It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and anti vax calls to inaction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I never mentioned either of the vacs he recommended.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The literal definition of vaccines was updated to include the experimental gene therapy as a vaccine.

Calling this a vaccine shows your level of understanding on the subject.

You are trying to sit at the big boy table with a childish ignorance on the subject.

Try starting a real thread, instead of pushing your beliefs in here.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

In the US most primary care doctors arent offering the covid shots yet so he might not have had it to offer to you

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

its not my personal belief that vaccines are for the better of humanity.

i feel bad for you if you think vaccines are the plot thats going to get you

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am NOT anti-vaccine. Never have been and never will be.

I advocate for and often proselytize for initiatives like the Genetic Literacy Project to dispel asinine conspiracy theories regarding GMOs and vaccines. I am not a Mike "The Health Ranger" Adams groupie and find that guy to be a class A con man. Natural News and everyone who writes for that idiotic rag is responsible for more injuries than any vaccine could ever be with their bull# homeopathy.

I advocate for the rigorous approval process and phase trials required by law on all medications. It's what keeps people from dropping like flies from unscrupulous drug-makers. Unfortunately, it is also what creates a monopoly for the companies that are currently at issue with regard to the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine.

My first issue with this vaccine is first and foremost the lack of accountability at ANY level for what may potentially be harsh or deadly effects of this new vaccine and variants of the same technology.

The second is the lack of phase trials to test this vaccine and variants with better data and long-term effects with a wide enough sample pool for statistical significance. I work for a company that would NEVER be allowed to do this under any circumstances and we don't do in vitro with our drug delivery systems or the drugs themselves.

The absolute disregard for HIPAA and its limitations against the wide disbursement of medical information is amazing to me. We just gave up on that law, right? Did we repeal it or something? It seems to have been repealed de facto as a response to COVID19.

The racist distribution policies that are being pursued.

Lastly, the litany of 1984-like carrot and stick approach to the liberties of Americans. The coercive nature of the policies being imposed are absolutely antithetical to the liberty of Americans and should be abandoned as a tactic entirely. This is not a way to ensure compliance, it will only encourage revolt and we all know where that could go.

These are REAL concerns. You don't have to be anti-vaccine to ask these questions and expect answers that satisfy and if they don't, demand reforms that will.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

WRONG

Dispensing medical advice from a position of openly sharing opinions is 100% legal everywhere in the US. Doing so while falsely claiming to be a medical professional is illegal.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What's your world vision for those of us who cannot take the vaccine for medical reasons?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Mandroid7

its not my personal belief that vaccines are for the better of humanity.

i feel bad for you if you think vaccines are the plot thats going to get you

Word games are like junior hs grade manipulation.
"Your stance is x, I can't believe your stance is x!"
Gtfo with that weak sauce

Previous vaccines are tested extensively...for years
Previous vaccines also have issues.
Google vaccine court

Jesus, you are like talking to a child.

START A REAL THREAD IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

okay let me ask you this

do you think uniquified people should be dispensing medical advice that people will actually follow knowing it will put them in more harm?

do you think the world is a better place with vaccines or worse because of them?
edit on 4-4-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You'll have to learn to live being treated like a criminal.

Or as op put it

'Deal with not being able to travel.'

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

ill ask you again

do you think the world is a better place with vaccines or worse because of them?

link   

I'm not selling anything. Polo?

So you can't question something if you're not medically qualified.

But it's OK to promote something if you're not qualified?

link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Maybe you missed these medical disclaimers in the forums that relate to medical issues.
I suggest you check them out.
Health & Wellness Forum: Medical Disclaimer.
Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer.
Medical Issues & Conspiracies: Medical Disclaimer.

Also, The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

Thread closed.

link   

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You're using logical fallacies. We arent talking about "vaccines" in general here, we are talking about A vaccine... one that did not go through full testing and has been thrust upon humanity before it even received FDA approval. One for which the long term effects are unknown.

Many vaccines are wonderful... some are very much not wonderful.

Look at it this way, thalidomide was a wonder drug for pregnant women suffering morning sickness... until 9 months down the road when its side effects became known and babies with flippers started being born. Modern medicine isn't perfect and has a lot of failures which make things worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join