It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO, US warning amid large Russia military build-up on border with Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I am for some reason not seeing much information "out there" on the impending clash with Ukraine, and Russia.

At the following link, one can see numerous videos of military equipment on the move. Lots of equipment.

Ukraines leader signed a declaration just a day or so ago on Ukraines intent basically to retake the two far eastern "renegade" states; but ALSO included wording to the retaking of Crimea!

I saw some articles yesterday...Google was censoring these stories too..

But apparently on March 11th, 2021 Ukraine came out with a pretty "ballsy" national political intent declaration... that is so threatening, it is hard not to take it for a declaration of war against Russia.

NATO, US warning amid large Russia military build-up on border with Ukraine

Tensions are flaring between the Ukraine and Russia as Kiev accuses Moscow of gathering tanks on the border.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Russia had built-up substantial forces on the border and called it a “provocation”.
Washington has responded, pledging to stand by Ukraine in the event of Russian hostility.
The BBC reports US forces in Europe are on higher alert to “escalations of Russian aggression” in the area.
Weeks of renewed frontline clashes have raised fears of an escalation of the long-simmering conflict in eastern Ukraine, where Kiev’s forces are battling pro-Russian separatists.
Russia and the Ukraine have been in conflict since 2014 when Russian soldiers — without insignia — took control of the Ukrainian territory of Crimea.
Russia then annexed Crimea after a highly-suspicious referendum in which 97 per cent voted for integration into the Russian Federation. The two sides are also involved in conflict in the Donbass region.

A pro-west, or pro Ukraine news story.... it fails to mention that Ukraine troops have been reported to be opening fire on suspected Russian troops and areas where pro Russian factions live. It also finally mentions the referendum where 97% of the people voted to go back to Russia!

This vote was monitored and deemed legit.

At this following link, you will see a video where the lady shows the Ukraine's declaration, and explains the massive troop and military equipment moving towards a big clash in the region.

Think It Can’t Get Worse? Guess Again! Brace For WW3! US Destabilization Done, Now Takeover…

To call the referendum vote suspicious, or suspect is not looking at reality. Crimea was home to the Russian Navy Fleet, still is; an airforce base, and lots of military troops have been there for a very long time. The economy of Crimea is a vibrant, robust economy. This is a good side benefit from having a large military presence on the Crimean peninsula. Just like towns or regions bordering large USA military bases reap a windfall in business, etc from the military facilities being nearby.

When the referendum vote came along the majority of Ukraine was a cesspool of corruption, broken economy, etc... Crimea is populated with a majority of Russian citizens, and Russian speaking people, with family ties to the military presence there. Russia's economy had been improving by leaps and bounds, and the vote went overwhelmingly to go back to being a part of Russia, instead of a badly corrupt mismanaged Ukraine.

It has become a tit for tat news article war so far... with propaganda from both sides over the top.

Russia Escalates Conflict in Ukraine

Is Moscow’s muscle-flexing a show of force or a renewal of the war?

Completely fails to mention the referendum vote, that was monitored and deemed legit. Fails completely to mention the Ukraines almost declaration of war against Russia on March 11th, 2021.....

Russia would/could be defending Russian citizens lives by reacting to an invasion of Ukrainian forces attempting to retake these regions and Crimea.

Ask yourself, "Would USA invade Mexico, if Mexico was murdering hundreds of US citizens living in Mexico?" You know the answer is most likely YES!

This ginned up conflict also involves the Nordstream pipeline for natural gas for Europe... and the desire by the west to "shut it down, or completely stop it". There is oodles of money involved in this project alone, and massive profits all in a precarious situation over this conflict.

Now, the propaganda has negative news of how it is messing up the ocean.

Russia's Nord Stream 2 project decimating Baltic Sea ecosystem – Ukraine Intelligence

Messing up the ocean more than all the oil mess and Deep Water Horizon shyte in the Gulf of Mexico? The hypocrisy is thick as well.

Ukraine welcomes new U.S. sanctions against Nord Stream 2

Politics, and losing the ability to control gas flow to Europe which now goes through Ukraine, but Nordstream would "bypass" Ukraine as a supply route.

Ukraine approves strategy to “recover” Crimea, threatening all-out war with Russia

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba announced this week that the country’s National Security and Defense Council had approved a strategy that is aimed at retaking Crimea and reintegrating the strategically important peninsula.

