raised that paragon of virtue, Hunter Biden?

Nah, I'll pass.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is the last guy who should be preaching morals.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The shot marked the launch of the first human trials against COVID-19, the start of Phase 1. It had been only 63 days since the publication of the virus' genetic sequence. "There’s no doubt that that’s the world indoor record," Fauci said later. "I’ve never seen anything go that fast."

Link

63 days from the isolation of the DNA sequence to “phase 1” where if you read my previous post on “experts saying it shouldn’t be rushed”... you’ll see that “phase 1” animal trials (traditional sense) was skipped and went right to small human trials (in TWO months after isolation) even everyone’s favorite doctor guy, mr Fauci said “I’ve never seen anything go that fast”...

This was at the time where ALL media and “experts” were warning against the rushing of this vaccine, the dangers it presented, then 180 flip to “ super safe, effective, fully tested(lol) , even your kids need it, EVERYONE even people who have a NATURAL(which science seems to ignore) immunity need the vaccine”

So yes sheep, simpletons, dunces, nimrods, daft people, etc is what I would call someone who can’t clearly see this for what it is; especially since it’s being openly discussed and as you’ve stated ( the Internet has all them answers)....

Just have to be able to put the pieces together to see the big picture
edit on 5-4-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

"God" is probably scratching his/her head right now perplexed that we don't use the brains and bodies given to us and rescue ourselves.

The proper pronounce is "its" or "God's".
Eeh, what? I gotta go out and get some air.
A long weekend, too much time on hands makes Jack overly using the right hemisphere.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

originally posted by: Klassified

The proper pronounce is "its" or "God's".
Eeh, what? I gotta go out and get some air.
A long weekend, too much time on hands makes Jack overly using the right hemisphere.

I like "it's", but "God's" seems redundant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join