It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Easter Message - Getting Your Covid-19 Vaccination is the MORAL Thing to Do.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here I thought I was immortal but NOW I find I am immoral. One letter makes a world of difference I guess. Well, if I got the vaccine my mortality might rise...mortality meaning death from the vaccine. Such a complicated world of words we live in these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is this guy (sorry actual "POTUS") saying? Sounds like he's wasted or something... even worse that Bush Jnr's speaking thing that he attempted back in the day, yet even he could still string a sentence together using english albeit nonsense at times.

This guy makes much more sense I reckon...

Embarrassing, when it comes to being the so called leader of the free world. Cannot even string a coherent sentence together without his wife translating.

PS: My Mrs does this for me too, but the difference is that I cannot hear a bloody thing anyone says with the face mask crap.
edit on 4-4-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Let's not forget:
Biden said, there was no Covid vaccine when he got into office.

The saddest part, Biden never entered office legitimately.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He doesnt remember anything. Like the movie, every day he wakes up, they have to tell him his whole life story. They tell him he won by a landslide, and that his running mate is the reincarnation of Mother Terresa,

That's the funniest post I've read in a long time, and possibly true too!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I've never seen a "president" give such short messages. What the heck is wrong with people to think there aren't ulterior motives to screw this entire country by cheating that dud into the white house?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

What is this guy (sorry actual "POTUS") saying he sounds like hes wasted or something... even worse that Bush Jnr's non-sensel speak thing that he attempted back in the day.

This guy makes much more sense...

Embarrassment when it comes to being the so called leader of the free world. Cannot even string a coherent sentence together without wife translating.

PS: My Mrs does this for me too but the difference is that I cannot hear a bloody thing anyone says with the face mask crap.

He must be ok, I dont read anything bad about Joe in every article I read like I was when the President was in office.

Thats weird, that we have a President who is not in office, There is a mentally ill imposter in his place to insult all Americans.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

He is slurring his speech.

Maybe just too much Easter chocolate of course

edit on 4-4-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Phage
Oh, I see. It's just a bash Biden thread. Nothing really to do with the vaccine.

Never mind.

Biden deserves to be bashed in pretty much every thread, regardless of the thread’s content.

Joe Biden got more votes than Obama, and is disappointing more of his voters than Obama did...faster than Obama did.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

He doesnt remember anything. Like the movie, every day he wakes up, they have to tell him his whole life story. They tell him he won by a landslide, and that his running mate is the reincarnation of Mother Terresa,

You're not far off. There's a reason why CNN stopped inviting Joe Biden to do LIVE town halls. In his most recent CNN Town Hall, Joe Biden admitted that he wakes up sometimes and asks Jill where they are.

Scary stuff coming from the man whom we've entrusted our lives and children's lives to.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

In only 7 months, with hundreds of millions of doses delivered, he changed his mind on the COVID-19 vaccines - inbelievable!!!

Most QTards will never be able to change their minds, even if none of the BS ever panned out, and it was ALL debunked. It takes nerves of concrete to stay that immotile!

LOL

edit on 4/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
One must either be insane or very gullible to take this vaccine.
Like where have you been since 9/11?

You really really want me to do what? Inject something cooked up just for this year's corona virus with a scary new brand name?

I feel bad that so many people who otherwise have no problem using critical thinking, somehow end up swallowing this load of kool-aid.

Seems to be coming from the same people as 9-11 too.

Biden is the head Jim Jones on this one, but he has lots of little Jimmy helpers, to get the job done

Joe Biden tries to act/look like he's the top dog, but he, and his administration, are merely following orders.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
One must either be insane or very gullible to take this vaccine.
Like where have you been since 9/11?

You really really want me to do what? Inject something cooked up just for this year's corona virus with a scary new brand name?

I feel bad that so many people who otherwise have no problem using critical thinking, somehow end up swallowing this load of kool-aid.

Watch out.
In another thread earlier, someone said the anti-vax people on ATS need to be silenced.

Must have been someone who loves whatever the government comes up with, lol. Thankfully those types are in the minority in this country.

(post by SeektoUnderstand removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: J1mmyNeutron
Moral thing would be for his family to stop using this poor man, wouldn't it?

The man is obviously senile and out of touch, obviously someone else is pulling the strings. Well... I guess I just answered my own question... All by design.

They've said all along that the president is just a puppet, but wow. The sequel to 2020 has been quite an entertaining ride to say the least..

The moral and right thing is for Joe Biden to be investigated for past alleged crimes of money-laundering and rape.

The "senile old man" defense didn't help the Nazi torture criminals escape being tried 50 years later. Joe Biden's current state of Dementia shouldn't get him off the hook either.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

From this “virus” being “discovered” to...... we have a “vaccine” was TWO MONTHS..... lmfao

Science ignored all routes; and cut straight to “its safe and 95% effective” WITHOUT mass testing...

The “trials” involved like 0.0013 percent of the population, and were rushed using an EUA ; that EVERY news source was against UNTIL it followed THEIR narrative.....

Sheep.... simpletons

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In only 7 months, with hundreds of millions of doses delivered, he changed his mind on the COVID-19 vaccines - inbelievable!!!

Most QTards will never be able to change their minds, even if none of the BS ever panned out, and it was ALL debunked. It takes nerves of concrete to stay that immotile!

LOL

Welcome back Mr. breath of fresh air!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I am a doctor that recommends routine vaccinations to all my patients. Vaccinations have been amazing for humanity. Here's my story and unique concern, and I want to throw this question out to an open SCIENTIFIC DEBATE. Would you get the vaccine if you were me?

edit on 5-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

(post by SeektoUnderstand removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
if the vaccine works why does everyone have to get it?

Shouldn't the vaccinated be fearless of everyone who is unvaccinated?

Instead they are the ones living in the most fear begging for lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations, all while the FED buys up every country in the world.

There is now no possible way out of debt for any country. people have become so #ing dumb and ignorant it blows my mind.

Also Phage has never been right about anything in all my years on ATS. He's a shill or the most thick headed person in this community now that silly hasn't been around.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The last, the absolute last, person I want to see lecturing anyone, much less myself, on what constitutes moral behavior is a politician...

Seriously, a politician lecturing anyone on what is moral beggars the imagination.

So, Mr. "President", take your sanctimonious utterances, which I doubt are your own, and do something kinky with 'em.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join