Crimea, a peninsula in the Black Sea, was annexed by Russia in March 2014, following a US-backed, far-right coup in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.

Announcing the move on Twitter, Kuleba wrote, “The signal is clear: we don’t just call on the world to help us return Crimea, Ukraine makes its own dedicated and systemic efforts under President [Volodymyr] Zelensky’s leadership.”

As part of its “3 pillars” strategy for retaking Ukraine, Kuleba notably stated that Zelensky’s administration sought “full Ukrainian sovereignty” over not just Crimea but that of the port city of Sevastopol as well, which serves as the home of the Russian Navy’s Black Sea Fleet.

There is also a huge bridge that Russia built connecting to Crimea, that is in jeopardy, and has been involved in numerous naval confrontation in the last year between Ukraine, and Russian forces.

I am pretty sure it is the longest biggest bridge in Europe, 19 miles if my memory serves correct..Russia will "spit the dummy" and kick Ukraines butt if this bridge is attacked I reckon.

I sadly expect a pretty big conflict go hot soon in Ukraine. Probably the snows completely melt and the roads and terrain dry up enough for tank movements to be feasible.

NATO will try to get involved, and one wonders if the USA will get involved since Biden pledged his very strong support for Ukraine's President recently.

The upcoming conflict would not be going on if Biden didn't give his approval, or green light.

Bad war coming? Probably

Pravdaseeker

edit on 3-4-2021 by pravdaseeker because: messed up on a hyperlink

edit on 3-4-2021 by pravdaseeker because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Disgusting, I wonder which EU banks are behind all this.

This is the current Yugoslavia. As this all goes down Lebanon is on the midst of economic meltdown, it's all coming together now, you watch.

Thank you for the info.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Any statement coming out of Ukraine's government has already been vetted and agreed to by the American administration. They will run this as a proxy war against Russia, Crimea is Russian land part of the Motherland . America can't be overly involved. Any war involving foreign troops on Russian soil will be seen as an invasion of the motherland. If Ukraine tries to invade Crimea, then I can see China doing the same to Taiwan. Then India does something which won't be against Russia, Germany will exit NATO taking the EU with them.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hello anonentity,

Ah yes, another proxy war. Agree that USA can't get involved or else Russia would definitely kick some butt.

If Ukraine tries to "go it alone" and get these regions back; they face a wall of Russian military. Ukraines defeat will be a bad one.

Hopefully China won't take the opportunity to invade Taiwan, though it seems that day is getting closer and closer as well, with the increased air incursions by China with Taiwan.

That conflict, when it happens will also be a very messy bloody one. I just don't see Taiwan giving up very easily with that one.

Ah, the EU.... a failed experiment.... that no one wants to admit was a bad idea. It only served the elite and their trade deals.

Hopefully, the US Navy ships are long gone from the Black Sea when this Ukraine invasion begins...otherwise they would be trapped inside on a tiny "pond" with only a very narrow exit. Fish in a barrel to sink via Russian forces....

This whole Russian narrative is tripe.... been proved a couple of times already. But that doesn't seem to deter the Warhawks in power now.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If Russia and Ukraine were smart, they hook-up with China and take over the United States, while we are without a competent leader.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dear carewemust,

Ha! shush now...... don't say that too loud!

Time will tell, Russia and China might "hook up" someday...

But there is too much bad blood between Ukraine and Russia for any kind of kiss and make up hook up.

I am hoping saner minds might prevail, and the world can dodge another terrible war here.

The way it is going so far, and the media silence on it is foreboding for me.. like it might be being allowed to escalate and go hot... then the sheep will be shocked when it is reported that some tactical nuke went off somewhere...

I always try to hope and pray that things go peacefully; but in this case I am not feeling it will go peacefully.

Of course, I hope I am very incorrect in my assumptions.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Cue another airliner shoot-down!

Malaysia Airlines pilots must be getting nervous.

Ukraine wouldn’t be making these statements without US approval and promises of backup / involvement. All I see Russia doing is beefing up their defensive posture along the border which, following the statements of intent by the Ukrainian military leaders, they’d be silly to ignore. Of course, the press as always are going to have a fun time selling this as Russian invasion plans, while ignoring and censoring prior statements by Ukrainian officials which would add a little context to Russian military movements.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It didnt take long. Pseudo-liberal sick globalism where the bank cartels play both sides of the chess board. Stupid at first sight. You cant do much about China making deals with Iran so what about poking Putin some to make more enemies and the situation worse? While the intelligence is occupied they'll do something else behind the scenes. An exercise. A false flag black operation. It looks like a warning. Dont mess with the banks or else we get back to plan A.
It's crazy that literally billions of people cant do much about it. Except leaving the military

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

This vote was monitored and deemed legit.

