It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Easter Message - Getting Your Covid-19 Vaccination is the MORAL Thing to Do.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: J1mmyNeutron

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden deserves to be bashed in pretty much every thread, regardless of the thread’s content.

Granted...But that'd be like beating a dead horse. 'They' want us focused on him. And by 'they', you can insert any super villain you'd like

That's an interesting theory. I get the feeling "they" do NOT want us focused on Biden, for several reasons actually.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KKLOCO

What happened to you, Phage?

I've often pointed out gross mistakes on ATS.
More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

Easy to find my friend google Biden trust vaccine. You do know the vaccine you are touting is the same vaccine Joe was distrustful of just 7 months ago.

From September 17 in the New York Times

www.nytimes.com...

Just hypothetically what happens if under 50% get vaccinated and COIVD disappears anyway?

Since Joe Biden didn't know the Covid-19 vaccine existed before he was sworn in, and 35,000,000 doses had already been administered by January 20th...with he himself being one of the recipients...I say we are now cursed with the worst President imaginable.

Pray that God comes to our rescue before its too late.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Here I thought I was immortal but NOW I find I am immoral. One letter makes a world of difference I guess. Well, if I got the vaccine my mortality might rise...mortality meaning death from the vaccine. Such a complicated world of words we live in these days.

Based on your sane and balanced outlook on life, Liberals label you as "hopelessly immoral".

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
General rule of thumb that has always played out well for me.

Whatever the media, or politicians are telling you, do the opposite.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O
I was in Las Vegas last week. It was unreal how strict the mask mandate was, along with the general paranoia of people in general. Like you, if I can't read the lips, trying to hold a conversation is useless. Thankfully, if you have money to spend, they will bend the rules enough to effect the transaction.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: putnam6

Let's not forget:
Biden said, there was no Covid vaccine when he got into office.

The saddest part, Biden never entered office legitimately.

That evidence continues to accumulate, doesn't it? President Trump's legal team said 2 days ago they are now glad that Joe Biden's "election fraud organization" worked well enough to get him in to the White House.

Communications and financial transaction conduits are now being discovered, and being prepared for presentation to the masses.

If President Trump had won, the election fraud organization would have merely gone into hibernation, like it did after Trump beat Hillary.

Now, it will potentially be exposed and totally dismantled.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
General rule of thumb that has always played out well for me.

Whatever the media, or politicians are telling you, do the opposite.

The media is telling these THICK people that hundreds of millions of doses have been administered

FALSE

Just like they told the very same THICK people that millions have died from the China virus

FALSE

Imagine buying this crap. The VAST majority of people will not be vaccinated.

I think the majority of people do not believe a single word the governments or terrorist media say to them
edit on 5 4 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
High Weirdness.

Looks like Joe and Jill's Sunday Easter Message was filmed in a Funeral Home: twitter.com...

But the White House says Joe Biden will be delivering an Easter message on Monday April 5, 2021. (What The...!?)

Maybe today (Monday), Joe and Jill will host the traditional Easter Egg hunt and speech to the visiting children?

edit on 4/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
USA has fallen by design from within.

Biden was chosen well knowing his health is an issue. Later this year, Harris, will be President afterwards UN soldiers will be required in US to regain control of the country but it will not work!

Why? Because she will bring war through ignorance.

Have not heard WH doctor releasing Biden's medical check up like past presidents.

originally posted by: carewemust

More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

Easy to find my friend google Biden trust vaccine. You do know the vaccine you are touting is the same vaccine Joe was distrustful of just 7 months ago.

www.nytimes.com...

Just hypothetically what happens if under 50% get vaccinated and COIVD disappears anyway?

Since Joe Biden didn't know the Covid-19 vaccine existed before he was sworn in, and 35,000,000 doses had already been administered by January 20th...with he himself being one of the recipients...I say we are now cursed with the worst President imaginable.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Have not heard WH doctor releasing Biden's medical check up like past presidents.

www.huffpost.com...

edit on 4/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

In only 7 months, with hundreds of millions of doses delivered, he changed his mind on the COVID-19 vaccines - inbelievable!!!

He doesn't have a mind to change.

His handlers merely changed his que cards. You know that.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: Phage
March 2020 , the “vaccine” entered trials ( 2-3 months) after its DNA was isolated for “testing”.....

Good info that isn't generally known. Thank-you!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Oh man that is insane man! Xare to provide a link or just feel like using the bookface as your source of info?
You do this alot man.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: carewemust

I've never seen a "president" give such short messages. What the heck is wrong with people to think there aren't ulterior motives to screw this entire country by cheating that dud into the white house?

I think Joe did worse than Kamala in the early Democrat primaries. And she only got 2% of the vote!

54% of Americans think Joe Biden is merely a puppet who is following orders.

What needs to be discovered is Who is really in control of America. I started a thread asking that question. Lots of guesses, but no proof. Not yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I was in Las Vegas last week. It was unreal how strict the mask mandate was, along with the general paranoia of people in general. Like you, if I can't read the lips, trying to hold a conversation is useless. Thankfully, if you have money to spend, they will bend the rules enough to effect the transaction.

And that is exactly why I moved into my new place in Oklahoma Feb 3.
They really are not mucking around there man!
Is the curfews still in affect?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

www.nytimes.com...

Oh man that is insane man! Xare to provide a link or just feel like using the bookface as your source of info?
You do this alot man.

I would provide proof if you were a new member, or were incarcerated, or in a Coma when the above facts were discussed on ATS. But you were here and participating during Jan/Feb/Mar of this year.

Which item is escaping your recollection?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And that is exactly why I moved into my new place in Oklahoma Feb 3.
They really are not mucking around there man!
Is the curfews still in affect?

Nope, the Las Vegas curfew was lifted 2 weeks ago, and things are getting back to normal when it comes to crowds and traffic.

But the people who live there are suffering from government-induced PTSD.

Masks while driving, riding bicycles, walking in the park... I hope they aren't too far gone, LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: chr0naut

From this “virus” being “discovered” to...... we have a “vaccine” was TWO MONTHS..... lmfao

Science ignored all routes; and cut straight to “its safe and 95% effective” WITHOUT mass testing...

The “trials” involved like 0.0013 percent of the population, and were rushed using an EUA ; that EVERY news source was against UNTIL it followed THEIR narrative.....

Sheep.... simpletons

It's also disgusting that so many state governors are willing to violate FDA rules, and lower the vaccine eligibility to include CHILDREN.

Like you said, these vaccines were developed at "warp speed" for a virus that by itself is barely lethal.

Now the authorities want to push the vaccine on every American, including teens, and the 35 million who already possess the Covid-19 antibodies, due to recovering from the disease.

HUGE RED FLAGS SURROUNDING THE ENTIRE COVID-19 PHENOMENA

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
As long as it stays the moral thing to do, and not the mandatory thing to do...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
As long as it stays the moral thing to do, and not the mandatory thing to do...

It will be mandatory for those who want to "do things" in society at specific locations.

Want to take a Princess cruise? Only if you're vaccinated.

Want to attend the Cubs game? Only if you're vaccinated.

Want to work out at the YMCA? Only if you're vaccinated.

Get the picture? Businesses who are easily influenced (or coerced) by the Biden Administration, will turn away non-vaccinated consumers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join