It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDs are racist except when they’re for buying a gun, flying, driving, adopting a pet…

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The best thing to do at this point in the ‘clown world’ is simply vote with our dollars and don’t give any money to Disney, Coke, Nike and the ‘woke’ sports leagues. We cannot in good conscience support organizations that work against free and fair elections.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
EVERY leftist on this site believes that black people are somehow ‘less capable’ than white people

Every single one of them

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek
a reply to: Klassified

You think that gun laws are devoid of racist intentions?

Link

I am familiar with your link, but thanks for posting it. Interesting that it was democrats behind most of the racist gun control in this country, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I heard a black speaker on this subject.

He said he was insulted by the idea that black people are too stupid/ignorant/unable to cope in a society which requires an ID to get direct deposit at a bank, to drive, and definitely too stupid/ignorant to know how to get a free ID. Which means the Democrats feel that blacks are also too stupid/ignorant to drive legally, too stupid to have a bank account, too stupid to be trusted with checks, too stupid to figure out how to get a FREE ID from their state (every state offers a free ID).

He felt that the idea that having an ID is something only white people, Asian people and rich people can figure out how to do, is racist and insults the intelligence of every black and latino person in the nation.

edit on 4/4/21 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
The Dems have always been the racists, and they've always been good at projecting it on others. It's good to see more black people who have a platform calling that racism out.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just wondering if you have to show id to get the vaccine. I keep hearing about a lack of racial equity when it comes to vaccines.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You forgot to add "only in America" at the end of the opening post.

edit on 4/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Link

I am familiar with your link, but thanks for posting it. Interesting that it was democrats behind most of the racist gun control in this country, isn't it?

Interesting you point the finger at Dems. I am not convinced it was mostly Dems, throughout our history. It's not like anyone in the Klan has been a Dem for a couple generations at least. Nixon wasn't exactly Lincoln. There's a lot of racist history in this nation. The NRA supported an open-carry ban after the Black Panthers started carrying guns.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I just got a flyer from the State of Pennsylvania telling me that "Real ID" goes into effect October 1st.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Link

Interesting you point the finger at Dems. I am not convinced it was mostly Dems, throughout our history. It's not like anyone in the Klan has been a Dem for a couple generations at least. Nixon wasn't exactly Lincoln. There's a lot of racist history in this nation. The NRA supported an open-carry ban after the Black Panthers started carrying guns.

Historically, the democrats are the party of racism. They supported slavery and all the laws oppressing black people, including Jim Crow laws and gun legislation aimed at keeping guns out of the hands of minorities. That's not to say there haven't been rino's and even republicans who went along with it, but just like now in 2021, the democrat party is racist, sexist, and bigoted, which is why I am considered a conservative, even though I am not. I lean liberal on several issues, but not liberal enough for the far left.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Link

Historically, the democrats are the party of racism. They supported slavery and all the laws oppressing black people, including Jim Crow laws and gun legislation aimed at keeping guns out of the hands of minorities. That's not to say there haven't been rino's and even republicans who went along with it, but just like now in 2021, the democrat party is racist, sexist, and bigoted, which is why I am considered a conservative, even though I am not. I lean liberal on several issues, but not liberal enough for the far left.

Who considers you a conservative now? I mean we can go tit for tat all day about racist in either party. History has a long line. Reagan was a Dem and a Republican yet somehow is the epitome of the right. The man referred to Tanzanian UN delegates as monkeys while talking to Nixon. Were Nixon and Reagan RINOs? Parties aren't racist. People are. The Klan endorsed Trump for President, does that mean the GOP is racist?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Patriot Act, 2001. ID mandatory for a huge list of activities.
edit on 5-4-2021 by tkwasny because: typo fix

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Patriot Act, 2001. ID mandatory for a huge list of activities.

Because Muslims?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stonergeek

Who considers you a conservative now?

My family(mostly Christian) consider me a heathen and quite liberal. My atheist and agnostic friends consider me conservative. I consider me a constitutionalist.

Parties aren't racist. People are.

And the democratic party is full of racist people, though they don't see themselves that way. The people of the republican party have their own issues with racism, but in a different way. They are by no means "saints", which is why I claim neither party. They have both become worthless to the American people no matter your color, gender, or religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The best thing to do at this point in the ‘clown world’ is simply vote with our dollars and don’t give any money to Disney, Coke, Nike and the ‘woke’ sports leagues. We cannot in good conscience support organizations that work against free and fair elections.

YES a thousand times... but the biggest 1st Amendment hater is Google and their little helpers twitter, facebook, apple, and amazon.

Nothing beats quietly hiding sites w/o telling anyone.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Panel 2:

Police officer: But today is not Election Day.
Democrat: That does not matter.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Bigburgh

I just got a flyer from the State of Pennsylvania telling me that "Real ID" goes into effect October 1st.

Un ffff believable....
Gonna P!$$ off a bunch of season ticket holders....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You're a conservative atheist. They do exist.

It's a mistake to think that conservative and Christian are synonymous. Faith is outside of politics or should be. It's only recent years/decades with the rise of the idea that certain things are only objected because of Christianity that they two ideas became linked. It gives the opponent an easy way to argue against with the idea of separation of powers and lets them delegitimize arguments and dismiss an opponent out of hand.

Also recall that todays' conservative is yesterday's liberal. They stole the term.

edit on 5-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Is the fuss really about the id's, or is it about other parts of the legislation?..id is just common sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join