No it wasn't. I think at last count a grand total of 8 countries recognized the legitimacy of the referendum. Not even Russia's supposed ally China accepted it.

And let's not forget that Putin's own President's Council on Human Rights reported that the actual results were closer to 30% of the population participated and only 50% of those voted in favor.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Greetings Xcalibur254,

Yes, the vote was contested by the "west" basically.

Official results: 97 percent of Crimea voters back joining Russia

I guess it depends on the source when it comes to the referendum vote results. The above link says a different story.

I find conflicting and disclaimer news articles but they are coming from the Council on Foreign Relations... which have historically never been pro Russian...

Why the Crimean Referendum Is Illegitimate

Depending on which propaganda organ you are examining at the time, these kind of politically intense news stories read like two different and seperate events! The twisting of facts and etc, make it out to be two seperate occurrences.

The truth usually lies somewhere in between the two extreme stories.

The people of Crimea wanted to remain with Russia, whose economy and long term ties with Crimea, made a choice to stay with corrupt, just overthrown Ukrainian government with Victoria Nuland's input, and her "baked cookies" stunt...

I mean come on man, to quote sleepy Joe... who do you think the people would vote to become part of what country?? Duh, Russia... in Crimea's eyes, Kiev and its power centre was trashed, government recently overthrown by a USA inspired coup , puppet installed, economy screwed completely...the choice to go with Russia was a "no brainer".

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Anyway, THEY always start some BS for us to be occupied when the nature wakes up in the spring.
You could take a calendar and check couple of years, decades back.
Personally, I dont care. I need to make cash to get into green numbers and chill out in the nature in the meantime. I guess I'm not alone. It will take WW3 to steal my attention this year. 🙂

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The vote was contested by the entire world except for 8 countries. And as I said a report published by the Kremlin (that was quickly deleted) says that at most 15%-25% of the voting population voted in favor of the referendum. That's a bit far off the mark of the 50% usually required ih the kinds of referendums.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Russia and Ukraine were smart, they hook-up with China and take over the United States, while we are without a competent leader.

bold of you to come out and say what you've wanted all along.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well look at that. Threats and blackmail from the world’s leading murderous imperialist warmonger against countries that refuse to fall in line with their corporate world order.

Back to the same old business it seems. Suppose it was inevitable.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Russia is smart, the culture is "defined", on the one hand, we have Disney Land, on the other the Bolshoi ballet. , The economy has the right balance, the fact is that an individual is freer in Russia than in the USA nowadays. It has a direction, which is improving the lives of its citizens, the Ukraine problem is the same old #, which tries to keep the arms race going so its economy suffers straight out of the Cold war playbook. But the big thing is that cronyism and corruption don't exist in weapons production, you cant lobby for the production of a second-rate weapons system because you have paid a block of politicians more than your competition to vote it through. The same goes for vaccines, this is an endemic social flaw that the West can't do anything about and will eventually be its downfall.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Meanwhile we're elephant walking around Guam whilst China sends warplanes into Taiwans airspace.

Taiwan responded the other day saying they will no longer scramble fighters when the Chinese enter their airspace because it happens so frequently. This stand down order is dangerous and can lead to decreased security, which is precisely the time an enemy will attack.

There's a war brewing on our horizons, and it seems more and more each day that Trump was the bulwark that was preventing the spark from igniting the fuel can. Before Trump, we were steadily marching on this path, Trump took us off that path for 4 years, now we seem to be right back on track.

Such a shame...

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: J1mmyNeutron

Greetings Jimmy,

Yup!

Everyone used to say you conservatives are exaggerating things when it comes to danger of war with Democrats in charge.

It was what everyone was concerned about with a possible Hillary at the helm in 2016.

And now, back on the war track again; spouting the worn out Russian narrative again too.

The "let's have another world war crowd" has consolidated their power, silenced the more sensible minds and diplomatic input... to one of it's all the Russians fault again. Despite the Russian narrative being proved bullcrap by 2 Congressional enquiries.

The public is much more gullible now, it seems; these nutbags just might get their wish this time.

Lord help us all,

Pravdaseeker

new topics

top topics

join