It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Easter Message - Getting Your Covid-19 Vaccination is the MORAL Thing to Do.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sunday, April 4, 2021

President Joe Biden and First-lady Jill Biden have a joint Easter message for all Americans. They say getting Vaccinated against Covid-19 is the Moral thing to do. Does that mean NOT getting vaccinated is immoral?

Here is their message. It's 1min-34secs in duration.

Just 7 months ago, Joe Biden and the Director of the CDC said Covid-19 vaccine development was being "rushed", and wouldn't be safely available until "mid 2021", according to Director Redfield.

Source: www.reuters.com...

So over the span of just 7 months, Joe Biden goes from not trusting the Covid-19 vaccine, to inferring that those who reject the Covid-19 vaccine today (like he did this past September), are immoral human beings.

Has Joseph Robinette Biden ever explained why he changed his mind so dramatically, so quickly? If we had an honest media in this country (we don't), they would have asked him by now.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/4/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So over the span of just 7 months, Joe Biden goes from not trusting the Covid-19 vaccine,

That doesn't even make sense. It wasn't available 7 months ago.

Just 7 months ago, Joe Biden and the Director of the CDC said Covid-19 vaccine development was being "rushed", and wouldn't be safely available until "mid 2021", according to Director Redfield.
Source: www.reuters.com...
Please show where either one said it was being rushed. I can't find that in your source. You didn't make it up, did you?

Has Joseph Robinette Biden ever explained why he changed his mind so dramatically, so quickly?
Now you're just very mistaken. He did not change his mind.
This is what Biden said in September, from your source.

“The idea that there’s going to be a vaccine and everything’s gonna be fine tomorrow - it’s just not rational,” Biden said during a CNN town hall in Moosic, Pennsylvania.

This was in response to Trump's claim that a vaccine could be available before the election. No cautions about it being "rushed."

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Senile China biden moral thing to do is steping down from a presidency that does not belong to him.

Darn piece of senile crap.

edit on 4-4-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's even worse. PRESIDENT Biden doesn't remember that a Covid-19 vaccine existed before he took office on January 20th!

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 4/4/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What happened to you, Phage?

I agree, the thought of mortality is a bitch.

However, there is no escaping it. 🍻

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I've often pointed out gross mistakes on ATS.
More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You can justify your stance all you want. Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Coming from what I’ve considered the most ‘over-logical’ person I’ve ever encountered on this forum — good luck with the vaccine.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
One must either be insane or very gullible to take this vaccine.
Like where have you been since 9/11?

You really really want me to do what? Inject something cooked up just for this year's corona virus with a scary new brand name?

I feel bad that so many people who otherwise have no problem using critical thinking, somehow end up swallowing this load of kool-aid.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
He doesnt remember anything. Like the movie, every day he wakes up, they have to tell him his whole life story. They tell him he won by a landslide, and that his running mate is the reincarnation of Mother Terresa,

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Senile China biden moral thing to do is steping down from a presidency that does not belong to him.

Darn piece of senile crap.

If Joe Biden keeps trying to demonstrate the various ways he can climb the steps to Air Force One, his time as President will be relatively short.

Last week he demonstrated how he could climb the steps while holding an umbrella. A slight gust of wind almost sent him back down to the bottom.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

You really really want me to do what? Inject something cooked up just for this year's corona virus with a scary new brand name?

I feel bad that so many people who otherwise have no problem using critical thinking, somehow end up swallowing this load of kool-aid.

Seems to be coming from the same people as 9-11 too.

Biden is the head Jim Jones on this one, but he has lots of little Jimmy helpers, to get the job done

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Biden is the head Jim Jones on this one, but he has lots of little Jimmy helpers, to get the job done

So, Trump was wrong about touting the vaccine? Saying it would be ready before the election?

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Watch out.
In another thread earlier, someone said the anti-vax people on ATS need to be silenced.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Moral thing would be for his family to stop using this poor man, wouldn't it?

The man is obviously senile and out of touch, obviously someone else is pulling the strings. Well... I guess I just answered my own question... All by design.

They've said all along that the president is just a puppet, but wow. The sequel to 2020 has been quite an entertaining ride to say the least..

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Mostly its the people who watch CNN. They respect Dr. Fauci, think George Floyd was a war hero, and believe showing an ID to vote is racist.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oh, I see. It's just a bash Biden thread. Nothing really to do with the vaccine.

Never mind.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Oh, I see. It's just a bash Biden thread. Nothing really to do with the vaccine.

Never mind.

Biden deserves to be bashed in pretty much every thread, regardless of the thread’s content.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden deserves to be bashed in pretty much every thread, regardless of the thread’s content.

Granted...But that'd be like beating a dead horse. 'They' want us focused on him. And by 'they', you can insert any super villain you'd like

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

So, Trump was wrong about touting the vaccine? Saying it would be ready before the election?

Damn right!

Only a brainwashed fearful fool would take that crap into their body. Those make good guinee pigs.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

I've often pointed out gross mistakes on ATS.
More like, "what happened to ATS?" The OP makes an enormous mistake, a blatant distortion perhaps, and you just accept it.

Easy to find my friend google Biden trust vaccine. You do know the vaccine you are touting is the same vaccine Joe was distrustful of just 7 months ago.

From September 17 in the New York Times

www.nytimes.com...

In his speech, Mr. Biden thrust the issue of a coronavirus vaccine to center stage in the presidential race, expressing grave concern over the political pressure he said Mr. Trump was exerting over the government’s approval process and accusing him of trying to rush out a vaccine for electoral gain.

BTW Biden using the morality play is absurd. Just hypothetically what happens if under 50% get vaccinated and COIVD disappears anyway?

edit on 4-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join